Antiracism

How can anyone look at this picture and still be a racist or white nationalist?

Wew really makes you think

will we ever join as one and put aside our minor differences?

by zoming in

really makes u think

are we doomed?

It took a white guy and intense nationalism to take that photo. How can you know the history of that photo and think Nigeria has the same potential as the people who walked the greatest frontier in human history?

If niggers and arabs didn't exist we'd have colonized Mars already

/bread

Up to you guys.

Another exquisite opportunity to post my favourite picture.

Also - all these pictures taken from space? Courtesy of the white males. Is the rest of the world even trying?

kek

Because if niggers had their way we'd still be throwing spears.

Fuk of. Canada superpower. Very tolerant but strong Spartan-like army. We burned down the White House. Haha burger.

The Earth is too precious to be left in the hands of dirty shitskins and niggers.

canada india superpower 2020

diversity is our greatest strength

Because frankly, niggers aren't capable of building a society that would develop the technology to make such a feat possible.

If niggers were in charge we would be worshipping period blood and eating dirt.

I don't live on the fucking moon, I live in Chicago.

We are Romans of modern era. Black savages are now equal to us. Like a bull trained for combat.

whats your final solution?

Sup Forums needs a muslim board for canadians already so the rest of us don't need to suffer their never ending fucking liberal pro-multiculti shitposts
saged and reported

by knowing that most people havent seen this picture and realised that their subhuman behavior isnt justified, so i protect myself from them

certain nationalities/races and their violent ways have not still grasped the concept of what you are showing on that picture

We need to watch out for alien space niggers mind.

Looks nice from here, but Because I live there, with all the niggers

ahem you're the only one breaking the rules here friend. as per 4channel rules: "announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban."
I would prefer we work this out amongst ourselves no need to be a prison bitch.

Leave them alone and hope they work the problems out amongst themselves.

When I saw that picture I realized that there weren't much niggers in space. Not those American oreos, but real niggers from Africa. They only want to war themselves, shit and eat, they don't want explore space, so they are inferior

Space is literally a border.

What once we go space colonization? Are you going to tell me Xenomorphs from Zeta Reticuli are humans as well?

because on that tiny rock, there is a very small group of people like me who are devoting the entirety of the world's resources to help out a small little group of monkeys who are killing us.

if the tiny rock was populated by my tribe, we'd be building space elevators instead of struggling to repair roads

anyone who is honestly capable of comprehending the scope of this picture will favor the genocide of nonwhites and nonasians.

SAGED

>niggers
> on the moon

Oh, Canuckaduh. I might have been triggered, but something so impossible just doesn't make bait.

It is pretty kek, though. The weed you're smoking tonight must be hi-grade.

>2 posts by this id
move aside friend the leafs are here queer and full of beer

Seems like Xiang let you out of your cuck shed on Canada day.

Have a good one.

thank you for this argument

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's aware of this critical threat!

buy this man a pop

How can you look at this and don't be a racist

You wanna let the world go to shitters?
You wanna niggers and shitskins roam tmand eventually rule the world?
You actually want to be brought back to the stone ages?

You're a retard you can't even begin to understand all these implications of not being nationalistic