DEN:Paxton Lynch not a candidate to start Week 9
DEN:Broncos remain noncommittal on Week 9 QB
OAK:Marshawn Lynch absent from practice Tuesday
PIT:Report: Martavis Bryant will not be traded
BAL:Danny Woodhead (hamstring) resumes practicing
CHI:Report: Teams calling Bears on Josh Sitton
CLE:Josh Gordon meeting to discuss reinstatement

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/5461488/the-one-where-some-vindictive-lady-sends-us-pictures-of-matthew-stafford-making-out-with-his-girlfriend
twitter.com/TheHerd/status/925402801395474434
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck cares?

UEFA, UEFA, UEFA

I just got my Benjamin jersey in the mail too. Fuck

>BAL:Danny Woodhead (hamstring) resumes practicing

The RB committee just got a little whiter

>Peru (gay)

>Marty Hurney crashing our chances at a Super Bowl with no survivors

WHAT THE FUCK

time for panthers "fans" to say cam has even less weapons now instead of placing any blame on him

Jetsfag here, tell me about robinson niners bros

Eagle

>bills actually looking pretty good and making competent FO moves
I think they just might win the division

Why the fuck would anyone ever by a jersey that isn't either an established all time great or a franchise QB you know will be around for the next decade?

where the fucking hells your leaf?

WHEEERE THE FUCKING HELLS YOUR LEAF

You can't crash what never existed

Panturds just handed the division to the Saints for good now.

Cam is has even less weapons now. Time for 20 dumpoffs to Christian "white god" McCaffrey now

>Panthers have no offensive line!
>Panthers have no run game!
>Panthers have no special teams!
>Panthers have no receivers!
>Panthers have no coach!
>Panthers have no front office!
>Cam is the GOAT!

Never did much but hard to evaluate him based on the fact our defense has been a dumpster fire pretty much the whole time he was here. Good luck. I can't think of any signature or splash plays by him if that helps.

deadspin.com/5461488/the-one-where-some-vindictive-lady-sends-us-pictures-of-matthew-stafford-making-out-with-his-girlfriend

stafford sex stories aren't what you think... he had a thing with very very young girls for a long time even when he was with his girlfriend/wife

talking like 15-16 year olds bro. that's where the penis stories come from. you don't go after children if you are packing heat. stafford for a long time was a borderline pedo who got bailed out cause he was a qb

Cam will look good as the next patriots QB

>Talks falling through, Josh Gordon unlikely to be reinstated this season, per Shefter

>fire GM who put us into Super Bowl contention
>re-hire former GM who put us into cap space hell despite the 2003 Super Bowl
>keep worst OC of all time
>let DC, Assistant GM, several coaching assistants, scouting staff, and Pro Bowl players get traded to the Buffalo Bills
>let other Pro Bowl assets sign with divisional rival Saints
>Thomas Davis has 2 years left before retirement
>Keuchley 1 concussion away from retirement
>Cam 1 concussion or 2 years of big hits away from being botttom-tier QB
>trade away WR1
>get a 3rd and 7th round pick in return
I think it's time to force Jerry Richardson out of ownership and let his son take over, the man is going to destroy this team by the end of next year

Samuel sucks so far, CMC isn't utilized properly by Shula, Devin Funchess isn't good enough to be the only mid-range threat, Johnathan Stewart has maybe one more season before retirement

What do we do with the #1 pick bros?

Bretty cool

Cam's been injured all year and still lead the team to good record in a tough division. He gets hit and takes more of a beating (emotionally and physically) than any other qb. He's not perfect but the few people who make excuses for him don't really compare to the millions that think he's trash.

>Eagles traded for a kneeler
AHAHAHAHA GOODBYE LOCKER ROOM CHEMISTRY

for fuck's sake
why

How the fuck can they "fall through"? What's there to negotiate.

>Josh Gordon officially a #Jet, per Shefty.

>Bengals and Browns tried, but failed, to complete trade for QB AJ McCarron before deadline, per sources. Deal was “close”; not finalized. per schaefer

>Didn't trade Ebron

This "sport" is stupid anyway

Chris Long is already a cuck though

you don't know anything about Jeffrey Lurie or the Eagles involvement in talks with the owners, do you?

No, fill me in

FUCKIN' JAGUARS.

Man Belichick is a fucking idiot.

Guarantee he ends up wasting one of those 2nd round picks by spending it on a shitty ass safety or DB or bust DE, or trades back into the third for the shitty ass safety, DB or bust DE.

Could've used that pick for a guy like Ansah, Dunlap or Quinn. Or at least a 3rd-5th for some fucking pass rush. Did this faggot not see literally ZERO pressure on Rivers THE ENTIRE GAME? Literally ZERO. Don't believe me, go re-watch the game.

Can't just stockpile draft picks, you fucking geezer. You owe your career to Tom Brady.

>Bengals and Browns tried, but failed, to complete trade for QB AJ McCarron before deadline, per sources. Deal was “close”; not finalized.
loving
every
lel
thank god it didn't happen

can't bait me with a picture from team stretches

Well now that we have Cassel 2.0 we're going to trade the #1 pick to the Jets for a couple of picks we're going to waste on injury prone defensive players.

>Josh Gordon really wants another chance in the league but not with Cleveland, per Shefter

Eagles already have two locker room leaders who "protest," one white one black, and an owner who allows it. They have their bases covered on this one.

old bay kill yourself you dumb kike

>Dalton found dead on the field after being sacked a record 30 times vs. #Jacksonville. First on-field death since 1957.

No

Maybe if Josh plays on a team with an actually QB he won't want to smoke pot so much to dull the emotional pain of playing with no QB for a shitty franchise.

eh all he has to do is hand the ball off and let Jacksonville's 32nd rank run D take it from there

Yes

kys

>actually
actual, fuck muh dumb typo

>I’m hearing Josh Gordon could be reinstated as early as week 12 but my sources say he will not play for Cleveland, feels slighted by the organization, per Adam Shefter

>browns are now causing drug addiction

somebody has to stop them

mad lol

Gordon is never coming back yo

>Maybe if Josh plays on a team with an actually QB

About that...

>Josh Gordon seen "blazing" outside of undisclosed Cleveland training facility, per Shef

I'm pretty sure it was the organization that insisted on the drug tests. If your player likes to party but still does the job, let him be.

If I were Jacksonville I'd trade a conditional 7th rounder for Josh Gordon

we'll see about that
I have a feelng he wants to abandon the Cleveland ship, but we still have his rights, so we'll at least get omething for him

Tell me your secret, you shifty fig newton.

at this point I'm sure it was the browns trying to play 46D chess to keep Josh on a cheap contract and just fucking it up

Sushi isn't dumb enough to accept that
also, why would he want to catch passes from Blake Bortles instead of Kaiser or Kessler? same difference

Bills a lock for playoffs now. Coming for you Tommy boy.

I haven't heard much about Tyrod, how is he playing

Nope. enjoy collapsing like we did in 2015.

>Hit women
>6 games
>Drink alcohol
>Gone forever

Bortles is better than both of them

Tbh Bortles isn't even having a bad season. He had two bad games that overshadow the fact that he's had two of his best career games this year

>Browns actually wanted A.J. McCarron
At what point will they realize that they have more important holes to fill than just the QB position?

>Get caught smoking weed
>Get caught smoking weed
>Get caught smoking weed
>Get caught drinking while suspended

Wonder why Josh isn't coming back

The problem is who they wanted? Why are their scouts so bad

>trade for AJ McCarron was finalized just minutes after the deadline

FUCKING BROWNS CANT EVEN TRADE RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What did our guy mean by this?

>patriots
>sell the future of your franchise for a 2nd round pick
>proceed to do nothing with it

>recycle your phone
>4 games

>KB on his last year of contract
>no intention to resign him
>decide it's better to get a 3rd and fucking 7TH pick from a team that will make the playoffs than keep him and try to win out
>3rd round pick isn't even specified as being the BILLS 3rd rounder or the traded EAGLES 3rd rounder
>getting a dead-last 3rd for a mediocre yet key offensive player and best receiver of the season
I'm just waiting for Olsen or Funchess to get re-injured now, nothing like a retarded GM twisting a rusty dagger to make a 5-3 team feel like 3-13 before November

Exceptionally unexceptional, as usual. No turnovers or anything

they have. they've quietly built one of the most potent defenses in the league. WRs and RBs are next for acquisition, and then it's time for a franchise QB

None of these things are bad though.

Astros will win the WS, sweeping the Doyers in 6 games.

The QB position is probably their biggest hole right now. Their WRs, oline, and secondary are bad too but they are straight up losing games because whoever is playing qb throws soul crushing pick after soul crushing pick game in and game out. They would have won like 3 games this year if their qb just took a sack instead of throwing the ball

>The Oakland Raiders aggressively tried to trade for DB Vontae Davis, Marcus Peters, both fell through

he looked pretty awful against us. Just bad decisions all-around. But kid can run

And yet he kept doing it

I miss Bill Barnwell,

Why would the Chefs trade Peters to the Raiders?

twitter.com/TheHerd/status/925402801395474434
What do you think?

>browns
didn't even get a first chance desu

>raidniggers SO desperate they tried to trade for their rivals best CB

>Hoyer slings it to Gordon, for 70-yards, TOUCHDOWN

I miss those days

>was so excited after the first two weeks
>literally looks like a drunk flag football QB

I'll miss you Semen

Adam SchefterVerified account @AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
More
Bengals and Browns thought they beat the clock on AJ McCarron trade. Clock beat them. Close but no deal.

>browns cant even beat a clock

>the Browns' ineptitude actually saved them from making a huge mistake
don't even attempt to redo that shit in March Sashi, I swear to fuck
mccarron is not the answer, fucking Kessler looked better than him last year

Literally why is it such a big deal that Trump worked with Russia? Hasn't anyone ever seen the Wire?

"I'll take any motherfucker's money if he givin' it away".

Also isn't Elway, a HoF quarterback, supposed to be able to draft a proper QB?

This tweet confused me. There's an actual 'clock' on the trade deadline? I thought it was kind of just a vague range that as long as you were within a reasonable amount of time, it didn't matter

what the fucks the point

As much as I hate the Browns, i wouldnt even wish McAaron's bum-ass on you. I think Kizer is even better

...there's a deadline. It's 4:00 EST, 31 October

Ajayi isn't even American, and that's pregame stretches.

He went on all in on that Seahawk dick today

>AFC
1/2/3. Steelers
1/2/3. Pats
1/2/3. Chiefs
4. Jags
5. Bills
6. Ravens

>NFC
1. Eagles
2. Seahawks
3. Vikings
4. Saints
5. Rams
6. Have no clue, the shouldn't be a 6th playoff team in the NFC

trade it to the jets for a 7th round pick

Why exactly? like can't we be men about it? they literally had a deal in place, you're gonna let an arbitary number dictate the rules?

Bills > Pats > Jets > Lolphins
Stoolers > Ravens > Bengals > Browns
CHIEFS > Chargers > Broncos > Raiders
Jags > Hueston > Tits > Clots

EAGLES > Redskins > Cowgirls > Gnats
Packers > Lions > Burrs > Minisoda
Rams > Xeattle > Cardinals > $cers
Saints > Fatlanta > Panthers > Buscs

Panthers, Browns, Raiders, Dolphins biggest trade losers

Bills, 49ers, Eagles biggest trade winners

who knows what the fuck Belichick is doing

Oh hey, Brady.