Why can't we just kill them

How can anyone justify this? What kind of sick evil mind thinks that slaughtering a sleeping child is the way to bring attention to your cause. What kind of a cess pool ideology comes up with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if you kill them, they win

>What kind of a cess pool ideology comes up with this.

Islam

all that comes from the middle east is shit

America can you just nuke the middle east

The world would see a 90% improvement

>dead larval jew
>Sup Forums crying about it

why the fuck are you sad about a dead larval jew parasite that would have grown up to spread more cuck aids?

Jesus fuck Sup Forums get it together.

Muh religion of peace

America wasn't it?
Or does drone striking sleeping children in Iraq not count?

Child means human, Bozo.

Why do you think I'm learning about weapons, survivalist shit, grappling (Judo/wrestling mainly) and Muay Thai. I'm legitimately angered by this and when the ball finally drops. I will be fucking wrecking Islam

so fucking bluepill

The point is we'll be seeing this every day in Europe soon

>Achmed the dindu climbs through window
>rapes, stabs and murders white girl
>gets community service because muh islamophobia meme

Europe has been cucked into accepting its own race of dindus who can murder us because muh oppression. The Jews won and turned us into Israel 2.0.

some good news, these repeated attack will scare jews out of Israel.

>How can anyone justify this?

They're building settlements on Palestinian land, the Palestinians are unable to do anything about it, all despite the fact it's considered highly illegal under international law.

Obviously only a scumbag goatfucker kills a 13 year old, but you have to ask what a Father is doing living on stolen land and making his young daughter live there with him.

>Jews leaving Israel for Europe
>a good thing

kill yourself achmed. Fucking white got cucked by Muslims into accepting the Palestine meme, which is just an excuse for Muslims to make us take Jews back.

ALL JEWS TO ISRAEL

killing muslims in revenge for jews is pretty much the only way to get away with it without being called a nazi.

DO IT

Israel should exterminate every Palestinian and then move all the Jews there. Win/win for everyone.

Fuck off back to Kazaria you filthy kikes.

Crocodile tears.

Get rekt. Gas yourself, kike.

Courageous Edgelord. Tough guy.

>Muh 6 gorrilion

It's funny how kikes play tough when they murder innocent women and children and then look for sympathy. Trully parasitic psychopaths

I'm actually Saudi, no idea why my flag show UK, something is fuckey with my ISP.
But anyway, here's a pic of the victim, what a shame, she looked good.

All Semites are the same. Muslims do this to. The entire Semitic race needs to be wiped out. They're a race of liars and swindlers.

Nuke Middle East
Nuke Africa
Nuke China
Nuke South America

All the world's problems solved overnight.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner
It worked for Nat Turner. He's a nigger hero

yeah, you forgot about russia. if you think russia isn't our worst enemy then you're still blue pilled

why haven't I heard about this on the news?

This. baka it's 2016.