What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbutus_unedo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bears don't eat apples

spanish cunts lost me money again tonight. barca/atle/bayern/psg/roma. ez bet free money and the spanish cunts fuck it all up. spain are finished.

It's not an apple tree
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbutus_unedo

>Betting on Atleti to beat a parked bus
You deserved it. High risk, low reward bet.

drawletico

Simeone fault, if this cunt had a little more balls and played high pressure football that would't have happened.

>they can only progress now if Chelsea fail to beat Carrierbag

Goodbye Atleti.

more evidence that the fraud known as Simeone would be absolutely shite at an actual big club. he will always be the underdog 'hard working' side meme manager.

anyone got a webm of the hi jump kick

Transfer ban really fucked them over.

Griezzmann is the only good forward they have and they need a better midfielder then fucking Gabi. They're out of the CL at this point but assuming Costa and Vitolo come good in January they should remain in the top 4.

They really need to stop playing 442 though.

They can't choke against Real if they go to EL. This is Cholo's master plan.

>losing to Qarabag over 2 matches
How shit is spanish football outside of Real/Barca?

I know this is a kind of anti-spanish approach but maybe don't incur a transfer ban

Well yeah, they're to blame for the ban. I'm just saying this shouldn't be surprising. Everyone should've expect Atleti to do bad this season. Granted drawing to Qarabag is as bad as it gets. Heck it wouldn't surprise me if Griezzmann didn't even want to be there and just stayed for his sense of duty. He sure plays like it.

I think the EL would be better than the copa del Rey. Atleti should try to win it.

Counter attack merchant

The EL is gonna be full of Qarabag-esque teams that sit off Atletico.

Murderball is not football.
Simeone has always been a fraud.

As a Barcafag it makes me feel terrible to see them this shitty and awful since Atredditco are the only ones who can put up a fight against Halal outside of the CL

There are also going to be teams ready to get cucked like Arsenil. EL would allow Simeone to win one last trophy before going to Inter, it's not a bad idea.

Honestly it feels like Cholo is no longer right for Atleti. They have a lot of technically gifted players (Saul, Koke, Carrasco etc.) who feel wasted under his heavily defensive system.

Would Atleti be willing to get Tuchel or is the language and culture barrier too great? He feels perfect for Atleti.

1. Griezmann can't hold the weight of his team everytime
2. Torres got old. He was the perfect partner to Griezmann back then, giving him space and scoring important goals. He can't do that anymore.
3. Good players like Koke and Carrasco are useless in such a defensive system.
4. Juanfran is getting old. He was world class a few years ago, now he's shit.
5. Transfer ban fucked them beyond limits.
6. Simeone is a fucking fraud.

t. Guardiola

It's time for BIELSA.

Bielsa is getting raped week after week in Ligue 1 against fucking Strasbourg, Caen and Guinguamp. Lille is #19 right now.

His dumb players probably don't understand his GOAT tactics.

To be fair Lille is shit because the players can't play Bielsa's system, they literally give away the ball with poor passing

They are not as shit as players from Caen and the likes. Bielsa shits himself against Johnstones Paint Trophy-tier teams. He wouldn't last two weeks against Barça, Real, Villareal, Valencia and on.

bump

That's Bielsa who has picked 80% of the players. Lille have bought around 15 players since January 2017. He is a total fraud.

Guardiola is even a bigger fraud, my fellow white person

I like thier old logo better

Hey that's Torrente's favorite football team.

It's all down to this terrible new logo

well guess they are going to buy 2 young trabzonspor players(abdulkadir omur, yusuf yazici) for 32m euros.

what are they even thinking

wise british oxymoron

everyone is a fraud, deal with it, idiot