Quintessential Browning

Quintessential Browning.

I refuse to believe this is true. No franchise can be that retarded.

they're not a franchise, they're a hastily assembled expansion team that only exists because ohio politicians didn't want to get murdered by mobs of angry fans with lead pipes.

If that's true just go ahead and fire everyone.

I dont think its possible to be more incompetent

I want to say this is the Brownsiest thing ever, but I know the minute I do somebody's going to point out ten other things they've done that are even more Browns-esque.

So the Browns and Bengals agreed on a trade for AJ McCarron. The Browns throw themselves a party for getting a QB and forget to call it into the league before the deadline.

Watch McCarron go onto become a HOFer or some shit.

How do they even have fans?

Nobody could ever be that masochistic. The life of Philly sports fan can be hard, but even at it's worst, it's still better than being a Browns fan.

Dude it's the fucking Browns

Also this

DID THE BROWNS ACCIDENTALLY DRAFT THE WRONG DESEAN????

The Browns should honestly be rebuilt from the ground up. New owner, new GM, new everything

The problem is that they did change owners, and they keep changing gm’s and no matter who owns or does what, this team just keeps being the most incompetent in sports. It’s incredible

>Pass on Wentz
>Pass on Watson
>Literal celebration for getting AJ McCarron

What the actual fuck?

new state

the only known solution with success is to move them to baltimore

>comparing philly to the browns

if you're talking cities, cleveland has had a lot going for it recently but regardless, browns fans are loyal as fuck

guys guys

wait

guys

what if they draft Browning

>move team to Baltimore
>win the Owl less than five years later

It's Cleveland. It's ultimately not about the team, it's about the city. The city just has a failure virus that infects everything it touches.

>the city of cleveland has a failure virus

yeah lets pretend the cavs and indians dont exist

1 championship in what, 70 years?

new name

LMFAO

i believe (((goldhammer)))

and multiple high win seasons including a record winning streak

dont be so autistic. many, many other cities would love to trade their last 10 years success with clevelands

It took having a superteam built around arguably the greatest player of this generation to get the Cavs some rings

>and multiple high win seasons including a record winning streak

You guys think it matters? Aj would suck ass for us.

>Browns being on time
The cpt meme is real

Everyone would suck for the Browns.

The Browns F/O was split up on what it was going to cost to get A.J. Whoever was In charge of send the papers to the NFL was on the side that didn’t want him. Who cares who the QB is, Browns will still suck.

I think its good honestly, Browns have a LOT of draft capital they can use to continue building their team in the draft

Just do what the Seahawks did, spend 2-3 years building an insane defense in the draft then get some meme QB to keep the ball safe, they have even more draft capital than the Hawks ever did

>browns
>having successful drafts
Lel

Move them to Toronto. Ohio doesnt deserve sports teams

They've drafted some good players actually, that Husky defensive tackle they got is amazing

I think it's fascinating how people keep saying "This is the Brownsiest thing ever" year after year, and the Browns keep finding ways to top themselves every single time.