Why don't they just make minimum wage 1000$?

Why don't they just make minimum wage 1000$?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you nigger

Why are leafs so retarded?

You are the most depraved, retarded faggots in the Universe.

I can't watch it anymore.

Who is this chick

NEETposting lyfe, right boys?!?!?!

She got blacked
dont bother
only good thing is blonde hair and blue eyes
her tits are ugly

Alli Rae, she is being fucked by a black guy in this image.

The good thing about it all is that their kids will be all dead very soon.

Race-mixing only works shortly and Jews are very short-sighted.

Thanks. Gonna go beat my meat to Facebook pics instead. Cheers

>a black and a white
>JOOOS did dis!1! i dindu nuffin!1!

I like the sound of Austrian economics, or whatever the glazier's fallacy is best aligned with.

I think that it would just be a temporary thing to ease the minds of the people who forget the reaction it would spark (their worth as an employee has been artificially increased).
Sucks too because the employer literally can't pay them less.
Basically Marxist retards support it, the mongs who would be better off six feet under.

why doesnt just everyone life of welfare

Yeah and you are going to kill yourself in 12 months.

I am going to stand over your corpse and shit.

Because then a bag of milk will cost you 2000$.

Subtlety is lost on this crowd, user. Wait for an intelligent response? Or abandon thread?

I want her to bite off the tip of my downstairs

If everyone quit their job today and lived on welfare for a just single month, all the problems in the world would be solved.

>I mean, like, seriously, what is an inflation?

Rofl, 1000? I get 1400e / month without lifting a finger, I'm not even disabled or anything. Feelsgoodman

Everyone knows the solution to every single problem is weed

>white men want to preserve this ugly face

That's a pretty face

Homeowner, I get €1300/month without doing shit.
Yeah, I'm French.

Its better than money (including dollars and gold) in many ways because even waste like seeds (fuel, oil, , bait, gruel - food additive) and stems (clothes, building facades, car frames, etc) have multiple other uses.

Why do we have so many fucking kikes in this country if they were all gassed?

Calm down, edgelord.

Oh my god she's beautiful

It's worse than money because if you could legally grow (not that bullshit you guys have enacted) - it would be too abundant to act as a currency

It's not called weed for no reason

t. Oceanida

I need some explanation for that reply please.

png version please

>Oceania
>Canada
>Australia's Canada

I know Oceania is the Islands and NZ/AUS are part of Australasia, it just works for my meme skills

...what's the diffrence?

kek but what does 't.' mean? I've seen it a couple of times before but I want to learn tonight.

Better quality

Why don't they just give away Ferraris and houses?

t. is Finnish for "source"

1000/hour ? Sounds great.

Sauce? Give the video where she does that expression.

aww, look at this little newfag kiwi

isn't it cute?

See pic, Hash coins are the currency, you can't get much hash out of those gamey hemp stalks, you have to have well cared for quality seed lines designed for that which requires work and resources like water nutrients lights containers and multiple extraction and refinement stages.

Yeah now fuck off burger I never asked you for anything, why lurk when I can just ask someone?

regards

>kiwi rage intensifies

so cute!

you don't even need buds to get decent hash if you have enough trim

For colouring

newfag :D

why don't they print more money? They keepin us in poverty on purpose baka.

It's like saying best wishes and putting your name or someone else's name.

greatest ally leave my lil bro alone plz he is harmless

Guys, hear me out. Why don't we just print a gajillion dollars and give everyone a million dollars each? That way no one will be poor. Think about it.

>what is google

>tfw picture the scene of a small angry kiwi bird with a scumbag steve cap yelling at a burger while a bigger kiwi holds the smaller one back, apologising to the burger

pffnhhahah

SOLID PLAN CHAPPY

You'll end up having NEETs everywhere like in Canada. Natives get NEETbux from workers.

You need give people incentive to work and spend money.

Thanks big bro, can I have a cuddle please? Your climate is so much warmer and it makes me feel safe, thanks for being my shield from the Indonesian immigrants

Because you live in Canada, where the minimum wage is about 10 bucks, and there are millions around the world earning far less than that a day.

You realize it takes about $35,000 a year to be apart of the %1? The %1 of income earners worldwide?

I know OP is being sarcastic, but the people who do say this stuff are really just greedy fucking bastards

You need way more trim which reduces the so called abundance and wastes extraction solvents and stuff which can be expensive or time consuming.

sure m8 I got some fish and chips here waiting for ya

like I said if you could legally grow it would be nothing to pull out a few hundred pounds per cycle with a relatively small amount of land

Of hash? Wouldn't that require a couple tons of plant?

>the swedish model
Prepare to hit congo tier society within the next decade, my dear retarded cousin

I dunno I've never made hash before, google is saying about 3.5g of hash from an ounce of bud

I was referring to buds though when I said "a few hundred pounds"

Only smoked hash a few times I don't see the appeal, I'd rather just smoke a few joints

Alie, her cervix was being pushed up into her throat in the scene.

Leafs are retarded because they're part american tbhfam

it's cuz they're a bunch of pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=iwBR0qwHZBA

They don't breed like humans

Oath cunt, they're both fucking cucks as well.
Brb gonna go call my sheila a beautiful looking cunt.

Its a more consistent high potency while buds are hit and miss and not suitable currency which is why extraction is the equalizer that requires one to add work to produce value.

I think you'd just end up with more hash production like in Pakistan/Afghanistan AKA rubbing it between your hands since wasting product isn't an issue (check out their growing fields they're fucking massive)

>Why don't they just make minimum wage 1000$?

They raised CEO pay to $4000 per hour in some cases, so apparently it can be done.

You will get 1/10th of the hash that way and spend more time and muscle power to do it, but still work is put in to create value.

>1 posts by this ID

don't get me wrong I wish hash was a legitimate currency but it's just a pipe dream as far as I'm concerned

Cheers fäm

I don't mean to sound retarded, but why don't the banks just change the name of the money? Like: 100 trillion Zimbabwe dollars is now ten Zimbabwe rubles. They're just numbers right? Somebody who actually understands economics explain this to me.

Why dont they just give everyone 1 million dollars?

Brilliant. Force my employer to give me 1000$ an hour. That way I easily make up to 60,000$ in a week, and when we're all rich, nobody has to work at mcdonalds anymore :) win win for everyone.
Brb, going to mcdonalds.. Need a coffee. They better not put cream in it :DDDDDD