If you don't eat at least 500g or 18 ounces of meat per day, you are a low test, effeminate, nu-male

If you don't eat at least 500g or 18 ounces of meat per day, you are a low test, effeminate, nu-male.

Fatty meat increases testosterone, increases good cholesterol, and gives you essentials vitamins. I've been meat every single day of by my Dad. And I'm a 6'3, Bodybuilder, no steroids or supplements, that can Bench Press 170kg or 380lbs.

I also have an extremely good immune system.

If you want to stop being a faggot nu-male, then start consuming large quantities of meat, every day. Otherwise you're a soft cunt, malnourished faggot.

Pic related I can eat in a single sitting. Delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150412-longevity-health-blue-zones-obesity-diet-ngbooktalk/
youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks for sharing

ook merci pour ta contribution

That's a lot of meat!

> I've been meat every single day of by my Dad.
thanks for contributing Australia
Fuck everything below the equator except for Israel and Argentina

Sounds interesting, why don't you blog about it?

Meat is great, I agree 100%

I eat daddy's white meat with mayo everyday

>I've been meat every single day of by my Dad

>claims eating meat is cure for beta cucks

>doesnt consider meat is pumped with estrogen mimickers and hormone stimulants which cause men to become faggots

Why do you hate Chile but not Argentina?

this

I only eat whey protein, 10 scoops a day

I don't fall for the meaty jew

>758image.jpg (20 KB, 248x258)File: image.jpg (20 KB, 248x258) google iqdb wait

been fed meat every single day*

Shut up Cain descendant, Khazarite, FAKE JEW.

>low test, effeminate, nu-male
I'm surprised you didn't add cuck there.

Nope.

Every single skinny-legged jean wearing, skinny, faggot, lisp speaking, city dweller I've came across eats a diet entirely consisting of noodles of pasta. They have the test levels of a female.

Eating fatty meat increases testosterone massively, and completely overrides anyestrogenic hormones in the meat.

I eat about 80g of Olive oil (meat cooked in) and animal fat every day. And my testosterone levels have allowed me to reach steroid territory in bodybuilding and powerlifting.

>been fed meat every single day*

still doesn't fix it nerd. maybe all that meat has gone to your head.

I'm stoned and drunk lol.

What's your favorite cut of steak?

You see this you vegan faggots!
The only fatty meat you vegan poofters eat is each other's cocks.
Hurry up and die of aids which contrary to what vegans say broccoli doesn't cure

thanks OP, you've just convinced me.
I am microwaving some frozen broccoli and flavored pasta sachet as that was all that is in the pantry / freezer

It is 8:15pm shops close at 9pm but now I will go buy some scotch fillet or something

BTW 500g meat is a lot if you are buying beef, but chicken breast 500g is easy

I kind of sort of agree with this...

Porterhouse.

So honest question what do you do with all the foreskins?
Do you use them
In your filthy heathen Jew magic rituals, eat them, or put them in a landfill and make the goyim pay to use it like a 100 sqm trampoline/ball pit.

would you like to eat my meat?

For real? I'm ribeye lover myself. I make it a point to eat grilled ribeyes almost every weekend. Once a month I go and get 24 oz dryaged ribeyes.

Damm, and here I just made a thick meaty bolognaise sauce. You'll have to forgive me for eating pasta with that.

Yeah it's a mixture of meat, goat, chicken (mostly), lamb and beef. All averages out 3-500g per day. Meat gives satiety and doesn't bloat you. I absolutely abhor pasta. Every one eats pasta, and they wonder why they have poor health. Pasta is trash that causes obesity and diabetes.

hey dude not cool that's my line

I'm not the most fond of beef, it's generally bland, so I mix it in a curry or tomato bake. I adore tender Lamb though. That's my favourite meat.

You ever had a dry aged steak?

I've had a dry aged steak at a restaurant once (Norman hotel) it cost like $50 but the company was paying so I chose that.

>dry aged steak
I've had several day age steak. Typically restaurants will leave a slab of meat on the counter for a few days in the open. It then begins to fall apart, then they cook it. It makes it tender and decent in taste.

>500 grams

Large quantities?

You're primitive.

You can get a thing that'll let you dryage steaks at home. You should check it out. It's a whole lot cheaper if you can do it yourself.

It's a little more complex than that but kinda.

Fact: vegans have higher test than any other diet.

You faggots are so god damn insecure that you have to find "pride" or something to be "proud of" about literally fucking nothing. Who gives a fuck what people eat?

>liking Argentina but not liking chile
>mega Zionist confirmed

not eating meat is a great form of self discipline and if done correctly is perfectly healthy.

>you're a soft cunt
it's a lot easier to eat meat than to not eat meat... Who's the soft cunt now?

Enjoy your heart disease.

I can understand vegetarian, and getting B12 from cow's milk. But if you are a vegan and don't eat animal products you'll fucking day without B12 supplements.

Vegans are only a thing in this modern age, because B12 supplements made from Bacteria can keep vegans alive. In the natural order without modern medicine, vegans would be dead. Humans evolved to eat meat for vitamins.

>[Laughs] When Americans reach for protein, they tend to reach for animal products, which also contain fat and several toxic ingredients. People who are eating the highest levels of meat in this country have about 70 percent higher mortality than people who are eating little meat and a four-or five-times-worse chance of developing cancer.

Highest life rates on the planet have plant based diet:
>news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150412-longevity-health-blue-zones-obesity-diet-ngbooktalk/

you on that sick keto bro?
fucking magic bro
bro

No they don't. And the fact of the amount of soy vegans consume. With soy being a proven, massive estrogen producing food. It's no surprise that vegans are not only brain dead, malnourished, arse reamed, weak muscled faggots. But they also don't have two neurons firing together to show them that they are effeminate little men compared to real meat eaters.

>eating meat and staying in good shape is "primitive"

not buying it

You dumb son of a bitch. Fuck off, go to bed

Keto is alright for preserving muscle mass on a cut, but it shouldn't be done longer than 3 months. I'm on a high protein, moderate fat, moderate carb diet of 3-4000 calories per day.

I just dont eat anything that had eyes. Feels good.

What's the matter did you accidently sit on your dragon dildo without lube? Fuck off you gay son of a bitch vegan pussy.

Delusional. You would die if you supplement B12. Without modern science and B12 supplements, you'd be dead. And good riddance, you inferior fuck face.

take it to /fit/ nobody currrrrrrs

Ketone diets are redpilled as fuck bro. Veganism and high carb/sugar diets fry your brain and literally kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IUSZyjiYuY

Question for those more knowledgable in biochemistry than me, but what good does it do to inject animals with estrogen/estrogen mimickers if it's male hormones that cause muscle growth?

I dont think what I said is what you think I said

Do you eat worms? I suppose that's one way to get vitamins.

They use growth hormone to promote muscle tissue growth, by the expelled product of the growth hormone by the kidneys is estrogen. The ultimate massive bodybuilders of the 1990s. Larger than today's bodybuilders, were taking enough growth hormone and steroids to buff up an elephant. The reason why their body didn't create excess estrogen as a result of the steroids and growth hormone was because; they used estrogen blockers.

Farm animals that are plumped up on growth hormone, should have estrogen blockers introduced to the meat. However, the estrogen consumed from factory farm animals is negligible in most animals except for chickens.

Young girls that eat a lot of factory farm, growth hormone muscle grown chickens will hit puberty earlier and develop large tits and fat arse.

>Fatty meat increases testosterone

I thought that fat was just used to produce testosterone... that would mean it would only increase it if you were deficient in it, which most americans are probably not

By the way, this might be an old statistic but supposedly the average american eats 50% more protein than they need in a day

Also isnt a pound of like any meat at least like 200 grams of protein?

There is no fucking way anybody needs that much, jesus fuck, you need to eat at least as much vegetables as you do meat, if not more, at that point you're gonna be just doing massive amounts of inflammation that will waste all the protein you could have used on gains on just rebuilding your own shitty digestive system

FUCKING THIS!!!

Commit sudoku OP.
You are the beta Cuck.
I do a vegan diet for 7 months and I feel fantastic.
Also I'm doing calisthenics, I could crush you're weak ass in a 1v1 MMA fight.

Fuck you for killing animals and destroying our beautiful planet.

You can not eat meat and stay in good shape without all the cholesterol , steroids and antibiotics throwing your system out of wack. You don't need it dude you just been programmed to think you do. Your body doesn't even digest meat easily. Most of it just sits in your system putrefying before it's actually released.

>Jewish person enjoys ranking people by countries like some mental freak
Not surprised in the least.

I went a year and a half without b12 on a raw food diet and got song just fine. I did lose a shit ton of weight but I wasn't working out either.

nope. Just a shit-ton of vegetables, fruit, nuts, dairy, eggs, fungi, dark chocolate, mussels and oysters.

Eating meat every day (especially beef or pork) is bad for you.
Eating it 3-4 days of the week is the best balance.

>empowered women

What the fuck does this have to do with veganism

Way to discourage people from being healthy

lol

I believe electrolytes (salts+water) are responsible for the firing of electrons.Also rice and beans are s complete protein there also mycoprotein. (Mushroom version of soy )

>veganism

i mean dieting in general

that isnt really that healthy

Don't forget mouth and nose. Disgusting.

oh and seeds

Nope, diets high in saturated fat from meat increases testosterone from studies.
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

>Also I'm doing calisthenics, I could crush you're weak ass in a 1v1 MMA fight.
Hahaha what are you gonna do, dance around me like the little faggot fairy you are? You are probably so lightweight I could throw you through a fucking wall. All it would take is 1 punch from me square in your face. 170kg of Bench Press force driven through my strong hips and legs right into your skull. You will black out from the snap of blood gushing around your head firstly. Secondly you would fly through the air, your feet would lift off the ground, about 2 meters. By then I'm on top of you, going round for round on your fucking vegan face with my fist, while you gurgle blood and go into shock.

Sup Forums tier bait like your other thread

Jews only drink blood, and they own the world.

Really makes me......................................

same and about to cook some SCOTCH FILLET PRIME BEEF from Dardanup Valley angus cows mmMMmmMMMmmm.

>The only fatty meat you vegan poofters eat is each other's cocks.

it's just a fancy word for "women don't get dragged by the hair and raped"

it's not what feminists are pushing for in the west. These are small secluded communities, by showing that women share the rights of men, it implies that they are not some sandnigger tier shithole.

Well done for pointing out the joke. OP is saying that macho-tryhards have Dad issues.

>50% more protein than they need in a day

The problem with that statistic is that it's taken off completely average people living completely average couch potato lives.

The bigger you are and the more active you are, the more you need.

If you're a completely inactive man of average height, you're probably looking at the WHO's recommended 60g.
If you're physically active, you're more likely looking at 1g for every kg of lean body mass, so anywhere between 60g and 100g.
If you're on roids you could conceivably make use of double that.

Yum, I had some chicken breast seasoned with Old el Paso taco kit, Baja crumb I fried the breast in, golden in a pan cooked in Olive oil. After that I mixed sour cream and the dressing sauce together, and put the breast in a large taco soft-wrap, and then drizzled the dressing over that.

I've also had some Goat meat (I killed and butchered at home), boiled, then slow cooked in a curry. That was also beautiful meat.

i sometimes just want to eat rice with fish or something else, am i a nu-male because of this? oh please

I don't want too much test. I have a singing voice that's Jeff Buckley-tier and I don't want my voice to get lower.

That's fine. As long as you have a healthy appetite for some form of meat daily. You should be OK.

>Isreal
>below the equator

Isreali education everyone

>MMA
>calisthenics

How's welterweight treating you?

I eat a lot of meat, but I am still a depressed, zero-energy skinny fat mess. I drink alcohol everyday too. Would taking testosterone injections once a week/month help me start feeling normal again? I have ZERO energy.... sometimes I can't even get out of bed (but that is more related to crippling depression)

Eating so much meat makes me fart.

Well, ok, Australia. So... do you want to fuck my boypucci now?

nah this was like 40 day dry aged.

They do it in big slabs of meat and they have to shave off the outside because it becomes yuck

I found 500g cooked beef for $2.60 so I got that

well thats good too know

Yeah with a lump of wood. Get the fuck outta my sight ya poofter.

fuck i loved that shit too
then i realised how bad it is for you, making you ultra masculine uncontrollable masturbating anger machine balding and covered in filthy man hair
i went vegan and started only eating mostly soy products and rice, it was really hard to get used to, but fuck do i feel better, it's like taking a shower on the inside, always feel fresh and light, never any heaviness or feeling of fullness or hunger in your stomach
i also lost like 20kg, got out of depression and got a girlfriend over those simple life changes.

Meat may taste nice, and i think i might have it as guilty pleasure for something to chew on when i'm downing champagne or dry wine but fuck is it not worth it. Meat is for animals, not civil people.

I

Fuck off kike.

We are animals. We have eaten meat since the dawn of time. Why would it be bad for us?

animals also sleep in the dirt etc
do you, user?
Exactly, we have intellect so we can look after ourselves and not give into simplistic instincts

>He fell for the saturated fat is good for you meme.

Good. Weed yourself out of the gene pool, moron.