Mongolian Их Хypaл

Why aren't you fuckers talking about the Mongolian election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8h_hS0d4vqg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Revolution_of_1990
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_People's_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't think Finland was having an election right now

Хyжaa
Chink

Rude

t. Zhang

>999
It means you should stop posting, as there is no higher number in the universe

Is Hakuhou running?

Sorry, i meant "no higher number of dollars in the Mongolian national bank". Honest mistake

because we only have one mongolian poster on Sup Forums

Because Mongolia is trapped between China and Russia, no real influence as a result.

Well... go ahead and tell us. Who's up for election, what are their political leanings and what are their most important stances and which of their stances will create happenings?

Why are there Finnish flags? Have the soumalainen been repatriated?

No sumo wrestler is not running. And it is parliamentary election anyway.

Check em

Who will win? The pro Russian or pro Chinese

Because I get Mongolia and mongoloid mixed up and then I start thinking about a tardelection and laugh all day.

Sorry, i meant "no higher number of potatoes in all of the Mongolian granaries put together". I don't know what came upon me

Is Hakuhou a hero or some kind of weeb traitor to most mongolians?

Also not checked.

>the mongolians use the cyrillic alphabet

How the fuck did you guys start using it? Who introduced you to it, Russia?

who will become the khan?

youtube.com/watch?v=8h_hS0d4vqg

Well, the opposition party just won. They are the old communist party and they want basically a total reform

WE

Because the most interesting thing to happen to Mongolia today is the release of season 2 or Marco Polo on Netflix.

Nah, sumo is very popular here, judo too. Mostly because we always win.

I want to apologize, as my original phrase was supposed to to be "no higher number of trees on that sad swathe of wasteland which you call a country"

lets just stop memes for a second. Enlighten us about politician situation in mongolia.
Who are Mongolia's allies?
How high is Russian and Chinese influence?
Do Chinks plan to take Mongolia over?
Are you under protection of Americans?

Holy shit. I almost didn't notice

Y-yeah cai-göran we're negotiating the terms on how we take stockholm with the Khan.

>Why aren't you fuckers talking about the Mongolian election?
Because no one cares.
Mongolia is an irrelevant buffer-state between Russia and China, that serves no other purpose.

I chose the picture for a reason.
Basically everything is dependent on china and Russia. They buy our goods and we import from either. Americans tried to put a base here but no. The different parties are all bullshit really, all oligarch sociopath fucks. We need a day of the rope more than you privileged fuckers.

I care :(

That´s rude mr. first white minority country. Say sorry to Mongolia.

We should put one man infront of the city gate and another at the well to starve out the city.

What's your primary export?

"no higher number of literate individuals in your little fabric huts and communist-era housing" That is the sentence i had originally planned to write! I shouldn't be forgiven for all these mistakes at all...

just let china annex you and they will put all corrupt oligarchs in front of firing squad. There is more mongols in China anway

also another question. is Olgoj Chorchoj real?

How bad is the Chinese cūcking of Mongol men?

I have heard rumours of incidents where Han men accompanied by Mongol women get attacked by butthurt Mongol thugs. Is this true?

>pizza humor

Oh fuck it's another one of those poor ex-Soviet countries that keep voting for the commie parties because mug pensions, right? I'm an immigrant from one of those, I know how you feel.

Yes.

t. Went to Mongolia and saw this happen first hand

>Flags
kek

China
Nah, china is just as corrupt, if not more. And no there are no giant worms in the desert.

I´m glad i´m not the only who thought that this was extremely odd

Yet again mongols will show the world what kebab removal looks like.

Is Mongolia a nice vacation spot for a week or two or nah?

Tell us about it, bro.

Yeah if you like nature and weed

>And no there are no giant worms in the desert.
t. olgoi-khorkhoi

>Coming between a horse archer and his mare.

Big mistake.

Oh well, can't blame them. If only the Europeans would do the same.

At least the Southeast Asian nations don't mind exporting their women to make up for the deficit in the mainland.

Also WITNESSED

It's too bad Hillary isn't running there. She would make Mongolia great again.

She's a different type of Mongoloid

Yeah it's fine, you can stay in the city for a few days, watch a cheap movie at an actually great cinema. Then go out in the countryside and chill. Best if you can afford to hunt though.

Wait, isn't Mongolia a 1 party state, like China? Why would anybody be invested in the elections?

another question. What did they teach you at school about baron Ungern von Sternberg?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_Revolution_of_1990

How is Ulanbaatar in the summer, Mongbro?

>someone actually wants to travel to an irrelevant country where people live in huts in the middle of nowhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_People's_Republic

This tbqh

It's a democracy, probably only one in mainland asia other than Korea.
Basically he was a fag. An he got hung by the communist hero .
Myy пиздa вэ чи

I dunno Netherlands was really weird. Way too many bicycles and everyone looks kinda gay.

Because you are less relevant than fucking denmark.

Seems peaceful yet somewhat exotic need some of that in my life.

well.. kinda

>finnish

>He doesn't want that
Moroccan pls, there's more to see in the world than the Randstad.

ebin

>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted.

Alpha AS FUCK

K, so what's the news.

What happened in the Kurultaj, who will be the next Great Khan?

On a more serious note though, how are you guys holding up after the great livestock losses? How is the economic situation over there? Will you become Australia 2.0 with >muh mines or just poor fuckers like us?

Is there any civilization in Mongolia besides Ulanbatar?

>What happened in the Kurultaj
That's in August Hunbro, see you there

How many people in mongolia even know english?

I always imagine mongolia beeing a nomadic wasteland lacking any form of civilization

What Mongolian election? We don't have elections yet

Atleast you get to see the natives, unlike Europe being filled with non whites.

Mongols are col too, hunting wolves with eagles.

You haven't been relevant since Genghis Khan.

Don´t be rude, Mongolia is nice. And i know that you don´t like Denmark, since men here aren´t culturally enriched and oppressed like in Sweden. I´m sorry that we´re so different. I truly am.

Hi OP
Are you a descendant of the World emperor Genghis Khagan?

Who do you side with Russia or China? Is a good relationship with both crucial?

Is China´s endgame to annex Mongolia?
If yes, is Russia´s is trying to prevent this by increasing their influence in your country?

What mongolian politician will make Mongolia great again?

Did you vote for Temujin or Jamukha?

Bring some cuties.

Because we didn't know about it because Mongolia is a shithole and Mongolian an insult in French.

Could you present the situation, parties, polls, trends and candidates if you please?

Noice trips btw

Wait there is elections in Finland?

You know what? Fuck you.

If I had the money I'd LOVE to travel around the Altai and hunt with a falcon in the summer.

The winter are pretty rad though, I wouldn't want to be out there when it becomes total Verkhoyanks.

All politicians basically make no difference.
We are wholly dependent on them because goods can't travel otherwise.
Lmao china couldn't annex it's own ass.
Jamukha is way too conservative, Temujin promises more raids and even conquering.

Finn thread?

Yeah but it comes from mongo as in downie not the mongolian people lol stupid

If your election lasts more than 4 hours, you should see a doctor.

Пpивeт, бpaт.

Nice Yurt.

What are your thoughts about the Mongols living in China, Jochi?

White man should learn

No ruskie sorry.
France was much dirtier than I expected, and everyone looked miserable.

>it will never be a fair fight.
>Alpha

Have you been to the UK?

commie cuck faggot

Shit must suck over there. China is just one huge miserable mistake.

I'm saying hello brother, the legacy of Genghis Khan is alive and cherished here, Europe soon to know wrath of the Horde.

>using strategy and numbers to defeat the enemy
>not alpha

can you do throat singing?