Sup Forums I'm Trans and I hate SJWs...

Sup Forums I'm Trans and I hate SJWs. They're fascist scum that have adopted their own religion and believe it comes from reason. Please realize that some of us hate SJWs and simply want to blend in and be left alone.

Made this after thinking on being banned from my support group (which I hated anyways but was forced to go to by my therapist before I got mones.)

Got reminded of how shitty and terribly worthless these people are after seeing some ze/zir weirdo. Which you can think trans are weird, but true transgender? Only believe that male and female exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

str.typepad.com/weblog/2014/06/why-the-first-hospital-to-do-sex-reassignment-surgeries-no-longer-does-them.html
sexchangeregret.com/research
theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6oovZ8fZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Throw yourself into a river and rid us of your annoying self.

Are you a trap

I agree 100%

Na, going to make you have to search through medical records. The transition for actual transgender works and makes us content and productive people. Go hurl yourself into a river. You're just as worthless as a SJW.

I truly believe you have a mental disorder OP. I'm not trying to be rude, but have you considered the reasons for the mental disconnect amongst the trans community?

Really, I think you should focus solving your mental issues. Which I think is possible.

I used to wish lots of things about my body, but tried to solve the insecurities and issues in my mind.

Anyway OP, I think you should accept your gender.

Why don't you just stop dressing up in woman's clothes?

>in my mind i wuz i woman

post boipucc

stop with the bullshit. only difference between you and normal people is that you are more degenerate

>The transition for actual transgender works and makes us content

thats an overstatement. it reduces suffering alright, but Ive never met a happy tranny.

You're an abomination, KYS

>The transition for actual transgender works and makes us content and productive people.
>it reduces suffering
str.typepad.com/weblog/2014/06/why-the-first-hospital-to-do-sex-reassignment-surgeries-no-longer-does-them.html

sexchangeregret.com/research

Keep lying to yourself tranny, you butchering yourself and taking hormones because you think you're a woman is the same as an anorexic person throwing up because they think they're fat.

You're the one that has lumped all of us in with SJW trash. That doesn't represent what we are and who we are. Its the loud mouthed xe/xir/createagender trash that have created this "community" of cult slaves.

Those of us with the real deal condition? We just want to transition and live with as much peace as a sense of justice and dedication to truth will allow.

>Really, I think you should focus solving your mental issues. Which I think is possible.
I'm not an early transitioner. I already transed. Just remembering why I hate the SJW infestation that is claiming itself as a voice for all trans. Reminding you all that 90% of us with the REAL condition, don't believe in that "YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU FEEL YOU ARE CRAP!"
You can only be WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.

Study of Quantum Mechanics will show philosophically that things aren't always as they appear to the eye. You CANNOT change your gender, it is fixed. I also don't want to live in an Orwellian world where you can re-write an entire person. Which is what would be required for TRUE transgender.

>I used to wish lots of things about my body, but tried to solve the insecurities and issues in my mind.
Some times true acceptance is accepting what you can't change and making it the best you can. A lot of you folks are missing the wisdom to understand that your relative view, may not be the 100% correct one.

I did accept my gender, took me a long time to do so as well.

I personally think you should accept that there is evidence to the wiring of the brain being feminized in male to female transgenders. Even BEFORE taking of hormones.

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564

Slight evidence for my claim, even if modern neuroscience thinks the Limbic nucleus is out dated.

Yet I think that is silly. The Human experience with out emotion would be incredibly dull.

Post asshole you degenerate

>"I'm Trans"
Stopped reading.

>fringe science sources
nobody takes those seriously senpai, and for good reason

Believe what you want. It's you're right.

However, if you think the transition treatment should be banned? Just think on how you'd feel if say.. You were banned from studying your religion?
Banned from taking a medication that eased pain?

Same thing. Different perspective.

All the hate you can throw is pointless. You need to direct it at true enemies. That I am not.

If the day ever comes where a fascist dumb shit Christian govt comes to the US and betrays its founding principles? Well, I'll be damn well fine until some one starts digging through medical files. Which case? I'll die with a rifle in my hand and a wall of your bloodied and disfigured corpses up my driveway before I let you people turn me back into that monster I was.

Focus hate on the SJWs. Not the innocents.

>durrr
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043071/
wsj.com/articles/paul-mchugh-transgender-surgery-isnt-the-solution-1402615120
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html

1) self reported attempts and suicide rates isnt the same. its still higher than normal population, but theres no evidence that it would be lower if nobody would ever transition

2) even if you transition, youre still neither a girl, nor mentally healthy, obviously that causes stress, its just less than before

Nice maymay, OP. You must be really young to not remember youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA

>its just less than before

It is more than before.

You're ok just as long as you don't subvert the masculine and feminine forms, don't blend the two or don't subvert the patriarchy... And DON'T push it on children.

Sup Forums refuses to acknowledge that biology predetermines our sexual orientation. If race, gender disposition and intelligence is derived from our biology, why is sexual orientation not subject to those same processes? Yes, of course there are cases of it being caused by the environment, but that means that contemporary trannies and gays are products of an antecedent force, usually through inclinations toward Liberalism and left wing philosophy.

Every civilization before ours experienced homosexual tendencies and are well documented, and some accepted it to a degree.

>but muh degenerate mutant abominations
If they don't contribute to the gene pool, who cares. Unlike, for example, Niggers, gays and trannies don't produce children in a vast majority or circumstances.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6oovZ8fZA

>It is more than before.

this has never been studied (probably for ethical reasons). youre pulling stuff out of your butt senpai

>youre pulling stuff out of your butt senpai
I see some hypocicy there. I simply say what sounds more logical.

>made this
>old picture that has been posted dozens of times on Sup Forums
K. Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck what you do with your body. Just stop being a faggot about it and don't make us pay our insurance monies out on your mental disorder.

>>>/LGBT/

Sup Forums's full of wankers, but /LGBT/ has some Trans posters who hate tumblrinas and have made threads shitting on support groups before.

>want to blend in and be left alone
So, you keep the whole thing for yourself and don't pretend to be of another gender in public?

I did read the study you linked, but it said that;

>"Because the transsexuals had all been treated with estrogens..."

and also;

>"...the reduced neuron numbers of the BSTc could theoretically be due to the presence of high levels of circulating estrogens..."

...thus I don't see the support to your claim of feminized brain wiring before taking hormones.

>"You can only be WHAT YOU REALLY ARE"

I find this complicated, because if someone is fat, then one could use that as "I shouldn't lose weight, because that means changing who I am". So in some sense I do understand what you mean, because you're still in your same body.

What I'm instead arguing is, there is an obsession about changing your body in a manner which I doubt is healthy.

Like people who find a need to cut of their legs, I find the same sort of mentality about mutilating your gender. Also the same way with how I see people obsessed with plastic surgery.

I do not see why you would be happier post-transition. But, you say you are? If so I'm open to hearing what you say.

>" A lot of you folks are missing the wisdom to understand that your relative view, may not be the 100% correct one."

This applies to everyone not omnipotent. I try to understand your view here and that I might be wrong about transgender being a mental illness. But also I consider that you should consider that it also could be that one could be "cured", so to speak, from being trans.

Yes, I agree the human experience is dull without emotion.

>opinions
its okay to have them, but Ill take my own experience over someones opinion

>You're ok just as long as you don't subvert the masculine and feminine forms, don't blend the two or don't subvert the patriarchy... And DON'T push it on children.

honestly, most people that are actually trannies dont do this, cause we have nothing to gain from that. we function best in a tolerant, but strictly regulated society.
the less degeneracy, the better

>its okay to have them, but Ill take my own experience over someones opinion

ok, but don't express your opinion as a fact. especially when you won't defend it at all.

>German transgender nazi weaboo
kek I love the current year Tbh f a m

youre welcome senpai, I am also dating a Sup Forumslack
I guess its harder to be more stereotypical

its the current medical consensus though

>its the current medical consensus though

give it

You and your partner aren't Sup Forumsacks you're just degenerate scumbags

the fact that most doctors support transitioning is proof that this is considered to be the best course of action in the western world.

I am, yes, I dont think he is though.

Post boipussies.

>the fact that most doctors support transitioning is proof that this is considered to be the best course of action in the western world.

>most doctors
literally who

id rather trust someone like than you, degenerate avatarfag

He's a degenerate faggot and so are you.

>literally who

how do you think most trannies transition? Why do you think transitioning is listed as course of action in the standards of care? Cause its supported by a majority of experts, thats how standards are created

why is he tho?

Because he's dating you, a sick twisted degenerate cunt who thinks they're a woman.

>I'm also dating a Sup Forumsack
Fucking degenerate, what has this board become? Faggot

well, his taste in partners is questionable, sure, but I am post op, so there isnt that much difference between me and a barren women anyway.

>how do you think most trannies transition? Why do you think transitioning is listed as course of action in the standards of care? Cause its supported by a majority of experts, thats how standards are created

They transition because we have democracy and political correctness.

>majority of experts

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAH

>board
>implying he even is from Sup Forums

Avatarfags and sjws don't exist here

>I cut my dick off so now I'm a woman
Lol fuck off

>that picture
example #9734650 on this board of why you have to actually understand an ideology to criticize it in a meaningful way

Fuck off faggot.

>there isnt that much difference between me and a barren women anyway.

prove it

>They transition because we have democracy and political correctness.

democracy implies majority. I am not saying thats the right course of action, I am saying that its considered to be the right course of action currently

I didnt say that. I know what I am and what Ill never be. I am just saying the illusion I project is pretty strong.

>implying he even is from Sup Forums
Ive probably been on Sup Forums longer than you

na I dont care enough.
what I look like isnt a secret, if youre smart you can figure it out

What's it like to know that statistically you'll kill yourself in the next couple years?

>what I look like isnt a secret, if youre smart you can figure it out
a dude in a fucking dress

>democracy implies majority. I am not saying thats the right course of action, I am saying that its considered to be the right course of action currently

It is considered to be the right course of action, because of politics. not fucking experts

>Ive probably been on Sup Forums longer than you

You certainly don't act like a Sup Forums or even Sup Forums stereotype. No one cares about ur oldfag meme.

According to political scientist Larry Diamond, it consists of four key elements: (a) A political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; (b) The active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; (c) Protection of the human rights of all citizens, and (d) A rule of law, in which the laws and procedures apply equally to all citizens.[3]

The only way I'll gain respect for trannies is if they stab one of those sjw trannies, just like how theyd gain respect in a prison yard

>a dude in a fucking dress

yep

>not fucking experts
you can argue experts agree cause of political pressure, Ill accept that, but my point still stands

>
>You certainly don't act like a Sup Forums or even Sup Forums stereotype
obviously not, stereotypes dont get as many delicious (you)s, also I am not a teen anymore.

Hitler should have won

I care about the oldfag meme, and I think you should respect your elders, young man!

>you can argue experts agree cause of political pressure, Ill accept that, but my point still stands

Your point is there is a medical concensus. It does not stand at all. Also, I never argued that experts even agreed on this.

>obviously not, stereotypes dont get as many delicious (you)s, also I am not a teen anymore.
>lusting for (you)'s on a mongolian groupjerk board

most trans are self loathing emotional wrecks so makes sense

The hormones do but cutting off your dick doesnt.

look im sorry just give a picture of urself pls