WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK

WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARKWOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK

how do you deal with it? dogs are the absolute niggers of the animal kingdom. and owners who keep them outside all day long to do nothing but bark at cars, trees, leaves, the wind, are even worse.

what can i do? i'm at the end of my rope. how do i launch a legit complaint about a dog that barks 29 hours a day and will actually get me somewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_dogs_in_Bucharest
publicsafety.statesboroga.gov/arrest-dog-poisoning-investigation/
youtube.com/watch?v=EiY5vThzMVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go away evil dogger

Only Mudslimes hate dogs.

>dogs are the absolute niggers of the animal kingdom
Fuck off Abdul

Grow a pair of testicles in place of that vag you got, you disgusting sandnigger

This is why I have 2 cats instead. They keep me company and chase away small animals and insects. They poop outside and hunt for food. They are extremely quiet even when talkative. And cats are dominant over dogs for some reason.

You must be one of the absolute niggers of the human kingdom

Cats are a Jewish trick

I agree man. Everyone who isn't an autist prefers cats anyways.

Not true M8
Also OP Chinks and me

Talk to the owners?

look guys, i get it. it makes you feel masculine to hold a treat over a dogs head. you've got some complex that makes you need this master-slave companionship where you're the god. and thats fine. what isn't fine is leaving your slave dog outside all day long to bark at everything. that makes it a nigger dog. what can i do to stop nigger owners such as yourselves from leaving your slave dog outside all day long to bark every time it sees a hooman?

Is the dog outside at night? Yes? Then go buy a steak and roll it in broken glass and pour a little poison on it and bam, the problem's solved.

Don't file a complaint, as then you're a suspect.

They're not going to roll out the FBI crime lab for a dead dog, so don't worry.

Why would autistic people prefer dogs? Dogs hate autists.

This is what Sup Forums has come too, fucking imbeciles complaining about fucking dogs. If you want to complain about fucking dogs, go fuck off to if you want to talk about that shit, this is Sup Forums for politics. Next time when you decide to fucking post on this god forsaken shit hole, I sincerely hope you accidentally suffocate yourself with an empty bag of Cheetos you dumb fucking redditor faggot cunt .

OP buy one of those ultrasound thingies, don't be a faggot.

Dogs take work to own. More so the energetic ones, like mine. You don't know work, you don't deserve a dog. They take work.

They're worth it. White mans best friend.

people are obviously gonna give you shit for this but i wholeheartedly agree, cant stand fucking dogs, noisy as shit, cant take a walk or go anywhere without them barking at you from every second house, plus theres always dogturds everywhere

they should be abolished like the pests they are.

How dare you lump my sleeping pupper in with niggers.

The truest friend you can find is a dog, and he's not a slave but a friend you SJW scum cant understand what is love. It's a fucking symbiotic relationship between 2 animals you muslim retards.

I like cats also but they dont give a shit about you..

>t. Mohammed O'Donohue

Fuck off we're full
>/an/

if most owners felt that way i wouldn't have had to make this thread. they're all outside, all day, barking at nothing. they're useless noise making niggers.

You know who else hates dogs? Muslims.
You're not a dirty muslim are you?

Ya dog barking annoying but what pisses me off is when a dog barks with malicious like it wants to attack someone, those dogs are pieces of shits.

Look OP, I get it. you got a tiny dick and are constantly angry, and other life forms innocently finding joy enrages you. you need total control over the world around you to compensate for your micro penis. that's fine. what isn't fine is expecting innocent life to grasp the concept of a tiny cock to not speak because it makes you grumpy. it makes you a cunt. what can i do to stop microdick cunts such as you from bitching to a politics board every time someone or something doesn't bow to your whim?

cool clock achmed.

put your nigger dog inside please.

nigguh,where i live,there are stray dogs at every corner,LITERALLY
they have no master,so no one to contain them,the gouvernment doesnt give 2 fucks,they bark at people and sometimes even bite them,whenever i ride my bike i need to slow down when nearing a dog for fear of getting attacked and all night long they do nothing but bark at eachother
i hate dogs

How many layers have you got on

shit, you're right. this subchan is only for complaining about twitter posts by femists. damn, i dun goofed. quick, to twitter to grab a random post by a tranny to make a new thread!

put your dog inside nigger.

Just pants and a shirt on. It's not that cold here.

Ask /an/ you fucking retard.
Also outdoor cats are far worse than outdoor dogs. Instead of exclusively autists sperging over a little noise, cats will actively kill native animals for sport.
Echo system > some whiny cunt's feelings
Man up.

The owners are the niggers in that case, if newton was born in ghetto with a single mother age 15 how would you rate his odds of being a nigger?

>probably a cat fag
Has the toxoplasmosis gave you brain damage already user? I mean you are starting bullshit threads on a political board after all.

ahahah nice one oversaturated belgium

Ferret master race

>you must be a muslim
>you must be a cat owner

yet its the dogs causing the issue. projection much? bring your stupid nigger dog inside if you love them so much and people wont hate them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_dogs_in_Bucharest

t. mohammed ibn al snackbar alawi al falujah taquito enchilada al habibi

I'm not sure about the US but here in the civilised world it is illegal to have your animals constantly disturbing your neighbors.
It should not be hard for you to win out legally.

THIS
only problem is getting them food
The kibbles they have for them are fucking atrocious. Cat food is way better, but mine is allergic to salmon so fuck.

Put up a speaker and play a looping barking dog sound on it 24/7, wait for results.

That is fucked.

>oversaturated belgium
at least we're not piss french flag anymore

>tfw i literally shout at nigger dogs who bark at me in the street until they shut up
feels good man

>subchan

well spank me and call me Luigi if this isnt the poorest thing Ive ever read, even Lesotho sounds better than Romania right now

Rate my pupper
Saved her from Hindus that gather up the dogs and kill them, while they do nothing about the bulls and cows that fuck up traffic

I heard they smell awful at all times and your home will soon pick up the odor.

t. Ahmed

publicsafety.statesboroga.gov/arrest-dog-poisoning-investigation/

Retribution will come, you sick fuck.

There is an old Dacian tradition in which nails were inserted in salami and laid down so the canis furiosis would fall to his deathbed.

Fuck off Ahmed

pupper/pupper

CHASE MY BIKE AGAIN YOU FURRY SHIT, I FUCKING DARE YOU
Maybe the next time your owners will think twice before leaving your retarded ass unlocked.

notice how its only dogs that are niggers?

all those snake owners in the world, no barking
all those cat owners in the world, no barking
all those rabbit owners, ferrets, millions of types of animals as pets, and they somehow manage to not bark 24/7

only dogs.

but its the owners amirite?

Man's best friend, why do you think they love whites and hate other races?

If you hate dogs you're nigger tier.

>dog lover
>tiny dog lover
>wears uggs

i know the pieces fit

Has anyone tried something like this? Does it really work as well as shown in the video?

youtube.com/watch?v=EiY5vThzMVY

I don't need one in Norway, but I will inevitably move to the USA at some point for career opportunities.

Proof Sup Forums is a muslim board

Mine drive me absolutey nuts lad I swear to God I want to strangle them, a warning to all the other anons out there considering getting a dog and thinking it might be funny to get mini dogs, don't fucking do it, save yourselves from 15 years of a constant urge to kill

i wouldnt rely on anything besides brute force when it comes to defending yourself from a nigger dog. i have to walk up through the back where i park to get to my apt, neighbor has a dog. as im walking by it i see it staring at me. then once im past it, i hear the jingling of its collar heading toward me. turned around with a case of beer in full swing and caught the fucker right in the head. it wasn't even a big dog but it was going to bite me for no reason other than i walked by it. absolute filthy nigger animals.

Get that connection out of your brain you burger, it's not that small anyway. I'd tell the truth but I'd get told to leave.

>posting little anime girl photos

Dog owners really are shit.

if you really hate your neighbor's dogs, buy one of those ultrasonic emitters and hide it in your yard

Nothing wrong with tiny dogs.

Throw it in the fuckin pound you retard

Do you want me to post older girls instead?

>bring your stupid nigger dog inside if you love them so much and people wont hate them
People love my dog, I get compliments all the time. As a matter of fact, the only people I've ever met that blindly hate and generalize dogs have been muslims, niggers, and other sub humans.
You can say I'm projecting, I prefer the term profiling. Because again, the only people that I've ever met that hate dogs are muslims, niggers, and chinks. So I'll ask again, what brand of subhuman filth are you OP?

You don't notice after a day. The smell is musky as fuck and your nose adapts. I had them for 3 years and you get used to it, same as how you don't smell your dog but people without dogs tend to notice it.

Isn't that reason enough to just lawfully shoot it? I mean, I'd prefer not to use brute force, since people care so much about their dogs, even if their dog is being nigger tier, but if you're going that direction anyway, I'd shoot it.

white as can be m8. your nigger dog is still barking, put it inside.

Dogs are shit in general. There is a delusion among owners, much like tattoo delusion.

That or you're just a sad individual that can't connect with human beings and you cling to beasts. Beasts that lick their own assholes and genitals then you proceed to make out with their filthy mouths. "HE LOVES ME!!" No you just feed it you fucking moron. Literal welfare queens.

i don't typically carry, have my permit though. in that case i wasn't expecting the dog to actually do anything but it becomes obvious as fuck something is heading for you with ill intentions when it starts running full speed after your back is turned. even after i reported the incident, nothing was done. dog wardens, popo, don't seem to care about these nigger dogs and even less about their nigger owners.

I don't give a shit. It's a cartoon. Mainly connecting the dots between your shit dog with your ugg boots and saved images of little cartoon girls. Says a lot about you as a human and it's as shitty as your backyard your dog is cucking you out of. Go pick up more of it's shit while you're at it. Degrade yourself further as a human being and go pick up a lesser beings fecal matter. Fuck pride and dignity when you could be a cuck and pick up dog shit.

Technically it is here too but if your in a shit neighborhood nobody gives a fuck, in which case you can just call the cops. If your in a good neighborhood you can probably just talk to the owner and they will do something about it

I never understand why people let a dog lick their mouth, its pretty gross.

I don't understand why they let them lick any part of them. It's fucking disgusting. Do the world a favor and gas your dog.

Holy shit calm down burger, it's just a dog.

actual doges > small shitty ugly dogs

Why are you so mad nerd
Did a dog steal your crush or something
Did you get bit as a kid

its this complex people have with being above something else. they get to hold food, water and treats above their nose and make them do things and then reward them. it gives dog owners a boner to be above something else.

cue licking their anus for 20 minutes and then sticking their tongue in their owners mouth

>white
Oh, so your just some lilly white pussy who has his panties in a bunch because he can't deal with trivial shit.
Ok, I'll help your retarded ass out. Instead of posting a thread that has fuck all to do with politics, try being a man for once in your pathetic life. Go knock on your neighbors door and tell HIM about your issues. Call him a nigger, use all this edge you've been wasting on us, and try and to impress the one person on the planet that could actually do something about your problem.
Or just keep shitposting here like a little faggot, doesn't matter to me the thread will be deleted soon anyway.

>Being a Mudslimes
Get out of my country, Muhammad

only badly trained dogs bark the whole time, donĀ“t be a nigger

I honestly think intelligent people find dogs more of an annoyance than a joy, there is a difference between people who hate dogs because of tradition and people who hate dogs because they are needy as fuck and annoying as shit

>first post asks for advice on how to deal with an issue of nigger dogs
>just go over there and fight it out
>just go over there and shoot it
>come on just go over there

t. someone who has never dealt with a real issue in their life

typical nigger dog owner.

Know what I did m8, I stoned the neighbours dog to death when it wouldn't shut the fuck up.

he's a big dog

Well I could at least understand why you'd love dogs. Both of you shit in the street and think nothing of it. You have an excuse. "Civilized" "white" people don't.

Sad and disgusting. Not to mention they claim love for these 4 legged niggers, then throw them outside for hours and hours at a time and let them bark all day until they need their next power fix or emotional teddy bear to cuddle and cry with.

for you

Not for you, you cuck.

I love all those white trash cunts, that usually fuck niggers, calling themselves
>pitbullmom

Literal cancer.

thats my point! all this "i love dogs" bullshit but the vast majority of owners know full fucking well these niggers do nothing but bark, piss and shit on the floor, destroy furniture etc so they park them outside all fucking day for the rest of us to listen to.

I mentioned earlier; Dog delusion. Just like tattoo delusion. They think it's cool and they love it when deep down they really don't. Then others from their community feed their delusion because they are delusional themselves and applaud them for making them feel less stupid because other retards are making the same mistakes as them.

Lol, your people are so cucked that they can't even kill dogs.

>work in the military
>have dogs who want nothing more than to kill Muslims
>bring them back clothes from Afghanistan so we can put them on our bite suits
>have multiple dogs that we can't bring on target anymore because when we send them to subdue someone they crunch their windpipe
>none of the handlers can be black, Muslim, Asian, etc only white because the dogs will bite anyone who isn't white
Why doesn't Sup Forums like dogs?

>i got this tattoo for my son who was 3 months in the oven but never made it out
>he would have been 9 this year
>his name would have been xxxxxxxxx
>so i got this barbed wire tattoo so others can ask me about it and then i can corner them into a sob story from a decade ago

kek. they really are the same arent they