Why not an Eurasian Union?

Why not an Eurasian Union?

Other urls found in this thread:

romaniatv.net/sondaj-cum-ar-vota-moldovenii-la-un-referendum-pentru-unirea-romaniei-cu-republica-moldova_300540.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the next step.

I only see the unification of all the people in the world if that union is a communist one.

We're not falling for that again

Because eternal Anglo and his stooges will never allow it. That's literally the only reason.

As an European nationalist, I am for that.

Case in point.

>including Britain

Actually, to achieve this a strong human reeducation is required. Nationalisms or communism will not help here.

Pablo, please, no... Communism ignores the fact that we are humans.

>USSR v2
How about no.

If it be a trade union, no nationalist would have a problem with it. It would also diminish the risk of another war.

the only honorary westerners are the japs

Trade union and free circulation of people.

Russian Empire sounds better

>Eurasian union
>Britain left it so they could join Oceania

When the fuck do we get to see the third one.

Wrong. Natonalist only care for them. Give no fuck about others.

Remove competition by violence is pteferebel to peace.

Shown over and over agaon throu history.

Nationalist goverments = war

>Free circulation from Mongolia , Armenia , Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan.
So instead of importing shiskins you're going to import mongols and churkas?
Nice idea bruh.
Free circulation should be limited only to european countries.

>Azores Archipelago

Wew, never knew about these fucks. Was genuinely surprised to see islands all the fuck way out there in the Atlantic.

How about no Unions and countries just coexist as sovereign nations?

Should we be afraid of Poland now?

>Greenland
>Eurasian
Nice meme

>from Moldova of all people
I really don't think you need to worry.

I was not talking about bigger EU. EU needs to end. No reform possible.

Are you defending your friends,Mr.Churka?

Are you salty because Tajiks are driving Moldavian construction bridades out of business in Russia?

>free circulation of people

No. I'll be opposed to whatever destroys the national integrity of not only me and my fellow Europeans, but EVERYONE on this planet.

The second you allow these people to move is the second you take away the chance of their country to become a decent land, and you do it purely out of egoistic reasons: financial for the cuckservatives, destroying the goyim for the kikes, feeling good about their alturism for the liberals.

It has to end. Forcing it to end is the ultimate good thing we can do.

Well thats the next step for the EU. Unify the local continents, then unify the world.

>Implying East Asians want unit with white

lel

>salty
>isults me first
kek of course

>his "culture" gets annihilated by a couple of dindus

top kek

Why am I not surprised that that's coming from you, Mario?

if anything these construction brigades are traitors in the first place so I'm glad they're suffering

I'm in favour of this - EU levels of corruption and a synchronisation of trade and product laws would benefit all.

Especially now that the Chinese are getting serious about their one belt

How is it an insult? I'm just logically pointing out that it's strange to see an anti-integration statement from you, because quite honestly any kind of economic union with literally anyone can only improve your situation atthis point, I think.

>couple
Nigger, there are more shitskins in India alone than there are Whites on the entire planet. Close to twice as many depending on your definition of White. Any kind of globalism is detrimental to Whites because we are grossly outnumbered..

it's simple - you are scum, and I want all of you to die
I am glad hohols and kremlinbots annihilate eachother

I feel that the current EU is wrongly ruled by private interests, giving a fuck about a big percentage of the population. Imagine what we could do with all that territory and resources efficiently organised. Agriculture, R&D, Aerospace...

Because FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
You lazy pieces of southern european shits.
You ain't never gonna be my kin. FUCK you. You leeches, worthless fucking moor rape babies.

The sooner EU collapses the better. I wan't nothing to do with you olive niggers. Finland stands alone

>Implying Greenland isn't North American Clay

>2016
>still mad

enjoy demographic suicide and getting replaced by chechens and hachiks

Please stop, it's getting way too funny.

O intrebare. Ce gandeste lumea pe acolo despre unirea Moldova+Romania?

>anti-integration
>churkas
>ever intergrating
Does Islam ring a bell?
White countries are getting democided and you still want more non-whites?
>our economic situation
You should worry about your own economy,pal. Since it is doing worse that ever. 1 MDL = 0.30 RUB

They need to finalize the American Union first (currently Caucus). Then the transatlantic partnership will include free transit of migrants, effectively making the EU and the AU one. THEN they will see if Asia is worth it or feasible. With Russia and China there, not gonna happen though.

I honestly don't think anyone needs advice on properly managing the nation from the only country in Europe that somehow manages to do worse than Ukraine.

ching chong nip nong to you too my friend

Coz Russians are below Huns and Mongols.
I'd like Japan in the EU for some reason tho, we need the next-gen Concorde asap.

That isn't even an advice. Are you salty or something?

>free circulation of people.
Russia has interior frontiers. Like you need visas to travel from one district to another or shit like that.

>us not conquering Greenland in 50 years when it warms up

romaniatv.net/sondaj-cum-ar-vota-moldovenii-la-un-referendum-pentru-unirea-romaniei-cu-republica-moldova_300540.html
>22% din respondenți au răspuns că ar vota pentru unire

it's higher compared to ~2010 figures of 10-15% pro-union
I will be glad if we unite in time for the 100th anniversary of Greater Romania

>u butthurt? u butthurt?
Masterful reply.

By the way, you picked the meme about "white democide" from Americans, but it sounds completely comical from you.

>Russia has interior frontiers. Like you need visas to travel from one district to another or shit like that.
Every day I discover something new about my country from Sup Forums experts.

Well a world government is the goal so I could see this being pushed at some point

>mfw the town I live in has a lower GDP per capita than fucking Albania

Imagine the russian territory, modern and without restrictions.

The Polish should be afraid of their government.

You're the only one who reeks of butthurt here,smartass.
>told him that his economy is shit in response of him telling mine is shit
>he goes "Your economy is shittier than mine so that makes mine not shitty.
Oh yes of course you're not salty.
>democide
>meme
Dumb goy am I right?

They need him.

>Falklands aren't blue
This triggers the Brit

Why is he smiling? Whats there to smile about?
I dont trust him.

Where is the capital
What is the lingua franca
Are all states treated equally
Can it into autarky
will it implement eugenics?
why not submit the rest of the world again if we go with this?

Personally, I would love that.

>Where is the capital
Pretty good question, and maybe the hardest one.

>What is the lingua franca
I thought english is the current world lingua franca. Why not keeping our languages besides english?

>Are all states treated equally
Yes.

>Can it into autarky
If you are talking about a self-sustainable Union, then yes. All the power should be strategically distributed, because if we are attacked we should be able to "balance" our damages as quick as possible.

>will it implement eugenics?
Slightly. We are not going to live in a huge lab, but simply discourage "bad" genetics.

>why not submit the rest of the world again if we go with this?
Because the world is ruled by different interests and economical/political superpowers that will not see it with good eyes. They'll not want an equal, or to have less places where to start conflicts and simultaneously sell weapons.

His smile is the product of seeing real human nature, mate.

are you retarded?

b-bump

Because we want to be allied with the yanks

because DAT'S OUR FISK!!
You god damn fisk jew!
>always
>everyone
>scheming
>since day 1
to get vår FISK!

NEVER! YOU MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE FISKEN VÅRES!

Why not the new British Empire?

also

I'm afraid that is our Fisk, Valdemar.
From Norway to Greenland, unions are hated.
We once had all the fish in the entire north sea and north atlantic, from Vinland in the west to the white sea in the east, though we shared that fisk with you guys

>Guize?
> HEY! Guize ..?
> What if we USSR great again?

> Such a glorious pile of shit the first time.

... The worst of it all, I have to traced the linage, but if not broken... You actually have our King.
We was gassed in 1319 and lost our ættling of Sæming, Frey's son. We still got a King that has the right to call him self our King, as he can track his way back to the Gods too, but not Sæming.

No one is talking about the USSR

I will never share my border with shitty Russia.

If it's not the same shit as the current European Union, i'm for it

TBQH The entire north (- sweden and possible leafistan(depends), it must be nuked) could benefit from more coorp, from east to west

BUT VÅR FAENS FISK!

Italian-bro, please. We should be able to surpass our "muh country" feelings, to be able to reach a greater benefit for all of us.

You're welcome, neighbour.

Why don't you come back and build us more buildings pecheneg?

This is the first time that I see your flag on Sup Forums, mate. Welcome.

I'll be happy witch an EU superstate (Italy, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Denamark, France, Belgium, Netherland, Spain, Portugal and Ireland) but I won't share my citizenship with stupid and smelly slavic populations. FUCK RUSSIA AND GYPSIES!

Why the fuck are you faggots so obsessed with union? You know "unions" of this sort are Jewish plots to destroy nation states, right?

Kek. Fuck off subhuman.

Fuck off. Greenlands our's

Greenland is part of The Danish Realm, go back to school and study geography stupid ameritard.

My toilet still isn't clean, do I have to pick bogdan this time?

Because we're at war with Eurasia, Winston. We've always been at war with Eurasia.

ULTRA RARE
LTRA RARE
TRA RARE
RA RARE
A RARE
RARE
ARE
RE
E

There's a large problem with your map there mate

Kazakhstan
You can't separate Kazakhstan from the rest of the stans
If you let them in, you have to let in Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Kyrgyzstan
And you you let the stans in Turkey will demand to be in as well.
Which will mean millions of Muslims in your precious union.
And an open door into the middle east

>tfw subhumans try to bants you but they get the memes wrong

???
All Romanians do is manual labour. Romanians built in Mongolia by shipping over Romanian slaves. Now please, that's all the education you get.

>romanian slaves in Mongolia
What?

I told you little boy, you gypsies were forced to build several buildings in Ulaanbaatar. We thank the Russians for sending them over. Now, the toilet little one. Do I have to remind you which country has the higher IQ? Moldova or Mongolia?

>newfags
chuud

Holy shiet a fukin mong. Didnt realize china allowed you to use the internet.