Trump Hat for a Concerned Foreigner

I want an official Trump hat to show that my Finnish neighbors cannot tread on my snake or any of my MAGA.

In order for the Finns to fully understand how serious I am about not having my snake tread on or my MAGA BTFO, I need this to be an official Donald hat.

However, my dream has been BTFO harder than my snake as I have learned that The Donald does NOT accept foreign donations.

How to cope with my crushed dreams and my smushed snake?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-Trump-2016-Adjustable-Cap-with-Rope-Front-Beautiful-/322144778996
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want MAGA hat too

>I have learned that The Donald does NOT accept foreign donations.

makes sense. his influence will only be international once he actually becomes president. but if you can't even vote for him, tough luck.

Some Canadian faggot asked this yesterday, eBay is a thing you know.

You have 14 minutes to send a burner email address here:

[email protected]

I have bought Trump hats for people on Sup Forums before. I would like to see a MAGA hat in Finland. This would please me.

Send an email and we caneed correspond.

There is no guarantee this is the authentic Donald merchandise I seek.

>caneed
*can

IDK this sounds scary and weird

So don't then.

I will not then. Thank you for your offer of 1 under the table MAGA.

I have a knock off Trump '16 cap.
I know it doesn't financially support his campaign, but it has equal effect winding up lefties and butthurt liberals.

No problem.

I have an authentic MAGA hat in straya

ebay.com/itm/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN-Trump-2016-Adjustable-Cap-with-Rope-Front-Beautiful-/322144778996

Here you go senpai. I was dumb and ordered one without checking was it made in USA, and it was made in China. I'm scared to wear it outside, incase someone calls the China fact out.

Aliexpress dog cap.

I want a MAGA hat too

Were going to fly bombers over your villages in the next villagers

Only instead of bombs

They'll be dropping Trump MAGA hats on you

Good choice. I would most certainly express my concerns about China to you in Keskustori.

I would think your autism alone would help you be enough of a loner by now. Buy a red hat and some white paint. Be "that guy" for the rest of your life.

Or, you know, stop falling this hard for the memes and go get a life.

Add me to the list

There's already MAGA Hats in Finland. China is a thing you know.

implying that liking memes makes me a loner

>tfw I want an official hat too but can only find fakes online
Someone send me an official MAGA hat D:
I swear if someone set up a business for this you could make some serious dosh

I have seen a cheap Chinese MAGA hat here but it was worn in sarcasm by a student in student overalls... I want people to know I am serious and I will wear it with my serious clothes.