LAfag here. Please give this faggotass boreball world cup prize to the Houston team already...

LAfag here. Please give this faggotass boreball world cup prize to the Houston team already. These LA wannabe flyover county subhuman faggots are overrunning Union station and the freeways and are pissing the majority of us off.

Thanks. We arent a luckfagspicswing city no matter how many delusional turbo-autist Doyer virgin fags say otherwise. We are one of the largest cities in the world, no fucking shit you can find a couple thousand faggots to watch a non-sport like boreball

This. Im in Ktown and the Santa monica freeway is way too congested with boreball shitters. It's annoying especially since it's Halloween and I cant get to usc for a party. Fuck this gay earth

>the Santa monica freeway
Transplant spotted.

You're either a Jew or a faggot. This is a Dodgers/Lakers town. Fuck off.

Nah fuck you OP, everyone will shitpost irl and everywhere else if the Dodgers lose. If they win they shut up for a bit, and all those goyim lose their bets.

>Transplant spotted.
lol this. that dude is a fag

>tfw close to the stadium but shut the world off watching a movie
couldn't care less 2bh

>Calling someone a Jew
>Los Angeles

Your city is modern day Sodom & Gomorrah with confirmed pedophile rapists, Hollywood, and more Jews than any city besides New York City.

>overrunning Union station
look at this fag who actually uses the red line the runs there

cry more flyover peasant

I’d rather be a flyover than a state full of child fuckers and money grubbing douchebags like yourself. There’s nothing to be proud of in California.

Exactly the words I would expect someone who has never even been out of his own state to spout off

I’ve been to six including the consumerist hell hole that is California, where they leech water supply to feed their fake grass year long

don't mind him. it's always the transplants here that act as if moving out of state is a huge spectacle to be proud of.

Thanks, come again! (They always do)

Texas is better than California could ever hope to be.

except in world series titles, obviously

I fucking hate boreball so Im inclined to agree with op

This. We're a Lakers and Raiders town.

Pacific Palisades here. More people are talking about the Raiders. I've never met a single Dodgers fan in my liffe.

This.

Welcome to the Trump Administration cucks. Texas rules over your commie shithole now.

El Segundo here. Many of us didn't even know the Dodgers made the World Series until today.

bump

bump