I need your advice Sup Forums, desperately

i need your advice Sup Forums, desperately
never had any goals in life, very few friends, never touched a girl, no family, so life of happiness is not an option.

>raised to be 100% nationalistic
>think of my nation as greater family
>fought hard for whatever helped the country
>too autistic, never had a gf
>be 6
>mom gets run over by a random driver
>dad teaches me to deal with it by accepting we're all going to die once
>"our culture is the only thing that lives forever, user"
>be 15
>dad dies of a heart attack
>lose faith in god
>start drinking heavily
>start smoking 5 grams of pot a day
>be 26
>addicted to alcohol and pot
>couldn't get an erection for almost a year now
>never had a gf
>completely gave up on all things human, spent all free time shilling for my country in various ways

cont

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1006233-sve-ruske-izdaje-srbije-da-li-smo-stvarno-braca-ili-im-sluzimo-kao-kusur-foto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be 28
>notice i look like i'm almost 40
>finally quit my self-destruction and come to my senses
>take a good look around
>prime minister vows to get us into eu and nato without referendum
>sjws are quickly growing in numbers because government promotes "tolerance"
>antifa cooking the number of gypsies to make them seem less numerous until they outnumber us
>see serbian kids who hate russia and love america
>see serbian kids who consider fags normal
>see serbian kids who think we don't have a culture
>see serbian kids who dream of leaving this country for good because it's "intolerant"
>average number of children per married couple < 1
>realize the only way to help my country is to have as many kids as possible and raise them right
>realize i became too ugly, autistic and sick to ever find a gf
>moment of realization hits
>my country is unsalvageable, and literally everything i've done in my life was for nothing
>try to kill myself, but realize i don't have balls, not even on drugs
>post this thread

what the fuck do i do next, Sup Forums?
serbia is dead, no point fighting for it anymore.
how do i find meaning? how do i make the world a better place for the rest of you?

i lost all hope and can't see a way anymore...
if you can't come up with anything better before thread dies, i buy another bottle of vodka, but i'm hoping for a better plan
please Sup Forums

iz kog grada si?

dont you have an army to join?
alternatively, some nationalist paramilitary group? if you really have nothing to lose, you can try and organize a surprise raid on den haag to bust mladic out of ICTY custody or something.

novi sad

kupis fantomku i krenes da bijes pedere nocu, ili udjes u vojsku
ako nista drugo udjes u stranku kod Seselja

>Start working out to increase testosterone.
>Try to get girl.
>If fails, then adopt
>raise two or more kids as nationalists
Killing yourself makes you just as bad as the people killing our country because you did nothing to stop it, do something about it.

Takodje, retko vas vidjam ovde na pol. Koji deo grada?

How's Vojvodina doing these days?

>adopt children as a single male parent
???

>abuse drugs and alcohol for years to the point where I destroy both my brain and my body
>g-guys I'm gonna kill myself because my country isn't nationalistic enough and totally not because I destroyed myself with drugs and alcohol

top kek

SJWs in Serbia? Wtf? Serba... YES?

"nationalists" like you are the reason our nation is in such a deep shit
kill yourself

This.

Just sort your shit out, user. Also, your country may well be fucked (UK looking better off now, admittedly). Everyone is in a very similar boat right now. If it would be better for you to move to another country, you can consider it your new role to foster that country's prosperity.

Remember, you friends, family, and colleges are more important than the "global community", but you continue to be more important than your country. Good luck matey.

>takes drugs all his life
>b-but everyone else is degenerate

nothing is worth fighting for. let europe burn.

Peace doesn't give as many opportunities as war.

Don't lose hope. You will have reasons to live in Your lifetime.

Too long, didn't read.

I thought Obama solved all of your problems? Didn't Hillary help you guys?

You're such whiners. Just get absorbed by Greece or something already.

he's from Novi Sad, it's a pretty ''liberal'' city
majority of people in Balkans are not like that and those ideas don't really have any traction outside of their gay meetings and NGO's

Zao mi je, vidim sebe u ovoj prici. Sto se govana tice, to je manje vise gotovo, sada je doslo do pasa. Zao mi je ali nemozes uraditi vise nista, degenerici su posve normalno prihvaceni.

Iskreno bolje je bilo 90ih dok smo se klali :)

...brate razumem te skroz...isto se i ja osecam...
Kad cujem nekog da kaze "zasto oni tebi smetaju" dodje mi da se ubijem. Kako je uopste doslo do ovoga...

ma nemoj jesi se ti klao to pa ti je klanje super?
mrš jebem vam mater degeneričnu, izigravate neki kurac ovdje a ono sve neki raspadi sa krivom kičmom jer ste život potrošili drkajući igrice
i vi bi kao da koljete i ratujete
jebem li vam krv da vam jebem

>>see serbian kids who hate russia and love america
Do they not see the shells of buildings destroyed by bombs in Belgrade and think "Who could have done this?"

Heh kakav si ti frustrirani majmun. Nisam ja sinko 90+ generacija pa da meni prodajes suplju i da se povlascujes, majmune.
Samo sam objektivno realan, bili smo jad u 90im al su ljudi mentalno bili zdraviji i bili su vise angazovani u svemu sto se desava u drzavi od politike, drustva, kulture i sl. Sad sviju boli kurac jer su se prodali sa srebrene dolare.

I nisam klao ali ima ih koji su mene htjeli klati, picko.

i didnt know it was that bad
or youre just being parranoid

>de gays
who gives a fuck about them
youre in deep shit anyway
so are we...

OP is a druggie who's exaggerating
most of people hate America
some shitheads in big cities=/=entire nation

You must leave this cursed continent. Find a way, take risks, people have made from worse situations.

Australia/New Zealand/Canada/Japan... Far away.

Бaлкaнoт e мpтoв.

Compared to Russia fucking Serbs over historically at every turn, at least the west doesn't pretend they're our friends.

pretty much the lifestory of hitler. But he did something about it.

vazda smo mi ista govna bili, i kad se pojavila prilika, govna su isplivala

not really. the only army that comes to mind is russian army. besides, i have fucked up lungs and am physically weak due to all that substance abuse, so i don't think i would make a good soldier

saznao sam da je seselj kontrolisana opozicija, radi sta mu vucic kaze da ga ovaj ne bi vratio u hag. a ovo za maltretiranje ljudi sam radio kao klinac, ali mislim da to stvara vise problema nego sto ih resava.

it's not possible, since i have a chronic lung disease, so i can't really work out. the only thing i'm doing is small exercise in the morning, but my lungs start hurting after a while. i also don't know how good i would be as a parent, since i'm not very good with people in general.

satelit, tamo kod pijace

still a part of serbia, but i think not for long. they are quickly spreading national tensions in vojvodina, the way they're spreading racial tensions in the west. there is an organization called young vojvodina, which spreads their own breed of separatist nationalism and many kids have started to preach that bullshit, blaming belgrade for all their problems.

the problem is i feel like i've wasted my life and energy on something that brought me literally nothing in return, a lost war, and the enemy beat me without a single fired round.

this is what i hope

i was sns member before they came to power, when shills were still against them. most of the deep shit i've learned i've learned from them

uvek je moralo ovako biti. zato sto smo opkoljeni zapadnim kurvama

yes, they do, but in schools they teach them that it wasn't just nato vs serbia, but people vs milosevic. they blame milosevic for every bit of damage. i was trying to convince those idiots, but like all sjws, they don't give a fuck about real life

gays are just a stop on the way to lgbtq+. isn't it obvious now?

>he fell for the nationalism meme
lol

when did Russia fuck us over?

Holy shit you're only 28. Get your shit together and bag yourself a younger wife. You act like you're 80 and on your deathbed.

Get better weed. Smoke more of it.

Just pick anything out of this list. I'm too lazy to compile more detailed info. telegraf.rs/zanimljivosti/1006233-sve-ruske-izdaje-srbije-da-li-smo-stvarno-braca-ili-im-sluzimo-kao-kusur-foto

user when other anons tell you to work out they don't mean full ironpill. just start light, like walking for a distance. just because you're not able to be on the front lines doesn't mean you can't serve at all, there might be alternatives. you've had a rough life but you can still walk, so move forward.

degenerate gtfo

Ja mislim da je to opste poznato. Samo hocu da kazem da su Jugu unistile generacije koje su zeljele nesto bolje, "slobodu". Samo losa egzekucija kao i uvijek...

Steta brate, vazda igracka za nekog drugog.

Tebi predlazem ovo sto amer kaze ima ih jos postenih ovuda.

nice list faglord
>USSR=Russia
>commie Croat having a split with commie Georgian is Russian betrayal of Serbs
this is what liberals actually believe
but Americans pogroming Serbs in Kosovo, that's fine

>gays are just a stop on the way to lgbtq+
>slippery slope
anyway you cant ban homosexuality
just ban their organizations and parades

>only 28

You see things for the worst because you are depressed, its not as bad. When i was in highschool most people in my school were nationalistic, somewhat normal people. Theres like 7 libtards per 100 students. If it really gets bad then move to a country like Poland or Latvia, bring our culture with you. Also listen to Common Filth on youtube.
I smiri se brt.

LIFT WEIGHTS

READ

EAT RIGHT

PRACTICE MARTIAL ARTS

Make yourself into the weapon your country needs and your forefathers would be proud of. Strong of body, sharp of mind.

i never said most people, but kids, youngest generations. that's what they teach them in schools. the younger, the dumber.
and to make things worse, most parents today raise their kids by letting them do literally whatever they want, at least in novi sad. they just make them play outside so they wouldn't have to pay attention.

that's an easy solution, but my conscience can't deal with it.

the west always claims to fight for our democracy. putin is always saying that he fights for russia's interests only. russia was always our ally, but we don't expect them to give everything to help a country that won't help itself.

if i saw a way, i would do it, but unfortunately, i don't. it's not so easy in serbia, because most people are redpilled, but they just lost hope and don't fight because they don't think it will ever change anything.

my only question, due to lack of social skills, is how do i get to join russians in war, when our government made it illegal. where do i ask? how do i do it?

this is all a part of the plan. pic related
don't mean to ban them, but stop spreading the idea that they're normal

hope you're right, but the world sure seems bleak

I had thought it was all over for the last 10 years now. But then Brexit happened. Trump has a shot at the US presidency. Today the fraudulent Austrian election result was overturned.

The tides are turning. The next 10 years will be very interesting.

Quit alcohol and pot and build up your faith in yourself and the future and in God. We can accomplish and overcome anything with God.

Sorry for you losses. My father passed at 5. At least you got to know yours in the most formative years of your life.

Sounds like the creation of a terrorist. Inb4dude bombs the capitol.

you don't understand
idiots like you are just as bad as idiots who love America and black cocks
you're two sides of the same coin, a coin of idiocy
stop getting educated by retarded Western kids on Sup Forums (le frankfurt school)
you too, like those shitheads, swallow Western bullshit

sure
i'm all against propagating it as normal and people need to realize that
but it'd be the best to leave them alone
you wont accomplish anything if you beat them up
actually people would condemn your act and side with the lgbt community more than with the individual himself

The hardest they fucked us over was during the uprisings against ottomans. It was long before USSR was formed.

I have nothing against Putin. Russians are worshiped here but if you look at the historical facts, the only true Russian friend Serbs had was Nicolai 2nd.

>my only question, due to lack of social skills, is how do i get to join russians in war, when our government made it illegal. where do i ask? how do i do it?
you have internet access, so one way or another there is a way

>that's an easy solution, but my conscience can't deal with it.

You can contribute towards your cause from the outside more than the inside. You plan to stay, yet you have no other plans beyond that.

and later they helped
meanwhile your beloved Westerners LITERALLY helped Ottomans retain control of Balkans for a century longer
I'm really fucking tired of naive libshits like you and "patriots" like OP

please explain this to me. i don't believe everything i'm told, but frankfurt school is something i've verified and almost everyone who denies this is either jewish or marxists. never had anyone give me a viable argument that it's just conspiracy bullshit.
besides, even if i'm blindly believing my nation's myths (which i don't), i'm not spreading them and thinking they're the one and only truth, but i acknowledge my own subjectivity. i do intend to fight to preserve our nation simply because i love it, which right now seems impossible.

see, i never thought about it this way... so if an opportunity shows, leaving would really be falling back, not betraying the cause, wouldn't it?

He wouldn't be the first one to do this. Are you also one of us?

They're just trying to convince you those things aren't real, that those problems aren't real. The truth is painful and miserable until it prevails.

Hang in there serbro, I heard Belgrade was full of degenerates
Don't worry, Milo will either give us a referendum or die, and once we save Montenegro, we're taking care of Vucic too

>I've verified
God forbid you read what they wrote about
it was ''omg these meme intellectuals are JEWS, it must be JEWISH CONSPIRACY'' idiotic line of thinking that prevalent here
no one gives a fuck about Frankfurt School anymore
they criticized both capitalism and Soviet Marxism by the way, Adorno wrote about how capitalism is degrading culture for example (shit you talk about in the OP)

Where the fuck did I say I like westerners in any way? I said at least they don't pretend to be our friends. Nothing good ever comes from either west or east. I wish the locals would stop looking at either side like anyone's going to come and fix all their problems.

Jel jos neko osim ovog lika primetio porast SJW u Srbiji? Video sam par takvih klinaca koji su cisti degenerici i to u ovako malom gradu kao sto je Pancevo. Izgleda kao da je Srbija nova Svedska nazalost.

>I like
you don't like them, but you adopt their mannerisms, their culture
just like libshits you talk about
>Milo will give us referendum
I don't think he will

ma imao si toga uvijek i ovdje čak, zavisi u kom krugu ljudi si se kretao
daleko je to od Zapada

Primetio sam to mnogo kod devojaka. Odjednom sve jedu govna "sta tebe briga ako je on peder, ne smeta nikome".

Takvi klinci su na studentskim kampusima. Većina njih studira liberalnu umetnost ili filozofiju.

I sometimes wish I was in the same country as you kids, for real.

I have a house, my own gym, an orchard, and I live near a forest. I am 30 years old now, but trained when I was 20, two years muay thai and two years mma, and lifted until 27.

I am also a musician and a woodworker.

I would make a true nationalist man out of you in two months. This is may dream, I want to take one of those average Sup Forums wasted and turn it into a physical and philosophical soldier, and make him be sane at every level, including the sexual one.

I had no one to teach me and wasted my time too much. Now I am too old to do what I should. I can still do things, but the time at lost, I will never recover. Thats why I want to get a kid from the very beggining.

"Have kids", you could say. Well, hardly. The situation here makes it hard at every level, among other things, it seems my mentality hardly matches with anyone here. I find people like me on the interhet tho, so I would need to move to other country, and I feel that my place is here.

Of course you are always in other countries, but hell, if I had enough money, I would even consider the posibility of moving there. Maybe some day I would.

cesto ih vidim sa farbanom kosom i naocarima u centru bg-a

30 years is the optimal age to start a family.

>you adopt their mannerisms, their culture
>just like libshits you talk about

What are you even talking about at this point?

Serbia is the most cucked nation here.Even during Tito we've been told to check our privilege.Everybody, Croat, Albanians, can come to Serbia and do whatever they fuck they want.No other country here has "tolerance" enforced so severely as Serbia.

I've seen what happens in Montenegro too. Every other day you have a protest in some town and more than 50% of its people come, but the only media that ever reports on it is RT, except when they get really massive. Then the news crews film the end of the crowd to make it seem like there's less people. Milo is what made me lose hope more than anything else.

I read books about globalism and Frankfurt school, but I also read a whole shitton of books that the members of Frankfurt school wrote. Because I couldn't believe that it was all planned, because I couldn't understand what they stood to gain from it, or more importantly, who. It's the same Jewish financial and political elite that now rules the world, and the gullible people who mostly unknowingly do their bidding.

we like spaniards, so you'd fit right in. besides, if you bring your spanish euros, you can literally live like a king. serbia is perfect for people who make money elsewhere.

Stop with the Alcohol and you can slow down on the Marijuana.
All things in moderation my friend, such is the way to a healthy life.

Girls are nothing special, they come and go.
The only time a female is worth the time, is when you find one who deserves it. Majority of females are whores who will bleed you dry before leaving you in the dust. For every 100 whores there is 1 good one. You have a whole world to explore my friend.
Go enjoy it.

Aren't you best bros with RU? How come they don't help you out, they do love you after all.

>so if an opportunity shows, leaving would really be falling back, not betraying the cause, wouldn't it?

There are two things to consider:

1. Economy - if you make money in place X and spend it in place Y, you are helping Y. On a personal level, you will be able to afford to have children. They are expensive, you want them to eat properly (not bread, margarine and salt, like we were raised), you want free time to educate them, you want a warm house for them, to pay for sport lessons and for their braces. Being able to afford 2+ children is helping your cause.

2. You, too, are a human. But do the governmental elites consider you a human, or a cockroach? Do you think the hyenas in power give a shit about you? If you, say, join the army and lose a leg, arm, both, or up to 4 limbs, do you think there will be a country that will stand behind you and thank you for your contribution to the cause?

The Balkans are FUBAR and the majority of people willing to live there unconditionally are delusional. It is harsh, but true.

Yes, I got sick and tired of turning on the TV and not understanding any Albanian.

You are dead as a nation. Mortal blow in 1918, death in 1945.

You Serbs converted into Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians in the last 500 years.

Then came Yugoslavia freemasonry and british puppetry, Yugocommunists afterwards who carved you up.

The fake nationalism of SPS and turbofolk, DS, LDP are aftermath. Deal with it, you are reduced to an irrelevant colony.
History punished you for falling for Yugoslavia and Yugocommunism, every Serb who fought for Tito was literally fighting for a man who attacked you in WW1 and who collaborated with Ustashe prior to WW2. Yugocommunists are the worst scum there is, opportunistic criminal scum.

Moving to Serbia? Never thought about that. Maybe I will when my grandma dies. I am not leaving her alone.

I don't know, one part of me is tied to this place. I love it. But when I look at it rationally, there are no posibilities here. I am not talking about profesional possibilities, but about social ones. There are more like me, but they are so dispersed that is imposible to actually have any social relation. I don't know, but in the future, I need to search for a way to bring us together.

>Stop with the Alcohol and you can slow down on the Marijuana.
>All things in moderation my friend, such is the way to a healthy life.
i didn't intend to get addicted, but i fell into a deep depression, the rest of my family only saw me few times a year, and i went to a few shrinks, all of whom kicked me out because "they have patients with real problems" or "parents die all the time and i should just get over it". i was 16 at the time, just to repeat. i was sent to live with my grandma, who hardly even paid attention to anything i do.

>The only time a female is worth the time, is when you find one who deserves it. Majority of females are whores who will bleed you dry before leaving you in the dust. For every 100 whores there is 1 good one. You have a whole world to explore my friend.
The problem is, I spent so little time even conversing with them I get a panic attack every time I see a hot chick.

>falling for Yugoslavia and Yugocommunism
that's not how you say being brainwashed. you should thank tito for that.

this is one of the stupidest posts i've seen

Jesus fucking Christ. There is plenty you can do.

Keep in mind that you know what you want, many people are just zombies without purpose.

Take it one day at a time. Before going to bed set one task that you are going to do in the morning in order to get your objective, write it down. When you wake up go for it no matter what, make it your total priority and have it done before 12 pm. Then move to up to 3 tasks per day. Find no excuses, just get it done.

It can be all sorts of things, like if for example you wanted to teach young kids about nationalism, you could set a plan of how to accomplish it, its just an example.

Just do it man, there is no other way.

Learn some history you mongoloid.
Start with Ottoman defters, Venetian and Habsburg census data and documents, and complement it with church records.

What bothers you specifically? The part where they assimilated into Croats as well?

Get yourself elected into the parliament, it shouldn't be hard.
Then shoot them all up, towelhead style.

no
it seemed like everyone else was plotting against serbs an then benefited from it
>partisans and ustaše were friends all along
retard

>You are dead as a nation. Mortal blow in 1918, death in 1945.

Everything is fixable, except demographics. You're not dead until you physically die out or until you're enriched beyond repair.

I am agree. But at first, don't even think, don't even do any plans or think about any objectives.

Do something: One day, wake up, run 2 km (stop in between if you need to, but run 2 km), do 3 series of 15 push ups, and do 3 series of 15 sit ups.

Repeat the next day.

With time, you will do it every single day without hesitate. And trust me, doing this, the rest will come alone, because exercise will change the way your brain Works. You may be a bit exceptical, but try. Telling you this is the best I can do for you being this far.

He seems to make a point how Serbs made one bad decision after another, not how it's literally everybodies fault

Go to Sweden as a rapefugee, claim gibs and find a qt swedish whore.

By the way, you don't need to stop doing drugs. You can do this AND do drugs too.

Don't try to make a great change in one day, because you will fail.

Start with what I said, and try to quit drugs later. It will come out of you, because you will feel motivated to achieve more.

Go and live the rest of your live in Monastery you failure of a human being

and what would've been the right choices?

How do we stop westernazation of balkan?

i think we're enriched beyond repair. there's almost half million gypsies, but only a quarter of them legal. there's a shitload of albos, bosniaks, and other various enemies of state, but most importantly, there is an INSTITUTIONALIZED fifth column called serbian progressive party, whose methods of rigging elections grow more sophisticated each year, plus most of its 500000 members have joined only to get a minimum wage job, so their children don't starve to death.

I'm still waiting for some brave patriot to end Milo's reign
is there hope

stop being a faggot

Skoro sam bio na radikalnoj feminističkoj debati o zabrani prostitucije i pornografije. Kurve, trandže i tradicionalne feministkinje su im jebale mater.
Neće oni skoro da uzmu zamaha na ovim prostorima.

Meni drugarica prica da se u njenu skolu djeca od 16 godina trpaju i da su svi totalni degenerici, posebno u Beogradu

ae ne seri vise gluperdo niksicka

Grab a zastava and practice a bit and then become a hero yourself

gde to? ovde u ns-u su feministkinje skupljale potpise da se zatvore amor i kiss (striptiz barovi/jebarnici ako dosta para ostavis).

takodje, ovo: moja sestra od 18 godina, iz konzervativne familije, nakon 15-te pocela je da me ubedjuje da su svi koji su sa 15 godina nevini luzeri ili religiozni fanatici.

takodje je ubedjena da oni mladji znaju mnogo vise u svetu nego mi stariji i da smo mi ti koji su upropastili svet.

ispiranje mozga 1/1.

a njen brat (sad 20) je bio normalan dok se drugovi iz razreda nisu udruzili protiv njega jer je tvrdio da homoseksualizam nije prirodna varijacija, nego poremecaj, i to ne na casu nego na odmoru.

sremska mitrovica je u pitanju u njihovom slucaju

Hold strong Serbro.

Life is pretty shit, but since you are here try to enjoy it as much as you can, till the sweet release of death.

Try to join a gym, lift weights, do some cardio and try to eat more protein / veggies / fruits. You will look / feel better in no time.

Also, visit /fit/ for more info, and try cocoon mode.

1.The reconquista
Serbs should have deiced whether to keep all muslim Serbs, the loyal ones, and make Islam compatible with Serbian nationalism or to kick them out 100%, every single one of them.That should have been one of the bigger agendas.The reality was that Serbia half assed it, only the Muslims in Beograd pasaluk were kicked out, many of them settled in Bosnia and Sandzak(which were still Ottoman) then when Serbia got those places back they just let them be, Islam was made incompatible with Serbian nationalism and created animosity with Muslims.Today Muslims are called Turks but then they are also called Serbs, kad nam pase, that's bullshit, you can't have both.Modern Serbian nationalism is faulty.Now modern Serbia has to deal with "Bosniak" separatists in Sandzak.

Holy shit, are you sure that you're off drugs, because you're not making sense.

>prime minister vows to get us into eu and nato without referendum
Literally everybody wants his head on a pike.

>sjws are quickly growing in numbers because government promotes "tolerance"
Nobody takes the seriously, but I agree, they will grow in mass.

>see serbian kids who hate russia and love america
Literally nobody loves the USA in Serbia. Most older people even dislike Russia. Greece is the only country which is universally liked in Serbia.

>see serbian kids who consider fags normal
At best I've heard 'Let them shag eachother, who cares? They're not doing us any harm.'

>see serbian kids who dream of leaving this country for good because it's "intolerant"
I've literally never heard anybody say that they want to leave due to that reason, and even if they do, all the better. Let the trash move to some other country. When people want to leave, they do so because they can't make any money here.

>average number of children per married couple < 1
Yeah, we're not like the shitskins that have 20 children that they can't afford. I'd like to have 3 or 4 children, but I can't afford them. An average Serbs with less than 500$ monthly can't afford more than two children.

You're just a failed person who is spiteful at the world because it 'ruined' you. Everything you did was your own choice, it's nobody's fault but yours.

I thought op would go sudoku on some shqips, dissappointed

The balkans is returning to where it belongs historically and geographically: the west

You'll see more gay couples walking freely
You'll see EU flags flaying above the school you went to and the roads you drive on

Get ready for it

How's the situation with VMRO vs. SDSM these days? And the Shiptars?