I'm scared, bros

I'm scared, bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEmifGMbN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you should be

It's okay, Houston guy here hoping they lose. Lastros are comfy. I hate nu-stros. Prefer them when the lose. Wish there were less fans again and no band wagon fags. You know deep down a Houston team can't win a championship. They were meant to choke this series away.

Why are you scared? You're against two pitchers who average 10 ER per 6 innings? You should get double digits tonight.

You should be. If it weren't for Jordan playing baseball, this city wouldn't have any championships.

You're gonna piss it away just like your team pissed away the 2015 ALDS.

Good luck trying to play only HR ball when it is below 60s at first pitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tEmifGMbN0

Don't be: it's out of your hands, all you can do is accept whatever destiny has in store.

Your team is about to play the biggest game in its history, a Game 7 in a fantastic World Series. Most fans never get to witness that. Make peace with the fact that you can't affect the outcome, and enjoy the ride.

While I'm worried, I still think things can go either way. Astros had basically threatened to score at least 3 innings and no one could make it happen, so it's still possible for someone to get some points tonight, so long as our offense wakes up and seals the deal this time.

Is Dallas pitching tonight? If the Astros win with him on the mound, I will be absolutely ecstatic.

When was the last time Houston won a WS?

I wasn't alive the last time Doyers won it in late 80s...

t. Born on 1990.

Dodgers won a couple in the 80s, and some in the 50s/60s in Brooklyn.

Astros have never won a World Series.

Literally the only other time Houston got to the WS they got swept in 4. I think a few of those games were shutouts, too.

>tfw brain tells me it's over but the heart days believe

That's what sports is all about m8.

>tfw you invested so much shitposting into the Astros winning that you can't deal with the defeat at this point

NOLAfag here, cheering for the Astros...... I wish you guys the best tonight, win or lose. If they win I’ll be right there celebrating with you

fair weather Zephyrs fan

dodgers won once in brookly in like 55 or something. the rest was in los angeles

yup you're fucked now that verlander lost

Ker>shaw lost too.

Baby Cakes now nigga

Only money wins now, just look at the rigged games this season and last year's world series/postseason. Regular season is the only thing that matters.

*this postseason, not that there wasn't massive cheating in the regular season too

Mestfag here. I'll never forgive them for that. The 2015 Mets would've killed any AL team except the Royals

This tension and despair will make it unbelievable if you pull it off though

Rags here, you deserve to lose. Too many ump calls were BS that would’ve made you lose earlier.

Racists deserve to lose

shouldnt have been fucking racist then

Racists karma can only be overcome by equally racists umpires. See game 5 for example.

I hate both teams so it's a win-win for me since one of them has to lose, and I will mercilessly shitpost regardless

I don’t think I’ve ever met a cardinals fan that’s actually from St Louis

That's because we're all from the burbs since St. Louis itself is overrun with vibrant multicultural youths. Just like no Cubs fan is actually from Chicago, they're from Naperville or some shit

>mfw i put $5,000 on the Dodgers before game 1