Wins the MLS

> Wins the MLS
> gets relocated

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingnews.com/soccer/news/columbus-kicks-the-f-out-of-american-soccer-in-rebranding-crew-mls-football-new-logo-crest/1wug2emy898yd1dcx3aotvy3kk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, it's 2017 Austin Crew SC.

*steals your crest*

Borussia Munchen

instead of relegation, america has relocation.

Lol I actually just noticed that. It's really pathetic how much MLS tries to emulate the European clubs

For me, it's the Waco Wanderers

Same thing happened with San Jose when they moved to Houston

>greedy owner that doesn't even live in the area holds team's city hostage by threatening to move team

Don't give a shit about this awful sport but this is wrong.

Their old crest used to be really nice too

Looks like GTA.

More like the GOONS

I don’t know if you’ve picked up on this yet, but from an administrative/managerial perspective, American sports are almost entirely about money

yeah, because bayern's crest is so distinguished and original

All professional sports are about money, ya dumbo. That's why they're professional. Big European clubs are basically franchises at this point.

This was a GOAT logo. Why the fuck did they change it?

>sc

>faces on a crest
it sucked

then you have FC DALLAS, like damn nigga are we even in the same sport?

we may not have promotion and relegation but we have permission for relocation haha

>Soccer Club Corinthians Paulista

A vocal minority of autistic hipsters complained it was too blue collar(representing hard/manual labor if youdontknow what blue collar means) and didn't represent their fanbase because apparently hard work is a dirty phrase to them. That's and they projected their own faggotry on the logo saying it looked like the Village People.

That's seriously the reasons

sportingnews.com/soccer/news/columbus-kicks-the-f-out-of-american-soccer-in-rebranding-crew-mls-football-new-logo-crest/1wug2emy898yd1dcx3aotvy3kk

*steals your 96*

>not SC Austin

Too campy

sports club

I didn't even realize the MLS playoff we're going on kek. I still don't care. From Ohio btw hopefully they do move to spicland

Everything has to be 'modern' and 'sleek' now. Whoever is in charge of MLS branding should be fired

they unironically call themselves columbus crew soccer club