What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous./page/82/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ewww is dey gay

what is wrong with being gay?

well I'm glad he's a filthy italian and not an argentine.

straight, heterosexual men who are comfortable with their sexuality tend to "tease" each other with homosexual actions as a goof, especially if they're apart of something like a sports team, fraternity, etc. when me and my mates get drunk we do "crotch grabs," where we forcefully grab a person's junk when they're least expecting it and then laugh at them for being open. this is why, btw, we don't want faggots on sports teams or in the locker rooms.

hope i cleared that up for you, Ahmed. i understand this kind of fraternizing with the bros is a no-go for you since ya'll actually are repressed gays.

this
there is nothing gay about being a straight man that sticks a cheeky finger up his mates bum or likes to suck on feminine penises

Check the catalog.
there's already a thread.

>look I’m posting the same exact thread with the same caption from yesterday

is this place not original enough for you, redditboy?

fuck back off to /r/soccer then, faggot.

just friendly banter, you wouldnt understand it

>y-you must be from reditt if you don’t like shitposting

>roommate and i watching tv
>both wearing boxers
>florida storm, power goes out
>force one legging of his boxers up his thigh and stick his flaccid penis in my mouth
>he freaks the fuck out trying to jump off the couch
>both of us start breaking down laughing after
really tho, that's why no one likes fags. if you did that with a fag, they'd get erect and try to fuck your mouth rather than appreciate it as just a goof and banter between two dudes.

>de gay

>referring to anything as shitposting

yep you're from reddit. now fuck off back there before i dox you and your family.

The amount of people that just went >what did he mean by this proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" Sup Forums.

Greetings user
I'm from the Internet Feeling Protection Division
have your feelings been hurt? please tell us so we can further investigate

kys newcunt

Please be bait.

found the newcunt lads

Hes just checking his bum to see if he wiped. I do this all the time with my friends. Don’t we all want good hygiene?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/text/All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous./page/82/

KEK

>the absolute STATE of this seething australian newfaggot who fell for almost a decade old pasta and called OTHER people newfags
>doesnt even respond after being blown the fuck out
LMAO you NEED to kill yourself.

Fucking embarrassing

being one