Brit/pol/ - Mummy Brexit Edition

VOTE: Who is your favourite to be next PM?
>>poal.me/2fd5sd

Peter Brookes on Tory leadership race
thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode/times/prod/web/bin/4c87c320-3ef4-11e6->>a77d-3f49e917730f.jpg?crop=2727,1818,575,185&resize=758

Putin dares Britain to go through with Brexit. “We will see how their principles of democracy get realised in practice".
>>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/01/putin-dares-britain-to-go-through-with-brexit/

Tory leadership: Gove 'standing out of conviction not ambition'
>>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36679741

Corbyn to face challenge 'in days', says John McDonnell
>>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36680463

Thread theme
>>youtube.com/watch?v=IGPFyqBnOAg

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qpkaw/university_of_liverpool_eu_law_lecturers/d4uwhav
audioboom.com/boos/4767097-listen-andrea-leadsom-makes-her-case-to-be-pm
youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY
reddit.com/r/undelete/comments/3af9zr/removed_from_runitedkingdom_rukpolitics_muslim/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133548
lbc.co.uk/rotting-corpses-peter-hitchens-rails-against-tories-and-labour-133164
thepoliticalinsider.com/queen-england-just-slammed-obama-big-way/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too early, but I'll forgive you for posting leadsom

Anime

MAY
A
Y

>A Breitbart London straw poll of potential Conservative Party leadership candidates has resulted in the Brexiteering Andrea Leadsom receiving 50 per cent of nearly 8,000 individual votes

Brit/pol/ Officially endorses Leadsom then?

GET SOME LEAD

"This is still a country where your schooling, your postcode, your background matters far too much – and it is the passion of my life and the motivation for this leadership bid to change that." Mates, I like Gove but what did he mean by this?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4qpkaw/university_of_liverpool_eu_law_lecturers/d4uwhav

Murdoch has spoken.

And sadly he normally picks the winner.

1. Leadsom
2. Gove
3. ???
4. ???

Everyone else is fucking awful. I don't even know why Gove is running, he's literally the same position as Boris.

>tfw u join Labour and Conservative parties, vote for Corby and Leadsom

L-leadsom?

>Breitbart London straw poll

What is May's actual stance on Immigrants/Islam?

Karen while you can lads

May backers
>Dacre
>Clarke
>Warsi
>Hunt
>Duncan
>Grayling

JUST SAY NO

Daily Mail is Dacre you pleb. Murdoch's backing Gove.

She probably likes Islam because it's good at policing the people.

Read this about 'hate crimes' being reported.

Murdoch doesn't own the daily mail. He's supporting Gove. Or was.

We need Leadsom memes lads

I grew up poor and hate gays vote for me

ctrl+c ctrl+v Merkelism

Should have put this link

Andrea Leadsom Makes Her Case To Be PM
>>audioboom.com/boos/4767097-listen-andrea-leadsom-makes-her-case-to-be-pm

> (OP)
>1. Leadsom
>.sandles
>.asscavator
>. Bag of grated cheese
>2. Gove
>3. Ronnie Corbett's festering corpse
>4. Teresa may

>Those boots

noice

You don't know this but Murdoch has lot of influence in the paper.

If he sees something he doesn't like, one phone call and it's taken out.

The UK is still not meritocratic enough.

>He's supporting Gove
>He had a tweet a while ago: 'The Republican Party would be mad to not unify behind Trump'
I-is he based, g-guys?

He just likes causing mischief cos it sells more papers

Like every Tory leader she'll do absolutely nothing about immigration. Don't worry though, she'll occasionally make a speech criticising multiculturalism without following it up in any way.

Banks is going to help fund Leadsom campaign

God help us then lads.

Leadsom is Kek's candidate

comfy song tbqh lads

youtube.com/watch?v=DLT8i3zfCZY

who?

>Supported Blair
>Supports the SNP
>Owns the cuckservative Republican establishment in America
>Now supports Hilary
>Is Australian

Tell me what you think. He's a parasite who backs whatever establishment supports him.

A reminder that /r/UK is literally ran by conservative muslims. It is literally the London of the internet. No-go zone.

reddit.com/r/undelete/comments/3af9zr/removed_from_runitedkingdom_rukpolitics_muslim/

What the fuck happened to him

Thinking of a slogan lads to meme Andrea lads

How does "Go Get 'em Leadsom" sound?

>THE EU NEEDS US MORE THAN WE NEED THEM
>Well go on then, leave
>N-NO, YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO WE'LL LEAVE WHEN WE WANT

AIDS

TIME TO SPEARHEAD THE LEAD

Ah thanks user you're right I thought for a second he was implying being proud of your background was a bad thing

hopefully a case of mugged by reality

Oh! That's Leadsom!

She was really good during Leave!

Leadsom seems pretty anti immigration/free movement, what are her chances at the moment?

"Don't worry, Mummy's here now."

Brexit

Get Some Leadsom

or Let's Get Some Leadsom

The Leadsom Lady

He's not a parasite . . .. he is a businessman and his job is to sell newspapers, come on lad.

Need to meme her into no.10 tbqh lad

GET SOME LEADSOM

yessssssssssss

>my dad works at the daily mail and Murdoch is the secret owner of the daily mail

30mins DP a shit

#EatLead
#GetTheLeadOut

> . . ..
every time, your posts are so easy to spot lad

Very slim.

This is 95% May's.

I LIKE THIS

Why isn't this thread bumping

Bookies put her in second place

i'll bump you in a minute lad

>Remain wins
>Cameron stands down and May is elected
>Leave wins
>Cameron stands down and May is elected

We need to meme Gove, Leadsom or Fox in m8s.

Very important the final two aren't Krabby and Maymay, or it's over.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133548

Snap election, sign it

Has to be Fox/Leadsom. I like Gove but he's fundamentally untrustworthy and people will not like that about him.

being slid for obvious (((reasons)))

I had already been contributing massively to your precious NHS through paying for the visa. Making the point of creating a separate 'health surcharge' is just a gimmick to appeal to you NHS obsessed Brits. If you think I may end up using the service then work that shit into my long-stay visa (the cost of which has already been rising year after year). That's how the rest of the world do it. Or health insurance, but that's more for short-stay visa.

The bitch May is just using muh NHS meme to superficially claim that she is tackling immigration through this little surcharge and retards like you fell for it.

(Reposting because I want the ungrateful fuck to know that I'm a net contributor to his country's welfare fund)

Meme magic has already got Banks funding Leadsom.

bit strange

we need to meme leadsom

only leadsom can save us now

He interferes in the affairs of foreign states to further his commercial interests however. Due to politicians having no backbone or national pride he is even invited in to do so by some of them.

You wouldn't allow a foreign company to poison our rivers for personal gain. We should not allow Murdoch to poison our political system.

Wait a sec. The Final Vote is decided by Tory party members by ballot, isn't it?

So all we have to do is push Leadsom into the final, and then brigade the living shit out of the vote, pretty much the way Corbyn got in?

Can we be members of two different parties at the same time? If only for the vote and then leave?

Tories are smart, you need to be a member for 3 months before you can vote for leader.

never gonna happen

so long as one of the Leave get in to the final two, when the members vote, we're good

There's a decent chance that FAGGOT Crabb will be the second most popular though and then the final two is a choice between two fucking pro-EU leaders. We have to put aside this fucking meme and get around the negotiating table.

Since the Tory party isn't retarded I don't think they will accept entryism of this type. I think if you're not already a member you can't vote since the contest has begun

lbc.co.uk/rotting-corpses-peter-hitchens-rails-against-tories-and-labour-133164

new Morality Man!

>Peter Hitchens says the real divide in Britain isn’t Tories vs Labour, it’s Mail vs Guardian

>push Leadsom to the final
Which only Tory Mps can do

>brigade
what, the couple of hundred neets here? You have a big opinion of this board.

>We should not allow Murdoch to poison our political system.
I don't disagree with you but Murdoch is not alone.

With his various different news outlets he does change tack . .. . but remember that he is not alone. You also have the BBC shilling, along with C4 and other forms of media.

Most of us on Sup Forums should already know this!

Would it be worth contacting Tory MPs and asking them to support Leadsom?

Who is Crabb? Never even heard of him before this.

Its 3 months until October 1st. If everyone signed up today, we could vote for whoever.

I read it shitbag, I just didn't feel like replying to your tantrum.

As it happens, I support international students on the whole and think most of you make better students than national students. I realise you pay a lot of money in total, but I think your whinging about the surcharge is misplaced.

t. academic researcher who teaches on a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses

>Peter Hitchens says
Who gives a shit?

The only one who cares is a tripfag, who is no doubt infesting this board without his trip to try and gain support eh?

Yes.
My MP (Robert Syms) unironically supports Liam Fox, though

Nah because they're led in these matters by favours for favours as opposed to their electorate.

>Its 3 months until October 1st.

ok but the vote is being held long before that

Voting will take place before then, I'm pretty sure.
Didn't they declare they want a new PM in place my 2nd Sept.?

They're getting a leader in before 3rd september m8

The longer we delay the more it hurts Europe the stronger our position becomes.

I bet they rewrite the exit clause in the next treaty.

President Barack Obama is headed to London next month, and the Queen of England is refusing to travel to London to meet with him!

And she’s warning that Obama would be wise to not give a pro-European Union speech, as the queen wants England out of the EU.

thepoliticalinsider.com/queen-england-just-slammed-obama-big-way/

She's acting like he's talking nonsense. Must be infuriating being so right and not listened to.

No, because they are not going to vote for 'literally who' Leadsom in the middle of a huge constitutional crisis, whatever you might hope, they are not.

Queen Liz Best Liz

>The longer we delay the more it hurts Europe the stronger our position becomes.
This

Queeninamagahat.jpg

>Who gives a shit?
I do.

Got a list of writers you find credible? Cheers.