Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

>v-v-vote r-r-remain or else!

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRHOYRncc
youtube.com/watch?v=LhKp72c6xCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-but free market, UK will be a third world shit hole without the EU!

I guess that settles it. I'm team >Brexit now

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT

GBP is still really fucking low, unfortunately.

I wonder how enthusiastically the media will report on this the way they did the drop

Lower than it was before Brexit?

It like poetry

can anyone explain the difference between the FTSE and how much the pound is actually valued at?

It's been dropping like a stone against the dollar for about 2 years

you are still in it moron

>since 2015

Suppose it's good for our arms industry that want to sell shit loads of Brimstone missiles around the world.

And other things.

How is the Eurozone economies doing have they recovered at all since Brexit shocks?

>lower than before Brexit?
If its the highest since 2015, and the current year is half way through 2016, then anything before the referendum but "since 2015", would have to be lower than it is now, wouldn't it?

>unfortunately
>UK has no exports

A lower GBP is good for the brittish economy.

There are quite a lot of countries trying to devalue their currency to drive their economy at the moment.

FTSE100 is made up of multinational companies who benefit from a lower pound. It is not representative of the general health of the British economy.

The FTSE is the UK stock market index, most of the industrials would probably benefit from a lower pound but the reality is the Jews are finding it easier to debase the pound than the stock market, they probably had already lost a lot of leverage in the FTSE.

its good for foreign investment. its probably the main reason why the ftse is up. carney was trying as best he could to get the value of the pound down, which is why hes promised stimulus.

There are Americans who can extract basic logical maths out of a statement with no numbers?
Next you'll be telling us there are Americans that can handle algebra.

The FTSE250 is a better representation of the health of the wider British economy. Last I checked (2 days ago admittedly) is wasn't doing so hot.

That just means I'll consider visiting your country for vacation sometime soon

Deflation is problematic, we need more INFLATION BABY!

BLOW UP THE DOLL OF YOURS! !

Can you read? The op says the FTSE 100 is the highest since 2015. The guy you responded to like a douchebag was asking about the pound.

Burger reporting, I know all about these "different equations"

Trade deals with the UK are already being called for.

It's at the same level as it was in march

DELET THIS

Americans back in the U.K. Buying stuff
In the 50's and 60's when the dollar was high but travel cheap the Americans were treated like kings

i haven't seen this picture in so long i love that shit.

Nobody is gonna be buying up pound. Right now they're just taking advantage of the market as much as they can until the EU boots them from the free market. Then the economy really goes into death spiral mode.

On the brightside, your economy's death is gonna make a lot of people very rich.

Noice

Avoid London and visit the real England.

>Pic related my town

ISN'T

IT

FUNNY?

EU's gonna be going in a death spiral m8

Next up: France, Netherlands, and Austria leaving.

You can keep your shitty TTIP thanks

But the Vietnam war and them fucking hippies ruined it with there kgb propaganda shit Americans stay at home

lying little cunt

winchester voted to remain, right?

what about switzerland?

We are free to ignore all your rules now

What you gonna do? Kick us out? Ahahahah

That's pretty cute, have a similar shot of my local.

What free market?

Weren't we talking about the ftse 250?

Top fucking kek

>new zealand reading """""comprehension"""""

Nigger you don't know that Merkel is DESPERATELY trying to keep Britain in good relations because Germany NEEDS the British market, she's already trying to set up Germany - Britain trade, out of the EU

Cool. Which Disneyland ride is that?

looks like a Disney land fake town.

The one with lots of 16 year old bogans loitering in it.

Oh god its so tacky and garish.

The colours are nauseating.

Empires come empires go
Truth be told we lost to Germany 100 years ago at the Somme
But managed to trick you into it
And you was gonna gas bomb German city's
But you let the press into your arsenal to see 1000's of chemical weapons
It's the main reason of Germanys surrender

It's because of the pound dropping, I'd guess. British stocks are sold in pounds, so it's cheaper to buy up British assets now.

>thinks high valued currency is good
t. 1 percent-er

Yeah, China.

I like you, user. You're a cool guy.

Lies and bullshit. The EU operates under a single economic system. And the UK makes up 7.4% of its trade.

Stay out of London and Birmingham and you'll have a great time.

>winchester
your woods are shit, i started the south down ways from there in march and it was the worst

It's good for the rich. Rich people have their wealth locked up in assests. The plebs keep it as currency.

>The kingdom that was cucked to death

youll rue the day!

youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRHOYRncc

Its good for me, I've already negotiated some deals for my company to buy some of our normal parts over the next couple months from UK suppliers. Our contracts are relatively short term due to market volatility and obviously they don't want to lock in when the rebound is likely coming but for now its just sweet cream.

[spoiler]God it feels good buying from you guys instead of negotiating with some third world shit hole that has a factory run by some german conglomerate. You don't try and jew everything and our first shipment of goods didn't have any testable defects. Fuck I almost forgot what it was like to work with real human beings. Please don't let the pound go up too much, my heart would break.[/spoiler]

he eats that crisp like a fucking frog
KEK CONFIRMED

China, the USA, the EU, ...

I'm so happy. It doesnt even seem real, but Brexit really actually happened.

It'll never recover

It's not a third world shit hole.

That has to be a joke

>trippy

>Can you read?
If you thought I couldn't read, what would be the sense in typing out all that assrage? Brevity is king; you could shorten that entire autistic shitpost to
>was asking about the pound
But you're a retard.
Enjoy your ass cancer.
;^)

That will change if they ever file that chapter 50 thing. Right now it looks like Britain is going to end up staying in the EU so things are back to normal. The British government is dragging its feet and refusing to go through with it, parliament wants to veto it, and if they don't then it looks like Scotland has a way to veto it and keep the rest of the UK in with them. A lot of people are also regretting their vote to leave and public opinion is turning in favor of remaining even after the non-binding vote.

FUNNY ISNT IT

>unfortunately
Mate this is good.
It might mean that exports are still cheap even after tariffs.
More british goods -> more manufacturing -> more jobs

"I'LL TAKE A CHIP... AND EAT IT!"

-Trade negotiations have already started

-A second referendum has denied.

-Sturgeon can't do shit.

-Of the 17 million who voted to leave a tiny vocal minority regret it.

The Lion endures user.

all he had to do was follow the damn train

BU-BU-BU-BUT THOSE STATS THAT WE REMAINERS USED EVERYWHERE ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT!
DELETE THIS!

How will brits purchase their tendies?

I am now a #leavelocamotive

thats the reason why stock maket soars.

The pound was overvalued shortly before the vote (it rose from 1.40/45 to 1.50), because all the merchants bet on remain.
People voted leave, it dropped to 1.30-35, so did the stock exchange, but nothing changed on the fundamental level.
All the stocks now where undervalued as fuck, combined with the cheap pound the only option was to buy.
The pound will eventually go back to the 1.40 mark and people bought cheap stock and made millions.

In short the jews jewed the jews.

Highly recommend somewhere like Cumbria or Devon. Don't go to London, it's disgusting.

yeah, there will still be fish n chips right.

You may be the most austistic americalorie on Sup Forums

i need farage memes now!!

China and Japan are already trying to start FTD with the UK (remember that this nations have no agreements with the EU in the first place).

The EU will be cucked into oblivion if China, Japan and maybe even the US get to make FTD with the UK first than them.

>just-a-week-after-Brexit
it went up BECAUSE there's NO brexit and BECAUSE the Sterling collapsed

Yeah I noticed Sky News removed the FTSE 100 points ticker, they usually put it on the top left of the screen every day. Didn't stop Sky News sowing discord fear and doubt about Brexit I noticed. They didn't want to spread any good news from it I suppose.

huehuehuehue

>Don't go to London, it's disgusting.
it's more than disturbing, it's absolutely haram.jpg

Guess again faggot - I hold precious metals and the price of gold and silver has shot up since Brexit.

>mfw

Ban news sells more than Good.

DELETE THIS!

Come on Europe?

Yea and the entire world knowing they're leaving the EU has nothing to do with it right? Get over it Germany you lost....again

this shit is crazy, guy,buddy,pal.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhKp72c6xCY

this is what I was arguing with people during the supposed death spiral. it's bad for panicky people with no understanding of markets. OH NO! MY RETIREMENT ! SELL ALL MY DEVALUED STOCKS TO THE JEWS, QUICK!