How popular is Sup Forums?

How popular is Sup Forums?
Are we actually influental when it comes to internet politics or even just making memes popular?

Or are we just some autistic fringe website?

Just autistic nobodies.

If Sup Forums were a race, we'd be more powerful than the Filipinos.

By trafic alone we are as infuential as a big channel company like fox news. But our message spils over the internet in a much more caustic way that normal msm.

We are pretty relevant desu.

The memes do infect the rest of the internet sometimes. trump tweeted a pepe picture once and the media has talked about the altistic right and the cuck meme

it's like fight club

We are the citizens of the world who have had enough of political correctness. Our voices are heard and we are called ignorant and racist; some of us are for sure. But, would be a need for this place if the world hadn't become so cucked?

>Sup Forums
>fringe
Le sekrit klub xD

Impossible, Filipinos are the most powerful race in the world.

Sup Forums is disproportionately influential because of how organized we are on twitter 2bh

Just look at this 'alt-right', it's basically just Sup Forums memes and I'm not even sure it exists in real life

It does, we disseminate propaganda around the world. Sometimes the rarest memes can be traded for state secrets if you find the right person

>80% fat autistic weeabo basement dwellers
>influential

pick one

Kek be praised

We're a goddamn meme factory.

Most large sites are sustained by our meme output, mainly in pepes and spurdos.

Also our bantz have a decent spread IRL
>can't stump the trump

You have to realize all our power rests in memes. I actually suspect that shills exist not to actually change anyone's mind, but to keep us so embroiled in retarded debate that we forget to churn out massive memes to subvert the internet with. Just think of all the underage little faggots trying to emulate us to be "edgy" and "cool". We will form a new counterculture by pure meme output.

oh I think we know what this means.

Most politicians browse Sup Forums, they just never admit it.

t. United States Congressman

Its an echo chamber of you shitcunts egging each other on with no one there to disagree. Basically right wing tumblr

I remember somebody doing the math. It's something like a major news Network (or even all of them combined) for Americans alone on a 24/7 basis. Plus, meme magic and it flooding the internet with our ideas even to normies. Wish I would have the pasta since it seemed legitimate.

Brexit happened.
Austria is happening.
European brake up is looking good.
France and Belgium are facing civil war.

Sup Forums is positioned to benefit from all of this.

Oh, I agree. I'm just sayin' if Sup Forums were a race.

>No one to disagree
Abd yet here you are, not banned and blocked.

every1 hates us :,(

>Full autism here

about 500-1500 active users, averages around 600 generally. Reddit gets about 600k unique per hour, Sup Forums tends to have higher retention over a 24 hour period, but only about 1000 unique per hour, with less than half sticking around for longer than 10minutes. Reddit averages about 3minutes, with visitors dropping in 10 times a day. Sup Forums tends to have low penetration and poor monetization, it runs at a heavy loss.

Lord KEK wants chaos!
Now check 'em.

We can almost say whatever the fuck we want here, and this generates new and very powerful memes. These memes consist of concentrated truth.

That's not correct. Iv seen stats showing Sup Forums is one of the biggest boards on Sup Forums and 4 chan has millions of visitors a month.