BClinton/LLynch: The Meeting

What did they really talk about Sup Forums?

She saw snakes on a plane

He told Hill it was about emails..
Needless to say he loves black chicks.

>didn't you read Clinton Cash?

Give money to Hill, get favors from Bill. Back alley deal going down

>its Loretta! Stop the plane
>hey cutie what are you doing walking on the Tarmac alone? have you seen my grand babies lately, never mind we've only met 1 time before this and in passing

Just a friendly conversation no doubt ;^)

;^)

Golf, the weather, Willie's grandkid. Just two people randomly bumping into each other on an airport apron.

The conversation was entirely social and didn't have anything to do with politics or whatnot.

This is actually what Hillary thinks people will believe.

All they did was have sex with eachother. Believe me, ol' Bill still got it.

LORETTA SAAAVE MEEEE

It would be hard to talk at all when your mouth is full with Clinton cock.
She just listened and will do what she's told to do like a good little nigger.

Hows the vacation going George?

It was staged so she could save her career by recusing herself

Heh,
> hey I am gonna need you to cc this

Can Bill even get a hard-on anymore?

B.C. Is on the V

Anything is possible with a prosthetic pickle

I wouldn't be surprised if Bill came aboard, talked grandchildren and golf as Lynch said, hopped off and let shit come burning down. He knows exactly what he's doing.

GOLF YOU DUMMIES

WHAT ELSE WOULD THEY TALK ABOUT

STUPID GOYSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Fuck you Carlos

"primarily" is the word she used.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is true though. However it would be riddled with innuendo and subtext and passive aggressive remarks that basically say "you'll be a friend of the administration if everything goes smoothly and your career will be finished if you fucking dare to indict her." Political types in their nature are very subtle and untrustworthy of each other. There isn't any reason to think these two are friends. I wouldn't be surprised that a transcript of this conversation would not reveal any impropriety

Bill and Hillary have been living GoT for decades. Do you have any idea how many people have died to ensure they could get away whatever scandalous shit, every time?

Dats how da world werx fagatron
>but its only griminal for clintons..
>just soduku already twofaced hypocrite

IT"S ALL ABOVE BOARD.

they were discussing how they case was going to be dismissed
i cant believe they dont even hide this shit anymore

They were laughing and joking about how they are going to screw Hillary out of the nomination.

This

They're team Monica

Theres actually a scene exactly like this in house of cards. They were on an airplane together

Goddamn it Carlos