Why so many people hate us?

Why so many people hate us?
We only want peace

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Italians, is in fact, Venetians and Italians, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and shitalians. Italians are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Venetians, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Venetians for Italians every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Venetian group is often called "Italians", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Venetians, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Italians, but Venetians are no part of it. Venetians are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Italians often include Venetians, but basically it's Italians with Venetians added. All the so called "Northeastern Italians" are really Venetians.

Because you are crackers. And racist.

>See German flag
>Feel violent sickness that can only be slaked with blood
What's wrong with me?

Don't worry, the nips love ya.

I LOVE GERMANY!!!!!! GERMANS ARE BEST

Thank you, friends

Genuine German hier.

I think the reason could be that Germans are overall an Arschloch Nation, but actually you can get used to it. I mean, facing the fact that I'm looking towards migration I see he time I live here as a military training or something.

>Genuine German hier.

the fact that German posters have to state that at the start of a post really is an indication of the state of the place.

T. Lefit non German living in Germany

Maybe because not one of you has offered to translate einsteins last words? Assholes

CUTE

How peaceful were you during the early twentieth century?

Repeat 1939 but without Russia as enemy please

Maybe you can help us to "persuade" Poland to come back to their senses

A little piece of Poland

A little piece of France

A little piece of Portugal

And Austria perchance

A little slice of Turkey

And all that that entails

Und then a piece of England Scotland

lreland and Wales

A little nip of Norway

A little spot of Greece

A little hunk of Hungary

Oh what a lovely feast

A little bite of Belgium

And now for some dessert

Armenia Albania

And Russia wouldn't hurt

he's greek you numbnuts dumb perfidious anglo

But I don't get this way with Greeks

Germans are actually pretty awful people who have exploited EU and the eurozone for their own benefit at the expense of the rest of Europe.

germans are subhumans

>without Russia as enemy

Impossible, we are natural enemies of germans.

not true
we only tried to genocide you once

I thought the hate was just strong on Sup Forums