MERKEL ON SUICIDE WATCH!

express.co.uk/news/politics/685273/EU-referendum-Brexit-support-Angela-Merkel-Italy-Poland-Spain-crumbles-divisions-Brussels

If one more western european country pulls out the EU is kill

DEUS VULT!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/politics/685273/EU-referendum-Brexit-support-Angela-Merkel-Italy-Poland-Spain-crumbles-divisions-Brussels
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why are the numbers flipped?

Maybe its the confidence that merkel will kill herself/get raped to death by mudslimes?

DEUS VULT!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Was wondering the same thing, it's obviously the opposite of what the image is trying to say

Merkel is a mess.

Also, as always
SWEDEN YES

>Greeks having confidence in Merkel

No wonder they were the first country to go to complete shit tier.

>Japan
>having confidence in chinese president of dog at all
What am i missing here?

yes they fucked it up.

And those numbers are stupid anyways, every national poll in germany showed WAAAAAAY more disapproval of Merkel.

Would smash that mummy Kraut pussy so hard.

I'm going to merkel mummy take my cum.

WTF Greece is confident in Merkel?

I can't wait for the elections next year, we are going to see the biggest landslide for the far-right in Dutch history. The left-wing labour party has lost like 70% of its votes in the polls.

>90% approval in Greece

Either that Sup Forums is fucked up or the Greeks are the dumbest fucks on Earth.

>Hungary
>Greece
>Doubt.png

WHAT THE FUCK, are germans really gonna vote this bitch back into office?

readed map is reversed, is the real numbers.

Map is flipped

Chances of you leaving?
Please do it quick before our politicians wriggle out of this and keep us in. One group pretty much said "vote for us and we wint trigger article 50" and lefties are butthurt enough to do just that.

kek, 89% in Greece.

Germans are insane, more news at 6pm.

highly unlikely.

it says 73% of germans have no confidence in Merkel, or what am I not getting here?

89% support Merkel in Greece

Wat

The map is labeled incorrectly the actual poll is 73% have confidence in her.

Greece has confidence in Merkel? No wonder they failed so terribly.

>greece is a debt ridden shit hole
>highest confidence in a moron

no surprise there

Oh pleease germany with 40% cofidance. Kek

She goz 70%

numbers are flipped

>Sweden
>Greece
>Poland
>confidence

Ah okay, get it. It's just for international matters though. She lost confidence in dealing with national and EU matters. Also a majority is against a reelection of merkel

Who did they ask in this study?
Because I doubt it was ordinary people on the street, but rather exclusively leftist students at liberal schools in Stockholm and Gothenburg.

Merkel is a joke if you ask any blue or white-collar man or woman here.

i trust in Merkel 100%. Our next president Hillary Rodham Clinton say that she wants to be just like Merkel, and I'm glad that these numbers are falsified, because I know that everybody loves Merkel.

>Greece
>Hungary
>Poland

>mostly confident

>that support for china from australia

That chart is all wrong. It says 89% in Greece are pro-Merkel, but the article itself says 89% are ANTI-Merkel. Whatever intern put that cart together is fucked.

I mapped out the next GEs and the next EU HABBENINGS that should take place are the following:

10/16 Austria - Far Right will get in and that's Austria out

10/16 Lithuania - Unlikely to be a happening. Don't know enough, but it would be wise for them to distance themselves from the Left in this climate.

12/16 Romania - Again probably not a happening. They rely too much on the EU to have anything significant that affects their trade.

3/17 Netherlands - Probably not a Geert success, but you never know.

4/17 France - Le Pen is on for a win at the moment - 50+% of the youth vote look to be seeing the Far Right as the answer and should be a convincing win. Leave is inevitable regardless of result as other parties will have to make the promise in order to stand any chance of winning.

It is possible that the EU will push for the superstate plan prior to this, but it would be a suicidal decision that guarantees at least a third of the bloc to get out ASAP. If it does happen, however, it will override all these dates and simply hand the Far Rights of each country the voting majorities they may need for a majority decision. There is also the Issue of Italy's bank bailout which probably won't be happening. This could shake up quite a lot, but the aftershocks are unclear.

So the EU downfall will probably go into freefall in April 2017.

>greece
>89% confidence in Merkel

How much support does Sweden get from the EU for immigrants or anything for that matter?

Definately not by population. Only the % of each country...

>Don't trust any statistic you didn't rig yourself