British officials being abused at the EU

This is why we had to leave.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3667469/Remain-island-No-pity-Offensive-graffiti-bullying-notes-postboxes-defaced-welcome-bitter-world-EU-British-MEPs-subjected-campaign-intimidation-Brussels-post-Brexit.html

Deploy Trident
Nuke Belgium

>letting some remain-fag tell me what to do
>letting anyone tell me what to do

Try and make me, cunt.

EU showing it's real face... How interesting.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS, YOU VOTED LEAVE
NOW WHATS THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR "MASTER PLAN"?

The EU is so butthurt it is glorious.

funny how the whole solidarity and "living with each other" falls apart as soon as someone wants to leave the rotten shithole that now is the EU. and at the same time, its the leftists shouting for more tollerance...

you did the right thing UK

I actually voted remain, but glad that it lost in the end.

>within days of the result New Zealand has offered us it's top trade negotiators
>our ''''friends''' in Europe do shit like this

It feels like leave was the correct choice more and more every day

We knew it wouldn't be long before their true colours started shining through.

Salty as fuck!

>dailymail.co.uk

Yeah sure. I want to believe.

>Hungary

Much like staying in an abusive relationship, just because your partner holds the purse strings
>But you get so much freedom! NO you can't go out and trade with other countries! You can trade with me though! Is that not enough for you?
>Here's your pocket money, go and buy some new art colleges with it, don't you DARE give it to the poor!
>I know you earn your own money but, you have to give some of it to me, I know what's best for you.
>Just be glad you still have that, the kids don't even get their own money, and I might send them off to military school too
>I know the kids don't want to share their room with refugees but we have to do what's best! Just be glad you don't have any in your room, yet...
>I know Omar got a bit touchy feely with sweden but, he doesn't understand yet, she'll be fine, it was her fault really, she lead him on
>You can't keep your room locked, Britain, it's my house, and any member of this family is allowed in there, it's not fair otherwise.

Fuck you EU we don't need no man we strong independant country

CRASHING THIS UNION

>hungary

>proving Britain made the right choice
why would they do this?

>European mainlanders
>Smart
Pick one.

We literally predicted this would happen, I said before Brexit result, just watch how mad they'll get.

Pathetic really, to other EU members, get the fuck out whilst you can. Just get out.

They are mad because Leave was a dagger right at the heart of this sovereignty stealing monster called the EU. If it meant nothing to them they would not be so angry.

I hope Holland follows suit

Ahhh and now we see our EU friends true nature. They are a snake.

>europoors

It was war by other means there behavior only proves it and everything leavers were saying is coming to pass in ridiculously fast. UK really underestimated it's self. It must have had something to do with all the Elites and there soft eugenics programs eh?

You're welcome
Enjoy our butter

>only proves it and everything leavers were saying is coming to pass in ridiculously fast. UK really underestimated it's self.
Thank you, but it doesn't really take a smart person to work out how Europe works, they are predictable in their behaviour. In a few years time most of them will be begging the UK for help to protect them against German aggression.

Then after we help them (a third time) they will go back to hating us and thinking they are right.

It's how it's always been, European mainlanders are the most retarded, braindead pieces of fucking shit on this planet, I'd pity them if they weren't so arrogant.

True you can take the European out of Europe but you can't take the Europe out of cucks.

>tfw the EU reveals itself as a cult

This. It seems increasingly cult-like: all about love and togetherness and unity, but very quick to rage when someone talks about shifting direction or stepping back.