Imagine actually being Spanish...

Imagine actually being Spanish. Imagine losing the U-17 World Cup to England a day after losing your country to some LARPing Communist who read too many Ernest Hemingway novels. Imagine reminding yourself that Real Madrid, the ROYAL team of your capital city, would prove to English football fans that Spain was a force to be reckoned with as Wednesday night drew closer. Imagine feeling safe in the knowledge that your team of roided cheaters would steamroll Tottenham Hotspur, a team that has literally never won the Premier League and that literally no one has ever heard of. Imagine sitting in your sweaty house and watching, on your 9 inch television, your team get booty blasted by a mid table English club. Imagine using your entire villages supply of UN electricty for the month to watch such a spectacle. Imagine how embarrassed and ashamed you would be as the villagers led you up the church tower with the standard donkey sacrifice, to be thrown from it for exposing them to such shame. Imagine your 13 year old wife and your 40 year old boyfriend crying their eyes out as you are launched from the top of the church onto a tarnished Ronaldo statue, that is promptly urinated on by a fat taxi driver from North London who only visits your country because it is cheap and hot.

Imagine actually being from Spain.

Yeah, imaging having livid memories of winning 2 Euros, 1 World Cup and 6 Champions Leagues so long as you were born in the 90s

Catalan independence comes from culture and language nationalism, not comunism. If anything they want to stop paying gibs to spain so no comunism there

> Catalan independence comes from culture and language nationalism, not comunism. If anything they want to stop paying gibs to spain so no comunism there

How isnt it true?

Catalan indepence comes from disgustingly callous politicians brainwashing the population of Catalunia for three generations into thinking minor and completely insignificant cultural differences are worth ruining your country for.

Being a selfish asshole is compatible with communism user.
Catalonia, the cloaca in the open sky. Never seen an area concentrate so much mental sidaism: degenerate art, communism, immigration, cuckism, antichristianism...
This thing is a giant Satanist temple trained in the cult of materialistic and consumerist hedonism.
This sub-race only thinks about partying, gobbling and kissing. These Catalans are worst than Africans. They have that in their blood. They think they can declare their independence to live their little dream of state communism with universal dimension in the greatest calm.
If i was the King of Spain I would imitate the Japanese colonial policy of the Three Alls: kill all, burn all, plunder all. Purification to restart on healthy bases.
And as a precaution, sow salt throughout the country to prevent the blood of this sub-race of Catalans from poisoning the soil for centuries. And summon an army of exorcists to drive away the demons of perversion that haunt the place.

>your country
mmm no sweetie

>LARPing Communist

you have zero knowledge about based catalonian independence, fucking arse

lmao no surprise your country has been overtaken by africans

Even if you for retarded reasons believe your country to be Catalunia, this farce of a referendum is gonna signficantly hurt it. You're gonna lose a lot of the autonomy (that allowed this brainwashing in the first place) and are just gonna have to follow Madrid's rule even more.
But seriously, the way this whole thing went down really tells everything about how little the politicians give a shit about independance or even the people of Catalunia. The days of confusion and silence, the open defiance of Madrid's orders but at the same time telling people to not actually resist - effectively giving up, the attempt to flee to Belgium... it's obvious the people involved never throught this through and only say the promise of independance as a carrot on a stick for the population so they could advance their own careers.
Like I said, it's really quite disgusting, this blatant disregard for the wellbeing of the people.

>let me tell you about your country

Juergen gets it

dude, everything that we may have being degenerate came from France
do you even know about 68?

didn't read lmao

Still better than living in a marxist shithole.
If you aren't invaded of africans already, it's because you are part of spain.
Too bad you guys are such pussies who can't even fight for your "independance" and went full ghandi mode like the cowards you are.
I would love to see the civil guard smashing your empty commie skull in the Name of the King.

Not your country anymore m8.

>wellbeing of the people
lmao like we care about companies moving the hq to madrid, they already could do it to pay less, they can move it to luxemburg if they want
not a single company has lay down people or close any building or factory
also a german talking about brainwashing lmao

you don't know shit, the spanish king is friends with the morocco one and the spanish goberment opened the border to moroccans to put factories there, they did the same with pakistan and south america
all the negros that go to canarias the spanish goberment then sent them here to Catalonia
you don't know shit, pierre

It's a matter of fact that this chaos is gonna hurt. You think the government is gonna be more efficient, now that Madrid wants to basically micromanage the region?

>Too bad you guys are such pussies who can't even fight for your "independance" and went full ghandi mode like the cowards you are.
>I would love to see the civil guard smashing your empty commie skull in the Name of the King.

madrid has always tried to micromanage the region, baning every law the catalan parliament made because muh constitution

Even if you judge it like that, it's gonna be much worse now.

so what? it was now or never catalans were already a minority after the franco sponsored migrations in the 60's
we may be 40% now
you talk about indoctrination like 95% of tv and radio are not in spanish and pro spain
you really can't put in our shoes because you are a german, you already have a nation
a nation that you are flushing down the drain btw

muh 1'2 fertility rate society economy it's gona collapse, soo soo sad

Except what was this "now or never"? That's my point, the people behind this referendum never actually gave a shit about independance.
I mean, their result was that people wanted independance, and what did they do? LITERALLY nothing. What was the fucking gameplay here? You either fight for independance or you go through the legal channels (granted not that they exist much) to get there. What these catalan politicians did was neither with the only result being a worse situation for Catalunia.

This fiasco reminds me of Western Australian independence, they held a referendum and actually got a majority vote. Then the british crown were like lol no WAnians BTFO

I'll tell you what they did
President Mas went to Madrid to ask for a light version of the financial deal that basques have
PP said go fuck yourselves
Then he made a referendum to see how many people were for independence to use that to negotiate
Then he was sacked because a majority was needed and the tiny but media popular commie "catalanist" party CUP wanted him go because reasons
Then Puigdemont came and made another referendum to again see if people were for it and Spain didn't allow it
Now how the fuck would we've made that legal?
there was no way, terriotorial voting system was made so PP and PSOE always have a majority in Spain
there was no fucking way of making this legally
we just wanted to collect our own taxes like the basques do and to be acknowledge as a nation by the spanish goberment

I M A G I N E
M
A
G
I
N
E
MANHANDLING THEIR LITTLE PATRIOTIC PRIDE. "EL NACIONALISMO ESPAÑOL NO EXISTE"

Yeah but then like I said, if you can't do it legally, you gotta be willing to fight for it. Not that I necessarily would support that, but that's how it is.
Holding a referendum against Madrid very clear orders is simply retarded if you're then not willing to go all the way. You see what I'm saying, there's no positive outcome if you're not willing to go through.

This

On the contrary, our identity was never stronger, people talk about us, here in tv and pol, people now ackowledge us, we have become a political subject, the EU fears our movement and believes we would start a catastrophe that would eat the whole EU.
Amd most important, some people in Spain already are thinking "hey, maybe we shouldn't have voted against the estatut, maybe we should've accepted catalan being an european language, maybe we should give them a financial deal like basques have, maybe we shouldn't have tried to break catalan in 7 separate languages, maybe we shouldn't have pushed for spanish only schools, etc.
And we have made this without any terrorist attack like irish, basques or kurds.

>hurr durr why aren't you killing people?
this is a very long game, if you can't understand it then you shouldn't be commenting on it

the spanish speaking population of catalonia is now waving our flag as in oposition to the independentist flag
the same people who would've baned catalan symbols in a heartbeat like they did before, now they praise them to try to calm the situation
this is the only way to deal with spain
Cuba and Philipines only wanted to be a province before demanding independence you know? And Spain killed their leaders, now they jail ours, the mentality is the same.

Imagine being a pirate from a shitty island.

Imagine getting raped by pakis.

Imagine being anglo.

Imagine being nuked by America then emulating the country that nuked you for the rest of existence

Imagine being australian.

Imagine being chinese.

I can literally go anywhere in your country and get my dick sucked for being BIG AUSTRALIAN WHITE MAN

Alright.. can we actually talk about the match and the shit show Real put on? What went wrong? Where was Acensio and Navas?

Imagine being a fat English teacher who went to Japan because of anime fantasies and dreams of schoolgirls but never had sex

Imagine no one itt being revelant on their street or at their job or the country they live in. Oh wait you dont need to imagine that cause its already true.

>Imagine actually being from Spain.

sounds good desu. fuck this high latitude, daylight savings and inclement climate

Imagine being so pathetic that you have to say ''oh, I'm a white man''

Imagine being you.

Imagine being pathetic.

>Imagine being an island and not having one decent beach

>counting anything before 2017

Stop living in the past my dark friend

Cringe

Imagine being anglo american.

Imagine not being able to go to the mall bcause you get lynched by niggers

Imagine being the first white empire to get fucked by yellow empire (CHINA)

Imagine being so lame that you choose a reality tv star as president.

Imagine being you

Spain has been dominating Europe for years you inbreeds have nothing to brag about
this

When I read OP I was like "Holy shit is based Sup Forums finally back" while laughing my ass off.

Then I read all y'all shitty ass posts.

Insane how Sup Forums managed to turn all of you faggots into retards.

Japan you so cute. I want to cuddle you

Thanks America-sama