How much is 1 gram of weed in your country?

How much is 1 gram of weed in your country?

About 40 PLN (9 Euro) here in Warsaw.

It's about 25-life over here. Too expensive for my tastes.

£10, I'm not sure how much that is in Euros or dollars.

20 dollars in my area. not sure though, i gave it up a long time ago.

varies from 5 to 10 €. Sometimes more when you're a dumbass tourist.

10EUR a gram for normies
5EUR a gram if you're a friend of the dealer/grower

>How much?
Absolutely nothing.
Shit just grows on trees. Go figure.

$10-15

I'm not a degenerate drug user so I have no idea

15£

'bout three fiddy

£10 though good luck getting that here unless you know the guy personally, £12.50 is standard.

In the state of Montana we have medical pot ranging from 5$ a gram to 10$ a gram and even some medical places charging up the ass as much as 15$ a gram. All very very good pot. There is an amazing weed industry in Montana that not many people know of.

>not a degenerate drug user
>says the bio-blob virtually driven by nothing but drugs

$10 for 1g

or free if you grow yourself :^)

5-10 dollars

t. commiefornia

10 euro if you buy a gram, 6 if you buy like 20 gram .

Where do you get weed so cheap?
1 gram of weed costs 25 euros for me

>scared of a plant

Weed is barely a drug

$10 if not in bulk, cdn, so about $7.75usd.

Buy 3 oz for $500, works out to $5.90 cdn or less than $5 usd.

Amazing quality too. All of you are overpaying.

15-20 bucks. Usually much cheaper to just buy larger quantities, can get it for like 5 bucks a g then.

depends who you know

About one dollar/gram for half decent weed. They're right though, it's pretty degenerate and will alienate you.

I've been told it's about $15 a gram in small quantities dropping to $10 a gram for an Oz.

20 eur

I don't know.

>hallucinogenic

just stop talking

I have no idea, I haven't bought only a gram of weed since high school.

he asked for one gram you stupid pot smoking leaf

about $20 here in NY

10$ Cdn for the dankiest dank

here in cali im about to get a half ounce for $40

60 lei ...about 15 euros

underrated

brb moving to cali

How can I know? I'm not a degenerate.

£15

Sometimes £10 if you find a nice, generous dealer

In Texas, if you can find it, it's about $20. Sometimes my old dealers used to try to Jew me out of $25 by saying "oh it's homegrown bubblegum" or something bullshitty like that but never pay more than $20.

I know this is a datamining thread but hell I don't mind helping out the feds every once in a while

Between 5 and 10 dollars per gram here in leaf land

150kr (16€)

Anyone from Oslo here? I recently moved and I know how easy it is to get stuff, but I really can't bother dealing with Gronland niggers and kebabs all the time.

I would like to know of a better way/contact for cannabis/hash here

>euros
10 USD you commie faggot

gram 10
2 grams 20
1/8 of ounce 30-35
1/4 60-70
1/2 100
ounce 180-200

toronto

drugs are degenerate, kill yourself

Not that bad honestly, unless you're predisposed to mental illness and then it's bad for you, i personally don't touch it because everyone i know that uses it long term are slow as fuck and can't remember shit.
Kinda ruins it

Depends on the store

Some have equal pricing (20 a gram for any variety) with bulk discounts

Others go 6-35 for a gram.

10 bucks

I'm from DUDE WEED LMAO the state, and once you legalize people really stop being faggots about it

I smoke the good stuff you know what I mean I get HIGH by smoking WEED 420 for life haha where my niggas at smash that mf like button if you get high as well

10€ - 1g
15€ - 1.9g

Changes per area in Canada. $10/g in suburbs, $8/g in Toronto and most big cities. $2/g in Scarborough last time I checked but you're gonna get shot.

don't fall for that meme

commiefornia fucking sucks, cost of living is fucking ridiculous, shit gun laws, filled with lefties

I wish I was never born here

10 quid for a gram, weed is getting cheaper used to be 10 quid for .7

sounds just like australia but with cheap weed

A standard price involves change?

>$8/g in Toronto and most big cities. $2/g in Scarborough

I don't do change, and niggers don't want change (loonies and toonies) weighing down their ass-off pants anyways.

5g = 35€, or less if quality is lower
That's why I prefer 5g

Jeah "hallucenogenic", sure

Paying more than $15 a gram in Texas is an atrocity, stop buying from high schoolers

Grow your own if possible

Even with a small inefficient indoor grow with electricity and all other expenses, it only costs around $3 to $5 per ounce = 28 grams, outdoors is even cheaper.

Is this German humor?

How does one grow outdoors covertly in a (by Swiss standards) suburban area?

10 a g is standard 15 - 20 for the good stuff but Michigan has medical so it's all pretty good. 5/g for brickweed but who buys that anymore?

£12.50 a gram up in Scotland.

Started buying online though which is a lot cheaper and a lot better quality, £35 for 7 grams.

Depends, for hydro it's usually $10/gram
For regular weed it's about $50/ounce, $150 for a quarter pound, $250 for a half pound

less by the minute

nigga i buy 1 kg of fresh weed from the farm for 60 $

Look into auto-flowering strains.
These will stay short to the ground and flower/mature, in around 70 days or less from seed. These types of strains do not need the daylight to get to less than 12 hours a day to start flowering.

Thanks.

Until the others start to follow us out, then its gonna go right back where it was and better as we being out first snap up all the best trade deals

>5/g for brickweed but who buys that anymore?

I wish I could have that as a supply to smoke. It's more mellow and doesn't affect my mornings.

But that means dealing with niggers
>sigh

No Idea. I have better shit to do than smoke the herbal jew.

12e

I use to pay $10 a gram when i was still a loser.

Now customers at my store give me some from their grows here n there free and I just pass it off to the roommate.

Sage these Sup Forums tier degenerate threads
Fucking summer

1g = $50MXN (~$2.50USD) shit tier
1g = $500MXN (~$250USD) legendary tier

Won't u lose ur guns if you are caught growing? It's why I don't use any drugs except nicotine and caffeine

You can buy an Bankie here (+-25g) for R150 or 1USD

yours so full of shit

> im American not polish

Poo Kush?

€3

$60 = 1kg of weed .... still wouldn't be Indian for all the poo in the loo

£12.50? Who the fuck is selling you weed? A Jew?

It depends both on the quality and the location.

One gram of decent weed in LA harbor can be like 10-15 bucks. Better weed from a dispensary will be like 20. Go to Mormonia, Utah, and the price will skyrocket. Go to Bumfuck, Colorado, and the weed will be both cheap and good, and go to a metropolitan area there, and it'll be more expensive but way stronger.

Oddly, the best deals I get on weed are in the middle of the high desert in New Mexico. Actually NM's just good for drugs in general. Breaking Bad's recently given it a bit of a reputation for meth, but really, it's kind of always been an open secret that the state is a drug hotbed.

But yeah, like 10-20 dollars, generally, in the US.

$3000 pesos

it is ranging from 500-1000 rubles in siberia for the good shit. In Moscow itis smth like 800-1000 rubles. In St.Petersburg it goes down to 300-500 from what i heard.

10 euros for a gram, 30 for 5g, 50-55 for 10g.

What do u mean brah?

That has not been enforced anywhere I know of.
Most growers don't like guns anyways, cartel types might, but not the average grower.

lacing with jenkem is no joke though

Depends, personally I get it at about 5$ USD but the general pleb pays 10$

DO NOT
Fim or Top them they will hermie, just give them feed and light, you get what they grow, lst to get a bit of extra growth maybe

this summer i bought half kilo of shitty weed for around 130 dollars and i sell the ounce for approx .7 dollars a gram

also, theres premium weed which is around 100 dollars an ounce but that sells way higher per gram, up to 8 or 9 dollars a gram

8 dollars usually at the local store. oil is only 20 a gram but not for me.

Fuck off rebbit

Waiting for an answer to this. If it were legal in bong land I guess it would make sense cause their would be a cash register and or bank cards involved, but some street nig is walking around with pockets full day of quarters or half pence or whatever the fuck they got there?

im in tennessee and in the last 2 yrs its gone from 20 to 10.

i think theres alot of excess from the legal states finally making its way here

Lowrider No.2 is this well known strain.
Maybe there are new ones out there, haven't been growing in a while.

1 dollar

Washington state here.

Stores sell it for roughly $8

2-3 years hehe