Hey Sup Forums why don't you have a SJW gf yet?

Hey Sup Forums why don't you have a SJW gf yet?

>Pros:
Smart
Independent
Strong minded
Adventurous
Open minded
Willing to experiment in bed
etc

>Cons
??

Pay debts.

...and there is no faithfulness, no true love, no true equality of relationship. You just described the relationship of a pocket pussy.

Pay debts.

Pay debts

Not an argument

Pay debts.

I wouldn't mind an SJW gf as long as she was loyal and modest.

Lie about you raping her

Pay debts wog

>smart

What did he mean by this?

bay denbts

>SJW
>smart

choose one.

College educated women are smarter than trashy brainwashed church girls

pay denbts

See

please refute

Why you should have a SJW gf*:

> Cons
Ulgy AF
Fat AF
Actually extremely weak-minded
Actually extremely close-minded
Willing to give you AIDS

> Pros
?????????????

Pay debts

This.

Having been to college I don't think i would agree with that

All women are just different degrees of retarded.

lmao

Not worth risking the rape allegations as soon as you have an argument.

All subjective and anecdotal facts. How am I supposed to refute that?

Son, don't stick your dick in crazy.

>Smart
Yes, I agree that their "smart" due to them getting into college/University but not intelligent enough to do a STEM course, but instead do a gender studies course
>Independent
There independent if you ignore the fact that many SJW's male and female still leach off their parents even at the age of thirty
>Strong minded
Only if they're around people that think just like them
>Adventurous
Safe spaces
>Open minded
If you ignore that fact that they hate difference in opinion
>Willing to experiment in bed
If you mean making their bfs cucks then yes

church girls are virgin
you cant top that with nothing

Most of the most intense misogynistic slut shaming from hell boner inducing tumblrs I fap to are run by rad fems. They produce the most outrageously obscene patriarchal audios. The gold standard last year was one called feminist rapebait but she went offline. I won't tell you the others because I don't want you fucking it up.

>Cons
Whores
Walking STD machine
Will cuck you

>Pros
Pay debnts

Share the love user

Because I don't want to get charged for rape as a white male? Fuck them, I'll get a normal looking girl. Let them wallow and realize that their shit ideas and philosophies literally gives off toxic aura to be around.

I think the description of "you just described the relationship of a pocket pussy" still applies. You are not bringing anything other than fuck-value into the picture. You have yet to describe anything beyond using their bodies as sperm dumps.

Sound like you are projecting. I bet you are the kind of man who prefers boring "cute" women that act like little kids because you are threatened by women with strong character and beliefs

but i do

Pretty good footpucci, too bad white girls have no ass

Strong character and a woman who challenges you and is not yet another submissive dumb housewife type

Cons: She will cheat on another guy or another girl.
She will make you feel inferior.
She will sue you if you break the relationship.

>smart

Wew lad

There is a difference between being force fed a bunch of information out of a book written by a stuck up professor and having the intelligence and common sense to be decent.

Fpbp. Also slide thread. Saged

I won't do it PR, I won't. I have six i follow religiously who I want protected. Some of these girls get outed and they disappear. Just type in misogyny fetish tumblr and start looking around. I mentioned feminist rapebait. Type that in and recordings. I think her stuff if still up on soundcloud.

>yet another submissive dumb housewife type
Here is the fallacy of your argument. You assume a housewife is incapable of "strong character and a women who challenges you".

P A Y
A
Y

D E B T S
E
B
T
S

I made out with some fat muslim girl the other night

I mocked Islam the whole time and then she dragged me out to the front porch and I asked her if she was gonna cut my head off and started kissing me and shit. This has got me thinking that maybe that really is how I could lose my virginity. Just bully sjw girls.

>s-stop p-pointing out things SJW's do

RARE
A
R
E

>jeepers

I'm not dating an SJW but I'm in a relationship with a pretty liberal girl. She's not stupid or unreasonable, in fact she always listens and argues reasonably when we discuss politics and ideologies. She's into STEM and just landed a pretty good job, so I suppose she's from another league than your typical SJW or bernie-type liberal.

Anyway, I suppose it has it's ups and downs. All you said is true OP with respect to general adventure sense. And if you can turn a blind eye to past sexual history (for me it's a huge negative, but she has so many positives that it balances out) it's a good deal. She's very honest with respect to everything, we both make some effort to understand each other, and things go pretty smoothly. She also loves children and plans on having a couple, so I feel we are very well matched.

>a woman who challenges you
I don't like this meme

rare flag?

Have you paid your debts yet?

I'm a kissless virgin and I'm pretty sure they'd expect me to be a normie

How bad do you think that room smells?

Educated women are more educated than uneducated women. No disagreement there!

Not all educated women are SJWs, and being educated doesn't make you "smarter", it just makes you more educated.

There's information/facts/knowledge and then there's emotionally charged propaganda.

If one were to pretend at standards, one should prefer a girl who could go through a college education without being completely sold on every bit of propaganda she was exposed to, hook, line and sinker. SJWs generally amount to a uniform collective of people parroting the exact same ideas without any nuance. Very "smart".

A truly smart person could be progressive, inclusive, tolerant and open-minded without being an SJW, which is pretty much characterized by a level of zeal that necessarily precludes examination of their own emotionally vested principles.

I know SJWs, insufferable, anti-intellectual, intensely emotional, and I know smart girls, willing to consider both sides of the argument, to appreciate the value of tradition while also endorsing moderate progressivism, who don't go into a frenzy every time they see some partyline meme, who question the aphorisms and platitudes of both sides because they're committed to having positions that are formed by critical examination of the facts and the arguments, not positions blindly loyal to their "cause".

SJWs are just the lefty version of brainwashed church girls.

>GIVE BACK RHODESIA
GIVE BACK RHODESIA
>GIVE BACK RHODESIA
GIVE BACK RHODESIA
>GIVE BACK RHODESIA
GIVE BACK RHODESIA
>GIVE BACK RHODESIA
GIVE BACK RHODESIA

Like a fishmarket, in 100 degree heat.

I am absolutely sure that this is not true

> nothing better than a virgin

Yeah, awkward starfishing, bloody sheets and crying from pain is just fucking fantastic...

>Smart
>Independent
>Strong minded
>Adventurous
>Open minded
>Willing to experiment in bed

Do you mean:
>Can't make up her own thoughts?
>Always follow the most popular Tumblrtard?
>Believe in Patriarchy?
>Never leave her home because she think everything will try to rape her?
>Start tantrum everytime her opinions is challenged?
>Sending you to the court for raping her everytime you look at her?

Why is there so many b8 nowadays on Sup Forums?

From "Why don't you like sucking cock like everyone else, Sup Forums?" to "Really make you think".

Smarter as in higher IQ and a more complete extensive worldview

Maybe SJW is not the correct term to describe what I am trying to say. Open minded and progressive fits better

>mfw a Britbong tells a Rhodesian to get his country back when they stabbed us in the back over it.

>Mfw they sided with commies and kikes over their own kith and kin.

>Le Eternal Anglo cannibalizing himself

t.b Proud Rhodesian

But I didn't *rape* my first virgin girlfriend, Dieter.
>or should I say Achmed ?

She was hot and slippery for me. It went well.

>boom

We are under constant raid now. Reddit is trying to force promiscuity and are failing misseribly.

>College educated women are smarter than trashy brainwashed church girls

Gonna take the bait because I know countless counterexamples.
Bunch of girls I know are dumb as fuck, they memorize the stuff they learn, but they NEVER understand it.
Fuckers are annoying because they ask me the most basic stuff, like how to draw a linear regression. You wouldn't believe it if you haven't seen it, it's ridiculous.

IQ and worldview do not share a connection as far as I know. IQ correlates with grades and success and a higher IQ makes it more likely to be accepted in a college. However, that does not mean that people with high IQ are smarter.

You just sound like a total retard, sir. Straight outta reddit.

Stavros, Tomorrow i'll eat at a Greek restaurant here, what do you think are the best greek dishes, besides souvlakis

>Pros:
Smart
Independent
Strong minded
Adventurous
Open minded
Willing to experiment in bed
etc
you mean
>stubborn
>egocentric
>stubborn again
>flaky personality and lack of ability to persuade goals
>doesnt know how to form an opinion
>skanky as fuck

good thread OP

I have one and it's hell. Constantly roast her for how hypocritical she is and she sometimes sees how she's wrong. Pretty much only good for sex

>Cons
>You will have a wife's son

> Flag = poster's nationality.

Bong that went back to vote leave, nigger.

Well done for fighting a "virgin" to rub your micropenis against. You do know it has to go inside, right?

I thought you all fled to Mozambique?

>linear regression
SPSS does that for me. I never understood it either but I can do it. Really weird

Shaka Zulu bringing the bantz today