/mlb/ general - HISTORY edition

LAD: Kershaw could throw 40-50 pitches in Game 7
HOU: Astros going with same lineup in Game 7
LAD: Forsythe hitting seventh in Game 7 for L.A.
ARZ: J.D. Martinez hires super-agent Scott Boras
HOU: Lance McCullers will start Game 7 for Astros
LAD: Pederson homers again, Dodgers win Game 6
LAD: Jansen earns six-out save, LAD force Gm. 7
HOU: Josh Reddick batting eighth in WS Game 6
LAD: Pederson starts in LF, batting sixth in Gm. 6
OAK: A's willing to listen to offers on Ryon Healy
MIA: Marlins aiming to deal Stanton, Gordon, Prado
LAD: Report: LAD likely to move on from Honeycutt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SInow/status/925935366967881730
youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's almost over

>tfw you've forgotten how to feel

FUCK GURRIEL

Dodgers are an embarrassment desu

If the Dodgers lose this, get rid of the following people: Dave Roberts, Yu Darvish, and Clayton Kershaw. Protect the HELL out of Joc Peterson and Rich Hill.

Hi
I dont have any TV.
How is Darvish?

god i wish that was me

really really bad
sorry Japan

Nats desu senpai

1 2/3 IP
5 ER

W-where is Maeda?

Just blame it on the Iranian half.

OH SHIT GUISE

I genuinely feel sorry for Darvish. Dude is going to be a dead man in LA for this performance. If I was you, Yu, I would hop on the first flight back to Japan before a crazy gangbanger tries to shoot you.

you can take the pitcher out of the >rags, but you can't take the >rags out of the pitcher

Is this, dare I say, another entry?

If anything the Rags did the Astros a huge favor.

I can't believe it. The Dodgers managed to find a pitcher that just multiplied an entry harder than Clayton fucking Kershaw. Kershaw might as well be Madison Bumgarner if he was playing this game instead. They found a guy who could out choke the biggest choker in baseball. Is this peak Dodgers?

>Kershaw in
am I drunk or is this stupid

not as stupid as starting darvish

I didn't ask for feels.

Poor bastard will have this game playing in his head over and over for the rest of his life.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Choking Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Hit The Ball Like Nigga Get A Strikeout Haha

i CANT REMEMBER MY FUCKING TRIP GOD fucking DAMNIT

but

>LA

Darvish is a free agent anyway, so he's gone unless they want to make the highest offer for him.

After decades of conditioning, I still feel like LA could hit a 6-run homer at any second.

Hold me, user.

8 LOB though, Jesus

who the fuck are you?

annoying wannabe internet celebrity tripfag #43436

why didnt they start kershaw ffs

FUCK YOU

no seriously though, who the fuck are you?

who's ready for every last fucking excuse in the book from Lost Angeles? My sides are flexed and ready. Congrats strosbros

>loss angelol

What would he have done with 12 runs of support in Game 5?

Pissboi's gonna FREAK

He would have gotten a CGSO.

I don't know, he didn't have to throw juiced balls in the world series

can we make a list of reasons dodgers fans are gonna use?

hit a home run haa

>tfw your team was involved with the most influential trade in MLB history leading to a World Series

He speaks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey angry Astros fan, how's that long overdue joyful feeling working out for you?

Congrats Astbros

>the doyers choke in the postseason

>what's losing? >what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?>what's losing?

JUST

>having to watch another team celebrate on your own field
Doyers and their fans are cucks now, right?

PISSBOI BLOW THE FUCK OUT

>tfw a Cusb fan since 2014 and have seen >my team winning more Eries than the dodgers have in 30 years

congrats, astros!

Bros...

Congrats Stros, thankfully the most deserving team won in the end.

>you get to witness Anze, DG, and the "can't stop the dodgers" spammer kill themselves all in one night
Good job astros

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJDJFJFMFKFKF
FUCK DOYERS

Go shit Astros

Bros.........

>the water-deprived, literally fucking sinking into the ocean cuckoldry hotspot of the world, communist sea shanty of Los Angeles and pissboi

>Kershaw transferring his yearly choke over to (Yu) Darshit AND STILL LOSING

how will they EVER recover, /mlb/?

Congrats, Houston.

I hope DG kills himself.

LGTSS

>RAGS

twitter.com/SInow/status/925935366967881730
kek

HEY DODGER FAGGOTS GET FUCKED

Game 5 was the real Game 7. Regardless, congrats Houston

Just here to see if pissboi and anze show their faces

Bros.... we stopped the Dodgers.

BEST TEAM EVER lol

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BxoD9zWY9Rg

IT'S GOING NUTS IN HOUSTON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DG is back in /nba/ where he belongs

welcome to cooperstown, justin

This series shouldn't count because the balls were juiced. Rigged like mandrama, this sport is. At least I still live in Cali while you faggots live in flyover country.

And now Manfred sits back and prays that the the m-muh hurricane heroes! talk overpowers the talk of the blatant fixing of games 2 and 5 and of all the pitchers calling him out on his denial of altered balls

Daily reminder that the Dodgers willingly placed their entire 2017 season in the hands of Yu Darvish by starting him in Game 7 of the 2017 World Series.

Undeserved

So DG and Anze will be laughed out of the general from now on, right?

It begins

>Cali boy lifestyle

He's already making his Houston trip like he did with the Cups

>pissboi forever cucked by a flooded shithole

POTTERY

That happened to DG before this shit
Anze can eat shit alongside him now

Dave Roberts will and should be crucified for not starting Kershaw in their most important game

>proud of living in commiefornia

The Dodgers choke in the playoffs.

I was really hoping the sport wouldn't be confirmed as scripted before my team won their next WS. Oh well

In his defense, the umps had a bucket full of balls made out of butter in case he did start him

Says the faggot that rooted for the Duds

I'm actually amazed that Clayton Kershaw wasn't even the biggest choker on his team this season.

Opening day in March.

Can't wait....

Brazil now speaks spanish faggots

>Houston beat Harvey
>Doyers actually thought they stood a chance

Congrats to the Astros. Well played on both sides, a fantastic World Series to watch as a fairly neutral observer.

/hoc/ here
who is pissboi

Not even a peep since btw

last two digits are the number of years the Dudders go without a pennant

doubles and they miss the playoffs next season

>Beltran won a ring

How soon till >we get another shot?