Why is eastern Europe so alcoholic ?

Why is eastern Europe so alcoholic ?

Because they want to escape present.

no soul

westerners are just faggots that cant handle alcohol

Escapism.
When you have nothing better to do, you hate your life and surroundings and have no means to leave or change anything escape through alcohol is the easiest decision.

Bravo Portugal

Meme map. How the fuck are we the same as Albania and Bosnia (two muslim countries)?

No way in hell Jordan is that low I can tell you that

>drinks bitter disgusting liquid poison to feel numb and good for a few hours then wake up with headache and disgusting feeling.

why would anyone do this?

Because when they wake up they can instantly find another bottle

if it's a meme map it's because we're so low

No weed

less muslims and higher alcohol purchasing power

are Portuguese slavs?

might be

Rather Spanish

if you drink alcohol you're a brainlet

If you drink enough you wake up drunk. It's very easy to avoid hangovers.

Casual drinking + occassional drinking

In case of Russia, it's the only way to escape the reality, and the reality is there's no future for Russia.

We have great weed here, but drinking while high is just too good

CYKA TUGA

And if you don't you're a subhuman sandnigger muslim

might just not be edited desu

>wh*Te subhuman calling anyone "subhuman"
lmao how much should i pay your mother to get her suck my dick, 20 or 30 euros?

Yeah, you guys are cool, because you weren't under the USSR. You can even observe that everyone who was under the USSR drinks now.

Well we were in Warsaw Pact and we drink

For the economy. Fuck Coca-Cola and American Imperialism.

you would be too if you had to live there

South Koreans honorary slavs confirmed

>then wake up with headache and disgusting feeling

Only idiots get hangovers, you just have to stay hydrated. I've had nights where I smashed a fifth of vodka and then woke up the next morning and headed out to the gym for a workout.

because majority of people here are miserable and they do hate their life, but visiting a psychiatrist is gay and the drugs they prescribe are quite expensive. also some people fear that once you go to a psychiatrist they put you in some special database and start tracking your every move.
so it's just cheaper and easier (and quite effective i have to admit) to just get drunk every day after work and also at the weekends. it also prevents many people from commiting suicides. i know we have high suicide levels as well, but they would be even higher without alcoholism

Nazdrovia or whatever

Why is Italy so low?

S-P-A-C-E

>drunktugal

Wrong. Hangovers aren't caused by dehydration. That's a myth.

Did you seriously believe that muslims outside of shitholes like saudi arabia (where you get lashes) don't drink alcohol?
Just like Christians don't have premarital sex and indians don't consume beef amirite?

In ex-yugo muslim countries they just laugh that allah can't see them drinking when they hide under the roof.

>Typoк, Пшeк, и Литвин "пaйдyт нa мacкaля"
Ayyy lmao

It's not

what's up with south korea

we don't actually like ukrainians.
It's just ukrainians deluding themselves that Poles are somehow their "allies" against "the russians" to reassure themselves they're somehow different from you.
pretty lelworthy if you ask me