Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM
youtube.com/watch?v=hRwiHjf1N50
youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEYA GEORGIE, I'M CIA

why do pubs still exist?

aigs

>and if all the """"""working"""""" class had their benefits cut and starved we'd live in a much safer world

>tfw I fell in love with Aisha just before she turned to a life of purity and catholicism

I missed prime Aisha

How do I make friends at university?
Please advise.

Good place to me up with people and have a chat

Where else can you get fush n chups?

talk to your fellow students

wank in ur room

hello pakistani man

unironically agree that "tarquins" should move abroad and leave the third world immigrants and white lumpenprole underclass to starve

hope you get decent housemate rng who actually like drinking and the rest will come off

Fell in love with Summer before she went commie desu

My streamerfu is more kawaii than yours.

seen an Apple watch once and that was in London

who's the coolest celebrity

do u think that netherlander from earlier actually did kill himself
cant stop thinking about it
wonder if he's even been found yet.

pubs are the last thing good in this world

>POO PEE ARE

from the chippy
mong

dont have housemates
get my own room for the whole time

Got one of those weird tall and cylindrical shaped coke cans rather than the average ones we get here in the UK

THE NEW ONE LAD

Pewds

Is he finished?

yeah that's why the threads are better

chuck d

me

why did you do that you fucking autist

christ

Me on the left

who are you?

Delete your channel

who knows, such is the nature of anonymity

i don't believe in intellectual property

I wonder how difficult it actually is to "be" a youtuber professionally, both in terms of effort and skill required.

The solution to art major dropouts may be a click away in the computer!

my soul has died from lack of intimacy

he has a really good haircut. the dye is shite though

don't you know who I am?

anime

If it were so easy everyone would do it. In fact the way Youtube is set up these days, they are actively trying to stop so many people get rich off youtube

Naw there's no beer there

literally know the person that cuts his hair

no that's why i asked

alri
youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

quite entertaining seeing the lengths lisicki will go to to convince himself he's not hated

Just when you think you can't be any more of a loser you get a lucky drunkern makeout with an acquintance on friday. Then you find out that she has been spamming the watsapp groups with how much she regrets it and how disgusting you are.

>chippy
its chipper, mong

Do you think Aisha is watching the game?

he probably got like a billion pounds from this video alone

drumpf is not my president

do you think I was born yesterday?

any emily man in?

youtube.com/watch?v=hRwiHjf1N50

Staple staple is such a fun song

yeh

Only youtube videos I watch are Table Top

Yea

puttering

he's a really good goy
I'M SORRY FOR BEING RAYCISS

>he's a really good goy
>I'M SORRY FOR BEING RAYCISS

shan't desu

How to acquire qt French gamer gf

any /gbbo/ man in?

Just watch Neil de Grasse tyson videos and post on Reddit until the end of fucking time

Shit like this is produced by bourgeois think tanks to make the middle class complacent while the rich steals all their fucking money and uses literal slaves in the third world to make their trendy glitter iPhone cases.

Go sit in a park with your sweetie! (DON'T HAVE ONE, ALL SOCIAL RELATIONS HAVE DEGENERATED TO ORGYPORGY PROLEFEED NIGHTMARE)

Take Facebook tweet selfies of your stupid bullshit! (ENDLESSLY FOCUS ON DAY-TO-DAY PETTY SOCIALIZING AND LASCHIAN NARCISSISTIC GRANDSTANDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO LITERALLY PREHISTORICAL LEVELS OF HYPERGAMY IN A WHIRLING GYRE OF MEANINGLESS TINDER FACEFUCKING FOR THE SELECT FEW AND ELLIOT RODGER RESENTMENT FOR THE REST)

Consume trendy garbage and eat cool food :P!!!! (LITERALLY CHINESE NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND DESIGNER STRETCHPANTS, IN ENDLESS WASTELANDS THAT RESEMBLE THE FACTORIES OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

These people are trying to thought control you into passively reclining and injecting low-effort Mythbusters reddit filth into your brain and ignoring the dull ache of meaninglessness and consumerist overstimulation from inhaling high fructose corn syrup and salt all fucking day

"Optimistic nihilism" is what rich faggots pay slightly less rich faggots to convince lumpenproles to think they're experiencing when they work in a cubicle for 45 years to finance a lifestyle of watching proles modify Nerf guns and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and develop some tastes and moral preferences taht an algorithm designed by Amazon can't predict and use to predict your entire life befoer you've evn lived it you peice of fucking shit

>choker

who/link

ye

fuck forgot to attacth the 'dora

dumb motherfucker

more of an emily haines man but you do you

>why yes i listen to kpop and anime soundtracks, it's a refined taste!

@eri kitami lad
seen this?

LOL

Who is Cthulu?

>fuck forgot to attacth the 'dora

imagine thinking tarquins are the ones who actually keep this country afloat

imagine thinking tarquins aren't the ones who never amount to anything and just live off daddy

oh my, imagine being that much of a brainlet

the wealthy upper classes with useful careers aren't obviously tarquins, you runts. They have the sense to hide it.

yer ma

just early morrakiu autism to be honest

who the FUCK are you quoting?

What is she thinking?

yeah i love gabbo

>fuck forgot to attacth the 'dora

whom*

>>fuck forgot to attacth the 'dora

One more week until Yahari ends.

Is /brit/ team Yui or Yukino?

*aborts a baby*

heh, nothing personnel kiddo

my threads are doing iron man numbers

proper pretentious post this

I saw James Delaney in a warehouse on Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for the Nootka Sound treaty or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and blowing handfuls of ash in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen kegs of saltpeter in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

>Just watch Neil de Grasse tyson videos and post on Reddit until the end of fucking time

>Shit like this is produced by bourgeois think tanks to make the middle class complacent while the rich steals all their fucking money and uses literal slaves in the third world to make their trendy glitter iPhone cases.

>Go sit in a park with your sweetie! (DON'T HAVE ONE, ALL SOCIAL RELATIONS HAVE DEGENERATED TO ORGYPORGY PROLEFEED NIGHTMARE)

>Take Facebook tweet selfies of your stupid bullshit! (ENDLESSLY FOCUS ON DAY-TO-DAY PETTY SOCIALIZING AND LASCHIAN NARCISSISTIC GRANDSTANDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO LITERALLY PREHISTORICAL LEVELS OF HYPERGAMY IN A WHIRLING GYRE OF MEANINGLESS TINDER FACEFUCKING FOR THE SELECT FEW AND ELLIOT RODGER RESENTMENT FOR THE REST)

>Consume trendy garbage and eat cool food :P!!!! (LITERALLY CHINESE NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND DESIGNER STRETCHPANTS, IN ENDLESS WASTELANDS THAT RESEMBLE THE FACTORIES OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

>These people are trying to thought control you into passively reclining and injecting low-effort Mythbusters reddit filth into your brain and ignoring the dull ache of meaninglessness and consumerist overstimulation from inhaling high fructose corn syrup and salt all fucking day

>"Optimistic nihilism" is what rich faggots pay slightly less rich faggots to convince lumpenproles to think they're experiencing when they work in a cubicle for 45 years to finance a lifestyle of watching proles modify Nerf guns and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and develop some tastes and moral preferences taht an algorithm designed by Amazon can't predict and use to predict your entire life befoer you've evn lived it you peice of fucking shit

>Pogba was captain

listening to steve reich

could go for a cake right now

>some say the end is near, some say we will see armageddon soon

>POOLTIC

Probably quantum physical phenomena

youtube.com/watch?v=GkNumV2ZyQ4

mental choon

u gona tell me who this is or r we gona have to fite