literally america's fault

Do you really think our countries are homogeneous
Im getting bored of having to type out american education ever other post

>>>/ironmarch/
>>>/vnnforum/
>>>/stormfront/

You need to go back you racist

There's a lot of multicultural non-white countries tho

It's the anglo and, to some extent, the germanic people's fault.

If your racism weren't so murderous you could have nice things, probably.

Execpt most countries are actually multi-culti too

Because the united states exist with that shitty society model and the retards from Europe started to copying it.

It's not really the "multiculturalism" in itself but how that word is used now, they are telling you that a bunch of immigrants and sons of immigrants coming from a shithole not related culturally to you at all and hating your society are the same thing than you just for having papers saying they have the nationality.
they import their problems who happens on their shitholes, they make competitivity with the working class, they bred like rats, they create debate about racism or some shit like that and divide your country's identity and put more criminality.
and all that shit on the first place come from your fucking american nation with their degeneracy.

uh, did you notice all those third world countries with genocides and ethnic cleansing..?

HOLY SHIT, fucking racist Sup Forumstard. Citizenship and nationalism is racist as fuck and has contributed to numerous wars and shit. Everyone should just mix together. Except for Israel because Jews need their own country after what has happened to them.

it's pretty difficult to immigrate here in denmark, actually.

t. Al-Jamal
europe (and the us even more) brought this on themselves what did you expect

>tfw stalin's resettlements made Poles the most genetically and ethnically homogenous nation on the planet

Because of the US. Fuck anglos, am*ricans most of all.

>americans
>anglo

mention one non-white country that is homogenous, except for Japan or Korea.

china

Can you give any examples of non white countries that don't allow whites to move there? I don't know of any off the top of my head, but I would say most likely its one of two things. 1) the country does allow whites to move there but it's a shithole and we'd have no reason to do so, or 2) it IS a racist policy on the part of that country but you don't hear about it because they probably have much bigger problems on their hands than racism...in which case #1 may also apply to #2

>I'm mad because spics conquered my Ayy lmao dark chink civilization.

>mention one country
>BUT NOT THESE
kek, Mongolia is another one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China_and_Taiwan

they arr rook the same

>97% Mongol
>NO THAT IS NOT HOMOGENEOUS THEY HAVE DIFFERENT DIALECTS
Somali plz

not true just look at middle east and africa, bs political lines not on ethinic tribal lands.
thailand uae qatar fiji hawaii an other new wolrd lands arent homogenous

But Asians on their countries have always one ethnicity very dominant and numerous, without a lack of demography and treating their other minorities like shit and don't allow them to commit crimes.
they also don't import cheap immigrants workers from shitholes who breds like rats.

I wish we could preserve ethnic groups, cultures, and races worldwide.
Globalism was a mistake.

except it's actually ethnic groups with their own language and cultures.

you have a very typical ignorant new worlder attitude. most likely, you also think that there is a homogenous "european" culture and ethnicity.

Are you fucking brain-dead pajeet?

>Ethnic Mongols account for about 97% of the population and consist of Khalkh and other groups, all distinguished primarily by dialects of the Mongolian language. The Khalkhs make up 86% of the ethnic Mongol population. The remaining 14% include Oirats, Buryats and others. Ethnic distinctions among the Mongol subgroups are relatively minor. Language or tribal differences are not a political or social issue.
>86% one tribe, differences are entirely minor dialects who barely distinguish themselves
Like a Somalian would know anything about Europeans or Mongolia, kek.

So by that Logic scandinavia and all those shitty balkan and slav countries are racist as fuck

Fuck off nigger.
Mongolia is a full asian country. If my country was overrun by ukrainians (as it is now) I wouldn't give a good damn bacause we culturally and racially related. Another thing is people from distant barbaric cultures happen to move into yours. Do you get the idea ?

Anons in this thread need to know the difference between Ethopluralism and Multiculturalism or Civic Nationalism

That all sounds like a bunch of Sup Forums nonsense to me. Am I right or wrong on that? I'm open to being wrong, but that's just what my gut says.

For example we dindu nuffin wrong, therefore we can be homogenous.

Binland never did anything

Binland is pretty homogenous, if we exclude Thwedes and Sami who lived there for centuries,

>>non-white countries can be homogeneous and everything is a-okay
>non whites don't have different ethnicities and cultures
>trusting your gut
its for digesting food.

You hurt those poor avars who didndu nuffin.

that's because whites mostly which are eager to manipulate their national power lack of manpower and need it to develop industrial widespread.

Multicult is already starting there, give it some time.

I guess the meta here is having a shit economy to not get flooded with niggers. Brb going to make a second bubble.

>Ethno Nationalism - each nation has it's own ethnicity
>Ethnopluralism - different native ethnicities inside the same nation (no migrations involved)
>Civic Nationalism - a country takes in immigrants but has laws to assimilate them to the native culture
>Multiculturalism - a country takes in immigrants and they form their own respective communities

most non white countries in the world are ethnopluralist, not multiculturalist or civic nationalist

forgot to quote you