Is that true Japanese moms masturbate their sons to calm them down and put them to sleep?

Is that true Japanese moms masturbate their sons to calm them down and put them to sleep?

why do people believe the most obvious bullshit about japan

He probably wants to believe its true.

sauce¿

Sorry you need to check on /r/

it was from a show called picket fences from 1992
the actress is lauren holly

yes
t shinji who regularly gets a cheeky hand shuffle from mummy

yes, i've seen films about that

It's a movie. Weird Science.

That card wasn't mint

sadly, it's true though
I don't want to make our country look bad, but I have to say, it's true

How come butifel oneesan next door never gave me cake and game boy at night. Does this happen a lot in your cunt?

you mean your Korean mom or sis, then yes, incest is korean tradition

it is not true

Nah. The source for this story was some tabloid TV show in Japan that did something like "Japan's nuttiest people."

Yeah it is true.

Nope, but Manchu mothers performed fellatio on their sons. The Sinicization of Manchus killed off the practise and the last time time this practise was observed by Chinese scholars was over a 100 years ago.

>Usually the Manchus are very kind towards their children. The adult persons pet small children. The mothers suck their small boys' penis and tickle the sexual parts of girls. Generally speaking, the Manchus children and adult persons pay great attention to the sexual organs. The children usually are very affectionate and obedient. The mothers are always affectionate towards their children and it can be very often observed when the mother being in some other family as guest chooses the best pieces of food for her child to the loss of other children. The children being favourites are even sometimes spoiled, very often become burdensome to their parents, who patiently bear the children's caprices. The first-born child does not get any special attention from the parents, but it is usually very beloved and in the Manchu tales it always figures. Besides the stick very carefully planed, the Manchus do not use any particular methods of education. This stick is hung near the door by side of another one, which is not planed. The latter is for the dogs. However it must be noted that the stick has rather a moral influence, because it is very rarely used.

WE

[spoiler]Korean and Japanese parents still tickle their babies balls to calm them down[\spoiler]

shiji pls your mom died

The above is true.

But the Manchus don't see the penis sucking as sexual. If you want weird sexual traditions then look at PNG or ancient India.

>PNG
Oh, I am completely aware of the crazy shit that happens there.

>ancient India
You mean the sex rituals?

Things like that only happen in imaginary countries like Mongolia.

based moms

and USA

Yes I've heard this shit before
a facebook meme page shared this thread
we've been compromised

Asian girls get treated that way by Asian moms. No wonder they get so fucked up in the head like dumbass Manchu WE WUZ QINGZ

t. Asian male

i mean go to any of your .gov web sites and tell what you see there

fuck of pedophile

>m-muh s-secret c-c-c-club..........

Theres a research paper on this, i read it years ago. Basically the mums do it so the sons go to sleep or if they have some sort sleep disorder or teething problems they jerk em off.

I thought it was a joke

probably you can find one or two crazy mums that did this fifty years ago but it is not common for here at all

we have a lot more incest than westerners because Japanese men stop fucking their wives after marriage for some reason. but still no op this doesn't happen

Provide a source to the paper.

>they won't be hear

Dropped

I wish I had a Manchu mommy