/CHI/

eternal sleep edition

So continuing where we left off: is riding a bike to work outside of the ghetto a possibility for you?

getting there isn't a problem it's finding a decent job

Post your resume on /biz/ for critique and fix it up then apply a lot. Start with some wagecuckold job then buy new clothes and a car and get better job that's what im doing

how's it changed your life though? i can't see anything changing for me honestly the only big difference would be that I won't be at home and thats about it

>Started making money - can now afford to enjoy things without having to spend my birthdaybucks
>Parents not upset that I'm doing nothing anymore, now we actually talk and I took them to dinner and they were very happy with me for the first time ever
>Used to wake up at 4 pm and still feel tired AF now wake up 7am and go to bed early
>Getting to know new people at work
>Saving and investing a significant amount per month

Maybe none of that applies to you but it's made a big difference for me. You probably have enough money as it is and have a good daily schedule but my lifestyle was bad and it's improved now.

that sounds good for you but I don't really care about not having money or making my parents proud or any of that honestly I don't care about anything my lifestyle isn't good at all

Oh well in that case I guess you shouldn't work then. If you're happy with your current life you shouldn't change anything.

CHI
Slow progress but I am feeling almost okay now.
>then apply a lot
>thank you for your interest towards our business, unfortunately we did not choose you to be our employee.
Around the 50th time you get that you start to get sick of it. Not saying you shouldn't apply I am just saying not to get your hopes too up since disappointment is a very probable possibility.

Idk man I was a NEET and I literally got multiple job offers in the last 15-20 jobs I applied to. Is that from applying to engineering jobs or something?

i think i have to fix my mental health somehow(i've already had help) before I do anything thats why i don't think having a job will do anything thats if I can even fix it

Probably, it also means you have a worthwhile degree. Basic jobs have way more applicants than there are positions pretty much everywhere. In finland there are many people with higher education who can't get a job, that is especially true for those who went to "universities" of applied sciences (I think they are called polytechnics in other places of the world).

For sure but working would be a step in the right direction. Moping around at home on Sup Forums likely only harms mental health, at least in my personal experience

I don't have any degree. Yeah they're not great jobs but it's something at least

>Basic jobs have way more applicants than there are positions
Yea but the standards are set very low. It's like 100 applicants -
* 20 of them don't speak English
* 30 applied but found another job or are unable to make it
* 20 are borderline retarded
* 10 are addicted to hard drugs or have criminal records

Maybe it's just me but if I can regularly see even highschool kids or new immigrants working then how can it be impossible to compete with them?

>engineering jobs without a degree
Literally impossible here. I was under the impression it would be literally impossible anywhere in the world, atleast in first world countries. I guess I am wrong then.

Oh yeah I mistyped that I meant to ask if the jobs where you apply to 50 and get no interviews were engineering or something. My job is not high caliber.

Still though the difference from making $0/hr to $14/hr is significant for me

You didn't mistype, I just misread.
>Is that from applying to engineering jobs or something?
Is fairly straight forward.

It was a little ambiguously written though to be fair

>$0/hr to $14/hr is significant for me
Making a little money is definitely better than making no money.

It's not that little if I live with my parents. That's enough to invest like $1.5k a month and still have some to spend, way better use of opportunity to live with parents than posting on Sup Forums all day long...

Sorry Jordan Belfort we don't all go from NEET to $350k/year

anyways how was your guys day?

Pretty good. I applied for a new credit card, went to the gym and bought a new pair of jeans.

What about you?

Being able to put away that much money puts you far above avarage in the amount of money you can save. Rent is like 30-50% of the avarage persons salary so being able to put that amount of money away is significant.
A do nothing day, which was okay-ish like they almost always are.

>new credit card
you're in too deep
anyways my day's been fine so far I didn't sleep much yesterday but i got a decent amount of sleep last night so i'm alright
how many times do you work a week?

Why tho. Credit cards are a useful tool, plus this one has good rewards.

Anywhere from 0 to 6 times. Usually 2-5.

everyone i know with a credit card always complains about it I guess if you don't spend more than what you have you should be fine
oh alright was just asking since it seems you haven't worked in a while

What do you do?

I occasionally work as a store clerk. You?
Me having an irregular schedule is nothing out of the common, but yeah I haven't worked that much lately.

I dont see why they'd complain. It has good features and gives free money for using it... I checked out the churning subreddit and some people claim to literally get thousands a year thanks to it

Administrative assistant for a dental clinic

makes sense
i wouldn't know since i've never looked into credit cards like that

Don't you have to spend quite a bit to make money out of using a cash back credit cards. Also in finland there aren't too many cash back credit cards, I have found one platinum card that give 0,5% money back but you have to make some actual money to get that one, like 80k€ a year.

Yea but it's still free and it adds up. It's not amazing obviously but it's a free few hundred dollars a year... if you can get $200/year free just for using easier method of payment why not?

The actual way to get free shit is abusing the signing up bonuses. A lot of credit cards offer free points, high cashback first few months, free money etc. For one credit card I have you get free $50 for first eligible purchase + 1% cashback for everything so it's not amazing but pretty good. Americans are the ones who ball hard from it they get best rewards by far

all of that just sounds like a trick to get you to get one

It is. But some win using them and some lose. But in the end the house always wins.

If you're not dumb it's free money lol there's no trick unless you don't pay off your bill on time.

i know
it can still fuck you over

How can it fuck you over?

you never know

It's been about a month since I stopped browsing /r9k/. Nothing's changed really. I'm still neet. I'm still starved for social interaction. For some reason though, I'm a lot less miserable than I was a month ago.

/r9k/ is one of the worst boards on the site so it's not surprising.

Though you being less miserable is probably not due to that. But regardless what the reason for you becoming less miserable is that is good.

But do you even want to stop being a neet you could get a job this week if you wanted

just post here

I used to go on /r9k/ more (liked NEETposting) but since I kinda got bored of it and stopped frequenting it, I've felt better. I think it subconsciously wears you down

:/

Meh.

Why are other races so fucking lazy?
Literally every hard worker I know is a fellow CHI.

>Not a Chicano
>Mixed-raced
>White people like to act like I am, but I'm only 10% Ameri-indian
>Once Chicanos really look at my face, they realize I look different than they do, but still "Hispanic" which is code-word for Caucasoid face, black hair and brown skin.
>Don't speak Spanish at all

Are you a Chicano if other people expect you to be? The other day some white guy leered out his window and went "WOOOOOOOOOH" at me, and I think it was because I'm 20 years old. I really appreciated his mentality, and he brightened up my walk down the road.

I too, bear the burden of being a fair-haired CHI. Whites do not realize that I am just as aryan if not more than they

What-up my son

wait are you a girl?

No, I'm a dude

Apologies for the disappearance, my white brother. It is a damn shame that I have to associate myself with filthy mestizos honestly. I feel white on the inside but I know I will always be /CHI/ to normies

The era of the castizo will begin in the us soon enough if demographic trends are any indicator.

I hope we are differentiated from filthy mestizos if that day is to come

why are guys yelling at you while you walk on the street?

It was an older guy.
My best guess is that my youth allowed him to feel connected to a younger, happier day in his lifetime. He projected that onto me even though that's not the way I am, but I don't mind it.

He's still trying to feel connected to an older time because his current life sucks, but I can't help but see it getting better once he lets go what he once was.

so what are you anyways? actually no matter what you're if you're brown then that by default means you're mexican which means you're CHI