SJWs can't handle Burning Man

Apparently Sup Forums should start going to BM... I mean, its pretty much Galt's gulch and apparently it seriously pisses off SJWs....

wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/race/bring-cultural-appropriation-burning-man-group-get-called-racist

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/grover-norquist-goes-to-burning-man.html
mashable.com/2015/06/09/post-hipster-yuccie/#X0hlZu..wOqN
youtu.be/H0NdVn2O1WY?t=29m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Go into the sweltering desert with drug taking smelly hippies to make a giant fire
Sounds like a miserable time.

BURNING MAN IS RACIST GUIZE!

You mean go to the Desert with Elon Musk and Grover Norquist and party whilst talking about libertarian economics?

Also its actually freezing cold at night time.

Fuck your stupid article. There is no way a real human being is this boring and dumb. You wrote this tripe as satire right?

>the absence of the sun makes it cold

woah man, who would have thought?

BM is still degenerate filth.

No this is legitimately real, I'm one of the people who they "called out" for racism.

This pscyho bitch asshole came into the burning man group and got trolled, which is what the burning man group does -- its called "snark" and its part of burning man culture, and then they ran off and posted this shit and plastered our images and comments all over it without permission.

Galt's Gulch isn't a muslim-tier shit hole though. Fuck off faggot.

Muslim, what the fuck are you talking about? Burning Man is in the United states you idiot, and there's no fucking muslims there.

that's jut an offshoot of the real bm tho

for rich boomer silicon valley fags

this is the most autistic ""article"" I've even seen, three fourths of it is just print-screens from a fucking iphone. I did enjoy how the author tried to make "colorblindness" out to be a bad thing. God forbid people of different ethnicity can hang out without everyone being on their tiptoes about each other because of identity politics.

Then why is the sun always so hot even during the night?

Except ... Burning Man was started by rich San francisco artpreneurs.

We SERIOUSLY need to get liberals into declaring smoking weed as cultural appropriation!

I mean it was originally an arab thing and its mainly associated with blacks these days so it makes perfect sense.

She seriously joined the Burning Man group with the intention of getting trolled just to write the stupid article to promote herself.

greehouse effect, you stupid wog

Galt's Gulch does not exist, it's a fantasy, just like everything else in Rand's books where her simplistic ideology doesn't even work within the framework of her own fictions without reliance upon deus ex machina.

Not that you've even actually read her books or can comprehend a word that I'm saying.

>
OH MAN, IM NOT WHITE... NOR BLACK THANK GOD, BUT THAT LINK AND THE COMMENTS IN IT GAVE ME RECTAL CANCER!

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, KEY BINDING IS FUCKED UP ON THIS KEY BOARD

It's funny how much these retarded people have in common with the most insanely far-right racists and sexists. They're practising the polar opposite of what they preach and spread nothing but hatred and bile.

sage and report shill threads

I assume you've banned niggers from Burning Man. Can't have minorities appropriating white culture.

The most god damn faggy shit ive ever saw

>Galt's Gulch does not exist, it's a fantasy
Obviously. Anyone that knows what fiction is knows that.
>Rand's books where her simplistic ideology doesn't even work within the framework of her own fictions without reliance upon deus ex machina.
Her books are fiction. Fantasy. Her ideology does work within the framework of her fiction because she's the one that defined the world within the books. Sounds like you hate her work because you're the type of pleb that can never succeed and has had his feelings hurt by her philosophy
>deus ex machina
Yeah dude, Howard being saved in court is a deus ex machina haha xd so is John being saved by people that have been proven to be competent and have been proven to care about saving his life haha xdd.
Apply yourself shill

That actually sounds like a good time
also:
>Libertarian economics = real understanding of economics

Run it through donotclick if you want to not give the dumb bitch clicks. This isn't a shill, its a Burner pointing out that this SJW bullshit knows no bounds and is psychotic.

Well its legit, they both regularly go to BM.

>mfw journalism is now just a way for noisy cunts to talk about their problems.

Don't you mean a way for noisey fucks to exploit other people for ad revenue by crying racism?

>burning-man-group-get-called-racist
IT's so weird how these fringe groups have power of judge and oftentimes jury,just by using some meme word invented by commie mass-murderer.
People should just ignore them. Oh you call me a racist,..ok.. . Instead they suddenly put all the burden on the victim,who now has to justify how he is not a racist,which at best is futile and at worse downright ridiculous.

What the fuck is Burning Man?

Is that like the Meeting of the Juggalos?

No its the meeting of the silicon valley tech CEOs.

An event where a bunch of hipster retards group up to circlejerk around the same opinions and scream loudly at everyone that doesn't agree with them while dumping their garbage all over the area

Except here in america, basically all the people "called out" as these SJW fucks say, on this article are now unemployable in several industries.

basically a sjw orgy.

burners seem pretty based desu, would go if i wasn't on another continent.

Except did you even read this shit?

>le do something solely because it pisses off SJW

kill yourself my man

Is that 01?

Depends, what kind of drugs will I be able to find there?

yeah. and its nonsense. any more questions?

Everything, and Grover Norquist will give it to you.

HAHAHA good job, Sup Forums... do more! Fuck this bitch and her whining about BM.... fucking psycho SJWs.

burning man is cultural appropriation though

it's just not appropriation of any of the cultures that people get hissy about in articles like that

isnt BM a full out hippie festival? thats like 110% liberal territory right?

SJWs are digging themselves their own grave, pretty soon they'll be the crazy cat lady that nobody takes seriously, not even the normal left.

No, we burn nicholas cage in accordance with the honored tradition.

No, Burning Man is funded and fueled by libertarian silicon valley elites. Its right wing liberal, not sjw liberal.

Are social justice crusades invading Burning Man this year? It could result in a good episode of Dick Mastersons podcast.

>the nicholas cage remake of the wicker man

ooooh user you done got me worked up now

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/grover-norquist-goes-to-burning-man.html

NICK CAGE MASTER RACE!

Wow sexist much?

We need to start a petition to change the name to Burning Human

My friend married some cunt that is the only person I have heard irl use the term "white privilege" unironically, and the both of them have been to numerous burning man events.

You can go there with some friends, costumed as SS officers and concentration camp jews if you want.

it's a lawless zone, everything goes.

YEAH MAN #BURNINGHUMAN

Exactly, its fucking Galt's Gulch.

both versions of the wicker man are stellar imho.

burning man is a yuppy thing now

>Not BurningXir/Xe
fucking bigots

Don't be racist, minorities need more representation

Burning Human of Color

>Burning Human of Color

Silicon valley techie*

SJWism eating itself. This was always going to happen.

>kill all white men
>ok but i identify as a 12 year old argentinian girl

Its just too easy and funny to turn their bullshit around and use it on themselves.

>stop hating trans-things you nazi
>i love transpeople, 10% man is still more useful than 0% man, also transpeople should win all female only sporting events

>running around half naked doesnt mean i want sex
>im muslim, get your burqua you slut

Sorry OP but I fucking hate hot weather, I barely even go outside during the summer.

what the fug is Burning Man? Some kind of pagan hippie music concert?

where my Sup Forums burners camping this year and what signal should i give you?

I fucking hate hot weather though

>intersectional feminist media
>ctrl-w

It's the ravers woodstock basically.

that actually sounds like fun...

aka yuppie

READ THREAD

>ITT WE DISCUSS HOW BURNING MAN IS A LIBERTARIAN GOVERNMENT-REDUCED TEMPORARY CITY WHERE PEOPLE GO TO NETWORK FOR THEIR SILICON VALLEY ENTREPRENEUR SHIT

There was no such thing as ravers during woodstock.

I'd like to make a giant obscure contraption with Niggerkiller 9000 painted on the side some time and haul it out there.

>that actually sounds like fun...

Just bullshit something about a commentry on modern consumerism or something so no one screams at you while you do your maximum trolling.

can't beat em, join em

No man, a yuppie is a golf-playing stockholder in dow jones. A silicon valley techie is called a YUCCIE.... mashable.com/2015/06/09/post-hipster-yuccie/#X0hlZu..wOqN

tape a flag of the happy merchant to the back of a bike and ride it around

Actually, maximum trolling is 99.9% of Burning Man --- its called SNARK.... Burning Man was started by a group called the Cacophony society, which basically invented trolling as a thing, before the internet even kicked off.

You just go to Burning man and do whatever the fuck you want.

yuppie = young professional

That's perfectly acceptable and already happens.

>You just go to Burning man and do whatever the fuck you want.

Yes but there's always untold limits, thus you need a BS justification to cross the limits.

No, there's no limits at Burning Man, that's the entire fucking point.

A lovely Burning Man regional (San Francisco) attendee.

That logo where the swastika should be is the burning man logo.

Wow people actually believed that Jewish nonsense meant to undermine the western state. Bet you like Hayek and Mises too.

Funny how these globalist Jews support ideology that undermines the masses and emower minority elites...

youtu.be/H0NdVn2O1WY?t=29m1s

L-looks fun, I mean without all sjw, and liberals.. degeneracy, and all that stuff.

Eh.

You're still going to have whiners out there who throw a fit about stuff.

"Watermelon"! says Tyrone.

Except that documentary is complete bullshit and only videos like 15 hippie assholes, who don't make up the majority of the thing.

Do something like this and see how it goes.

And they will have no effect on you at burning man.... you could literally light a giant wood happy merchant on fire if you wanted to.

it's fun as fuck. most people just focus on being crazy and having fun. i've never ran into sjw nonsense there.

Actually, I think I saw that at the Burn in '08.

No ones stopping you, user

>Hi Barbie! This is my wife's son's father!
says Ian.

Cultural appropriation has to be the most dumbfuck "PROBLEMATIC" subject the left has coined.

Do these people not understand cultural exchange and even fucking trade?

>yeah but ur more powerful den me so everything u do that was originally mine is PROBLEMATIC

No it isn't, because you haven't problematized it for centuries, only recently a small vocal minority sees a problem in souvenirs.

Something like this?