Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey, good for him.

fucking hate this loser
(not in the pic)

Yeah but I live in a white state (Wisconsin) so fuck you

yeah me too

Business idea: Make British Columbia British again.

>Business idea:
>>>./biz/

Urkel stop confusing the poor user

business idea

plunder England for qt girls

if you want to kill yourself, i'll let you borrow one of my guns

Business idea: commit genocide against wh*tes so racists can frick off this planet

ugh

>Britain
>the country that gave half of British Columbia away to America
Rasheed plz go

business idea: force Quebecois to speak english

thanks!
*proceeds to empty an entire magazine on your fucking dumb small skull*

the maritimes will rise again

>if you don't come to come...
brb killing myself

haha, jokes on the dork. i over powdered and plugged the gun.
it's practically a bomb in his hands

business idea: sell pennies labeled as "Lucky Pennies" for 5 dollars.

You could plunder for decades and decades and not find a single qt girl

Was not my fault as I was not working on that particular project. The wrongs must be righted, the hongcouverans must be removed, and British Columbia must once again be ruled by Queen Elizabeth.

All the young people there already do

business idea: buy high sell low

the gf

>his gf is just a thumb

business idea:
send all the brown-eyed people back to africa

What about the whites with brown eyes

Hungover as shit boys

Missed two classes this morning

heh what a party, am i right?

drink more water

>whites
>brown eyes
jk i have brown eyes ;_;

You're a fucking degenerate, sort your life out. How are you ever going to succeed in life if you have this childish fucking attitude? Grow the fuck up and start taking your responsibilities seriously.

don't get hungover drinking whiskey and coke

had a dream I had burbon
tasted like lard

>if you have this childish fucking attitude?
drinking is not for children

A white woman's mission in life used to be to marry and have children.
Now her mission in life is to please Rabbi Shlomo and show him that she isn't racist by riding as much nonwhite cock as she can find and by making any white men she can find into worthless, cockless sissies. She wants western civilization destroyed. Ask any white woman what she thinks about whites as a race and she will either respond with "race is a social construct," will voice her hatred of whites as a race, or will say something about how whites becoming a minority in their own countries is a good thing. White women will also try to have mulatto children they will look less white than if she mixed with any other race.
Latin American women are, on average, mostly European genetically. That means if you mix with a Mestiza and your children are Castizos, your children will look white. The same goes for mixing with Middle East women, since their features are already very similar to European features. They will look mostly European.
So you need to choose.
Breed with a white woman, which means your sons will be weak sissified men like Rabbi Moshe told her to make her sons, or they will be daughters who will work to further the goals of the Jews and destroy the western world.
Or breed with a Latin American or Middle Eastern woman who will raise your sons to be real men who take pride in their country and heritage instead of hating it and doing anything they can to destroy any trace of it.

how can I succeed if I can't make make up my mind as to what tI want o succeed at?

>captcha tells me to select signs
>select cars
>it got accepted

set simple goals and surpass them

I drank like 3l of water before going to bed, just about pissed myself this morning. Could really go for a nice smoothie desu

I'm a college student you limey faggot, hedonism is the name of the game. I'll just review the lecture slides and get roughly the same level of information

I felt remarkably better when I was doing no fap for those 10 days. It really keeps the depression at bay.

why is Denmark here

iktf
sometimes i think about creating music
sometimes i think about animating
sometimes i think about drawing
sometimes i think about 3d modeling
sometimes i think about programming
never goes anywhere

because i like you guys

It's the "Dane"

this

are you actually attempting to do these things or just thinking about doing these things

k. I'm just in a rut, because my past successes have all really surmounted to nothing much in retrospect. It just feels trivial to keep pouring more effort into things that might not pan out, but I guess at least failure is more of a substantial product than a non-attempt.

i've attempted 3/5
when i picked up 3d modeling with zbrush i put in 12 straight hours and it was beautiful
the next day i put in 6 hours and then got fed up with the tools and the baking process and the nightmare of transferring things between programs

I started drinking when I was 13 and stopped again when I was 18 because I realised it was time to become a man rather than a manchild

Listen you stupid fuck, there are literally millions of people worldwide who would die for a university education, so thank the Lord our saviour for the opportunities you have been given and make the fucking most of them

does anyone else here genuinely like Naruto?

youtube.com/watch?v=0TsE01qdy5A

I am you autist, part of university is making connections, I was making connections. Missing the odd lecture isn't going to significantly impact my education

w-w-why is the brit angry?
;_;

Lack of sunlight, maybe? Why are you so angry brit-chan?

look at that sonuvabitch that made that harvest moon clone. He did all of that

The Jews have gotten to our women decades, if not centuries, ago. But what do white men do? What do they think will solve the problem? They think more white women will fix our issues, not knowing that white women are the root cause of said issues. White women are not content with their way of life if they don't feel as if they're doing something "good." They care not for logic. All they want is to feel "good," so they import more and more third worlders into our countries. But do they actually do anything to help them? No. Instead, the scream that the government should raise taxes and make the white man pay for them to feel good. And how do they repay the white man? They demonize him. They've ruined our states with more and more liberalization. Now that they see that the white man is waking up, the Jews no longer hide their intentions. They openly state that they want to destroy the white male. They want to feminize him. They want him gone. And who is spearheading their efforts? None other than white women.

never watched that shit even when it was popular among my age group. Even before that I thought Yu Gi Oh was lame as hell and would only ever pay MtG.

The only anime I'm able to watch is pre-2000's.

Test

They always are, still butthurt their "empire" got cucked by strong American mountain men

he's a passionate man
i don't feel any desire for pixel art though, and 3d models & textures take 1000x longer to furnish

butthole

Ahh yes, those mindless hedonists you were partying with last night are going to be tomorrow's leaders of industry, academia, and politics, very good. Your complete fucking ignorance makes me sick

Just annoyed that Canada (God's own country) is populated exclusively by Canadians who seem hell bent in running it into the damn ground

Everyone likes to cut loose you literal autist, even academics and businessmen. Do you think that successful people literally never do anything but study or work? Are you actually that naive and sheltered from the realities of the world? Or is this just the Sharia law speaking.

Additionally: "Diversity" and "Equality" are idols. They are the Golden Calf of our era. There is no functional difference between the worship of fertility as portrayed by the image of a cow and the worship of equality as portrayed in the abstract. It's a cult masquerading as a political ideology that has infiltrated all walks of society and operates openly within Schools and Churches.

stop fighting!!

how the fuck do I make good friends? Like not weak twats that constantly want to compete about things, but actual pals, mates

i just dont get it sometimes and then i literally feel hopelessly lost

*huff*

How 2 not be a fag in 3 steps
>never say "sorry" eliminate that word from your vocabulary. Immediate turnoff for women when they hear this word, subconsciously men as well
>Never say anything bad about yourself, or make yourself into the butt of a joke
>Eye contact, straight back, square shoulders

All human beings are attracted to strength, men and women both.

get drafted

Step one, ignore this guy

Would unironically prefer a black man date my sister than a CHI desu

unironically met a german kid like that
wouldn't be surprised if he made that post

>Never say anything bad about yourself, or make yourself into the butt of a joke

Ive been making this mistake for years, but I never have good comebacks

just got a new gun. thats pretty neat

he said friends, not sluts.

what did you get?

Are you retarded?

CHIs are not People, the only place for them is in interment camps.

The last girl I slept with was a Canadian, from Victoria BC.

concentration*

winning over men is very similar to winning over women, believe me.

Handsome, well dressed, well presenting guys have more friends, better friends, are more likeable....etc.

dude.... unironically gay

marlin 1881. one of the wild west guns.

Same thing really

Y-yeah but CHIs are more human than niggers

asian girls are for beta numales
black girls, now those are for real alpha chads

cool, did you get it in 45-70?

You'd think so, but it's true. Everyone loves having the alpha guy as their friend, the room revolves around him.

Natural human instinct, people want to be around the strong guy.

>how to project

don't have any of these problems. I said I'm look for mates, not just "friends", I've got plenty of those

anyone wanna go on a date with me?

yeah sure, where do you want to go?

HIGHLY debatable. We could sit for days on end having a debate on who is worse tbqh

business idea: buy as many rental properties as you can afford with low down payments

>dating a danish guy

yeah, guy told me is a bit busted though, you have to load in a new bullet right into the chamber manually each time, but i kind of expect that from a gun that old

both victims of circumstance

>why yes I am protestant!

>CHI's
>victims

Well which one commits more crime?

oh, is the elevator busted? it's probably repairable

you gonna load your own black powder rounds? i wouldnt trust smokeless in an old clapped out one i dont think

to my room
you're not me