Wh*tes considering animal rights more important than human rights of other races than themselves

>Wh*tes considering animal rights more important than human rights of other races than themselves.

Abandon the hope that some logically right things come from whites

this.

americlaps, you guys need to stop abusing minorities before you try tell me to stop clubbing seals.

jesus.

Humans are disgusting and evil creatures destroying and burning everything in this planet, animals are pure and innocent.

Because wh*Tes ARE animals.

>animal rights more important than human rights of other races than themselves
That's not true. I care about the rights of all Americans.

Shut the fuck up wh*teboi

Cite an example please.

Well, why caring about people who hate us and want to destroy us?

This is why everyone hates us on Sup Forums, guys.

that is a good thing

Nothing wrong with that. I hope those capybaras had a good time.

kys wh*Te subhuman

non-humans should have no rights

Dogs are mans best friends. Chinks eat dogs. Therefore chinks are subhumans.

Answer me honestly. If you were in China and someone offered you a cheeky bit of dog on a stick you wouldn't have a quick nibble?

No

Based.

STOP CAPITALIZING THE "T"!

>T. wh*Te

Canadians are lower than worms

>turdbois are still mad

FUCKING STOP YOU SHITSKIN SUBHUMAN MONKEY PIECE OF SHIT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

>wh*Tesperging this hard

>wh*Tesperging

LOL'd, thx

well, just go back to your fucking third world shithole, then, it's full of your own people who surely care a lot about you and your well-being

Humans can supposedly take care of themselves. Dogs are too stupid to do that, but they're sweet enough to make me want to make a concentrated effort to help them.

I could volunteer at a homeless shelter and help a bunch of people who almost certainly fucked up their chance at life one way or another and probably don't give a fuck about me beyond what I can do for them, or I can (and do) volunteer at an animal shelter where nice furry faggots dindu nuffin and love you just for paying attention to them.

Choice is obvious. Regardless of race, most people are shit, not that I'm any better. Dogs I can get behind.

wh*Tes are psychos