GET THE FUCK IN, WE GOT A CAR CHASE LIVE IN LA RIGHT NOW

GET THE FUCK IN, WE GOT A CAR CHASE LIVE IN LA RIGHT NOW

foxla.com/live

Mods stay OUT, this is Sup Forums culture

Other urls found in this thread:

foxla.com/live
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=pYDZbOutkpA
abc7.com/reckless-driving-suspect-leads-authorities-on-chase-through-la/2594532/
youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yet another LA car chase
do one in Detroit that's more intriguing

IT'S PUIG HOLY SHIT

SUSPECT IS BELIEVED TO BE A BOOTYBLASTED MEXICAN UPSET ABOUT THE DODGERS. CHP IN PURSUIT. CHASE IS CURRENTLY MOVING THROUGH BURBANK.

>foxla.com/live

In the carpool lane, the monsters.

>2017
>CHASEB OWL

Are we sure it's not Darvish?

i was just on that freeway 10 mins ago

what type of car is that? is that a murano or an old town car? I can't tell with the slanted tail lights.

I remember one in Phoenix, felt magical by comparison to this.

Why are they always in fucking LA????

A lot of available freeways to evade police on

>gotta wake up at 430
>classic spee chasebowl on

damn you

They're in every major city. LA just tends to cover them as breaking news.

I think it might actually be a Maybach. The announcers said Mercedes and swear I saw the Maybach logo when the camera guy zoomed in (same company). We got a baller on the loose.

Mercedes

Is that the mercedes E-class sedan? The most intelligent E-Class family of all time welcomes a powerful new member to the dynasty. The E400 Sedan model arrives this year, boasting a 3.0L V6 biturbo engine producing 329 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque — the same powertrain that currently drives its E400 Coupe, Cabriolet and 4MATIC Wagon cousins. Paired with the 9-G-TRONIC 9-Speed automatic transmission and DYNAMIC SELECT, it promises a bracingly smooth way to experience uncommon luxury. Naturally, the 2018 E400 Sedan continues the tradition of E-Class brilliance. Harmonizing advanced automotive intelligence with awe-inspiring interior design, its first-class furnished cabin puts our advanced vehicle systems right at your fingertips — even as its world-class innovations continue to push the boundaries of what's possible in the world of automotive intelligence. "Car-to-X" Communication enables the E-Class to exchange information with similarly equipped vehicles — effectively allowing it to "see" around corners and through obstacles to detect potential hazards. Driver Assistance Systems — including Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Steering Assist and Active Lane Change Assist — feature intelligent cruise control: They help keep you between the lines, and can even help you shift between them. Inside, the E-Class cabin provides an environment of pure comfort and responsive technology. Flowing lines and vibrant screens provide a striking visual display, while touch controls, aromatherapy and tailored seats indulge all of your senses at once. It's a vehicle that demands to be driven, and more than lives up to the dream. Look for the E400 4MATIC Sedan at your Mercedes-Benz dealership this winter, with an MSRP of $58,900.

>its the part of the chase where the helicopter pilot just starts naming dozens of three number freeways

I love LA

ALL LIGHTS TURNED OFF ON THE CAR. STEALTH MODE ACTIVATED. SPEEDS OF 100+ MPH

nah e class is smaller the slanted tail lights mean S series most likely.

>100+
>on a fucking Mercedes
push 180 or he's a fucking gay

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Team criminal with a good pace on this drive, let's see if the defense has any tricks to slow em down

Tried getting a thread started on Sup Forums but it warms my heart seeing a chasebowl on the board that started them.

He's going to that shitty 6 flags!

Nigger he was pushing 140 just 10 minutes back.

kek

Anyone see this chase?
700+ HP Charger Hellcat
youtube.com/watch?v=pYDZbOutkpA

>fox phoenix not on it

I understand why they don't do it in the main city streets but like, why aren't they just fucking doing a PIT on this cuck? It would take 2 fuckin seconds to just end this guys bullshit and take him out

look at that mountain
look at those trees
look at that bum man he's right down on his knees

Defense appears to be getting BTFO right now. I'm not sure their bitch ass cruisers can handle the 5 ton+ curb weight and 500+ HP of the S class. If it's an AMG they're going to get swept as fuck.

not the dodgers bullpen that's for sure

>stealth mode
>back seat lights on
>watching a blu-ray of Lilo and Stitch while your driver has a high speed chase

comfy

LAPD and CHP became pussified after Rodney King and Rampart.

Tell me when a shootout happens. Fucking boring watching a car drive

>anime
>naruto
>calling a car drive boring
get the fuck off my board

>why aren't they just fucking doing a PIT on this cuck?

he's going in excess of 100mph

he's barely going fucking 85 man

fucking low speed LA chases

Make me

They're gonna crash if they don't turn their lights on.

>helicopter backing off
Well it's over.

Only Sup Forums related if the driver or a passenger is a current or former athlete.

We will also accept team owners and members of their immediate family.

abc7.com/reckless-driving-suspect-leads-authorities-on-chase-through-la/2594532/

New link in case the first one cuts out.

Driver min-maxed speed, and chose a decent run path, but what do they do about the time constraints of fuel?

why don't they just nuke the guy?

t. janny

It's Lavar Ball

LA can't Rodney King people anymore

because of Rodney King

>literally going like 5 miles an hour

A car hauling ass on a circke track is a sport, but a car hauling ass with an opposing team against him isn't?

because it would take about 20 years for caltrans to get out there afterward to fix the road

>out of reach for helicopter

White American here... what happens when the country is like 35% white? Sure we can live in our own communities but if they control the government we won't be safe there. Asians are proving that they won't be allies, they want to be involved in the Oppression Olympics just as much as everyone else.

Is he going north? Plileup on Grapevine when?

what the fuck does 'too dangerous for flying' mean? how many mount everests are there in a random los angeles neighbourhood?

it becomes illegal if they turn right

Stream ded
wtf happened

they're not allowed because they'll lose ground references and might crash.

kek

>stream dies
>stream comes back
>its more about the doyers being BTFO

>and he drives off into the night

Score:
Bad guys - 1
Coppers - 0

What an upset.

reminds me of this song youtube.com/watch?v=-5FKNViujeM

>432p is a thing
huh never knew

Based.

What about nightcall?

so?

helicopter can't go further due to clouds

but the passenger is doing a livestream on Instagram

lol seriously? where?

what instagram?!

>5 ton+ curb weight
You don’t know much about cars do you

>we'll be right back

op lost

here take this l breh

WHAT IS HAPPENING

...WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

simmer down sweetie, the chase is over