Tanks

>A tank is an armoured fighting vehicle designed for front-line combat, with heavy firepower, strong armour, and tracks providing good battlefield maneuverability. The first tanks were designed to overcome the deadlock of trench warfare; now they are a mainstay of modern ground forces and a key part of combined arms combat.
Post tanks of your cunt, insult each other, humilliate me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZc0vhw2yo0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_73_Easting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._McMaster
southfront.org/algeria-to-buy-over-300-russian-made-bmpt-72-terminator-2-tank-support-combat-vehicles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Altay is a modern main battle tank, based on the South Korean K2 Black Panther.

We have no MBT we rely on AFV
And we used shermans and these things but they were attached to cavalry units, the armor division reform came long after we had no longer any proper tanks

Leopard 2, was named best tank in the world multible times

Bump.
Armored units must not perish!

youtube.com/watch?v=WZc0vhw2yo0

we don't have tanks

PT-91M
Poland upgraded T-72.

The Bob Semple tank.
The pinnacle of New Zealand engineering.

The cutest

100 Leopard 2A4 and we just bought 100 L2A6s, as well as munitions, simulators, and a ten-year supply of reserve parts from the Dutch for 200 million euros.

Challenger 2. Apparently has really good super sekrit armour which makes it the "best defended" tank in the world.

Also Scorpion Tank

Dat feel when your country's tanks are one of the few things you can be proud of in your country.

T-90SM, final modification of T-90.
Unfortunately Army don't want it, but some guys abroad (I think India) were interested in buying them.

Here, picrel

T-80, our glorious turbine baby.
But since turbine turned out to be a shitty solution, they retrofitted them with diesels.
Only Khokhols (???) use turbines, I think.

m4 is a great tank

The export T-84 is diesel but their sole customer Thailand switched to VT-4/export ZTZ-99A due to supply issues.

Leo 1A5.

Can't go heavier than that due to shit geography and infrastructure.

T-84 is diesel in all variants because that's Ukrainian attempt to create a new tank on T-80UD (D = diesel) basis.

I don't mean to sound mean, but that tank is really funny looking lol
These look great.

>I don't mean to sound mean, but that tank is really funny looking lol

That's because it's a tractor with some corrugated iron on it

T-72. There is a shitton of them. Actually if you imagine "general tank for a 3d world country", that would be this guy.

Actually there is a shitload of their modifications, from 1973 to ultramodern 2016 for tank biatlon.
Btw T-90 is just a really really modified T-72

>He uses tanks
Its 2017, not 1939 Poland.

Btw did I mention tank biathlon?

Just a good old biathlon with tanks instead of skis and 125mm main guns instead of rifles.

I did watched.

Still BS how China gets to use their own tanks.

No wonder they have trouble delivering engines.
Pretty sure its T-55 and its Chinese copy.
Yemen is still using T-34-85, would be pretty amusing if they blew up Saudi Abrams with it.

Forgot to mention they also use the M60 in the northern part of the cunt. Which will be probably replaced by more Leo 1A5.

We mutated poor old t72 platform again, our newest creation, pt17.
I think we stuck with t72 mods and leopards from garage sales forever.

Sure. T-55 are cheaper and there is more of them.
Those who can't afford T-72, buy T-55.
Actually you can pimp it up if you want. More electronics, some reactive armour - and have a decent tank for a decent price.

What about this guy?

Here is a the last major tank battle of the 29th century.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_73_Easting

I'll point out that the captain leading E Troop and starting the attack at 70 Easting is now our National Security Advisor.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._R._McMaster

Pic is a M1A1 like the U.S. forces used in said battle.

It's just CV90 with some styrofoam around it.

Probably a wise choice not to put money on developing new tanks. You can stop a tank column with a ATGM and then order a MLRS strike on them. A lot cheaper and more mobile.

Not to mention how fucked up tanks will be in sub air parity situations.

The totally not T90 . Aka the M84AS , heavily based on the T90 which is already based on the T72 which the original M84 was based on. It has a more powerful engine than the T90 but less armor and I'm assuming some technology is a bit old, still the best in the Balkan

>Sure. T-55 are cheaper and there is more of them.
>Those who can't afford T-72, buy T-55.
You caught the part where he said Chinese copy. Look at the planes they "designed" by reverse engineering what Russia sold them and stealing our JSF designs.

>mfw my(secret) boyfriend argentina has not yet posted the TAM

southfront.org/algeria-to-buy-over-300-russian-made-bmpt-72-terminator-2-tank-support-combat-vehicles/

>Alregia orders 300 BMPT-72 Terminator 2.

Damn, they're really afraid of spring.

Jokes aside, this could have worked with few modifications and less autism and maybe 80 years ago?

Well, you are right. The only succesful military vehicle produced here is... finish, and it's amv.

I guess AMV has been a win-win. I think Poland has the license to export them too. Even Stryker isn't 100% US origin.

OFFICIAL TANK RANKING

#1char b1/2
#2 Sherman
#3 mk 6
#4 centurion
#5 challenger 2
#6 t-72
#8 Abrams
#9 leopard
#10 leclerc for muh autoloader

Did Norwegians upgrade their Leos?

This one.