>Syrian Army launches a new offensive in eastern Ghouta
>Syrian Army presses Darayya offensive as rebels refuse to surrender
>Islamist rebels walk directly into Tiger Forces trap in northern Aleppo

Previous >SouthFront July 1
youtu.be/D_gIru2KTFE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/22/exclusive-militarys-persona-software-cost-millions-used-for-classified-social-media-activities/
rawstory.com/2011/02/exclusive-militarys-persona-software-cost-millions-used-for-classified-social-media-activities/
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/
occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/
nytimes.com/2016/06/27/world/middleeast/cia-arms-for-syrian-rebels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html?_r=0
middleeasteye.net/news/jordan-presents-list-160-terrorist-groups-syria-international-council-2106399989
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-ceasefire-20160404-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html
journal-neo.org/2015/10/12/us-senate-hearing-discusses-using-refugees-as-human-shields-in-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=U9xkyfv3oGk
youtu.be/bZtJ-gsegvw
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/
bestgore.com/beheading/massacre-atrocity-committed-against-syria-civilian-zionist-rebel/
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/
youtube.com/watch?v=nODxF4jOjCs
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11784872/US-trained-Syrian-rebels-say-they-wont-fight-al-Qaeda-affiliate-Jabhat-al-Nusra.html
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=fdFTIUKW2qg
globalresearch.ca/the-sellstrom-report-the-united-nations-syria-inspector-shills-for-nato-and-israel/5350287
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/748984282216075264
armed-services.senate.gov/hearings/15-10-08-russian-strategy-and-military-operations
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/748979074387709952
twitter.com/ValkryV/status/748990592324136961
youtube.com/watch?v=U5RYf82P4xQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAAnime!

>Islamist rebels walk directly into Tiger Forces trap in northern Aleppo

What trap? What was the outcome?

Posted after new thread was created, so I'll repost:

One of the comments from the video writes:

>Apparently, Jaish al-Islam claims that it shot down the Su-22, that the ejecting pilot was seized by Jabhat al-Nusra, and that Nusra executed him instead of handing him over to Jaish. Nusra says that the Su-22 crashed because of technical failure and thus they had no obligation to turn the pilot over to Jaish.

The Ride Never Ends.

I really hope the SAA is not letting the Latakia front become South Aleppo 2.0.

I hope we start hearing about a counterattack ASAP.

So basically even in Dumayr/east Qalamoun area, "opposition" groups are Al Nusra's bitch

Never FURget VancouFur

what the fuck are those furry freaks doing around children?

That's was when a furry convention was hosted in a hotel where they put rapefugees.

Bump

and requesting Assad version of this that I saw long ago here

Todays map coming up

posting in a russian misinformation thread

YA ASSAD YA SYRIA

Always love your maps. I want to find a way to work your maps into the wordpress.

Anyway it looks like Kinsibba was a horrible loss. (Retweeted on the twatter too).

>dat post
>dat flag

>misinformation

>one post by this ID

Don't hate m8, Syria need Assad at these dark times.

>2 posts
guess i'm legit now

>Der Spiegel

Rope yourself my man

Oh I agree, just not what youd generally expect from Morocco

>I want to find a way to work your maps into the wordpress.
Thatd be pretty neat, yeah

Maybe it would be cool to have the latest map visible as a clickable thumbnail somewhere at the starting page sidebars or something

you sure aren't a russian proxy

:^)

thanks for the info. Wonder how nusra analyzed the crash tho. They probably just wanted to shoot him

Want me to give you admin access so we can work something out?

Either way Im out for today, see ya lads, have a bump

Suggestions or corrections for daily maps are always welcome btw

That could work, maybe we could talk on Twitter about it tomorrow or something

Sure thing. I'll contact you later on Twitter then.

>le Russkie proxy may-may

>DER SPIEGEL

>"syrian accountability project"
>backed by the US State Dept.
>backed by the rebels
lol, nope.

This is the best you can do to prove you are American is pretend to be a redditor?

Sorry, Igor. You have to do better.

Wow. "it really makes you think" sure went a long way.

In any case, your bosses at the Pentagon aren't getting their money's worth out of you. How did you end up working as part of Operation Earnest Voice anyhow?

Thats the consensus on the people that post here.

i'm an neet. i do this for fun.

i gave this a google:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Earnest_Voice
>"foreign-language websites"

I guess English is a foreign language now.

Aww... babby's first google, how sweet.

>implying there is no equivalent in the English media.
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/22/exclusive-militarys-persona-software-cost-millions-used-for-classified-social-media-activities/

so wtf happened in Latakia? why were terrorists allowed to just walk into kinsabba virtually unopposed. I thought saa + ndf were about to retake the whole province

>doing NATO shill job for free

If his posting pattern continues, he should post his next mouthful of crap 10-14 minutes after the last post.

>guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
>"The technology supports classified blogging activities on foreign-language websites
>He said none of the interventions would be in English, as it would be unlawful to "address US audiences"

wew, do you even read what you're linking?
english not your first language? lol

>rawstory.com/2011/02/exclusive-militarys-persona-software-cost-millions-used-for-classified-social-media-activities/

This sounds pretty cool. Maybe Ntrepid will hire me to point out you aren't a real american.

>arab army
SAA is an incompetent arab army, thats the reality.

yes, it's my patriotic duty to not to let the Ruskies poison the media

Sup Forums is for shitposting and memes, not your white nigger propaganda

You are just a useful idiot that NATO uses to advance in its geopolitical goals.

der spiegel is a newspaper company
sap is a software company

are you going to connect the US to ISIS if one of them drinks coca cola?

you can do better than this Boris

Check the year on those two articles I posted.

Then check what happened in 2013:
foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/

occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/

...and remember the NSA has never given a shit about the law.

Robesperglord, is that you?

If not, you may not realise this but it's the US media that is poison.

>"Syrian Accountability Project"
>...now a software company.

Worse and worse, Private Cohen. The US didnt give you that fancy swivel chair at the pentagon so you could fuck up like that.

i'm helping an alliance which my country is a part of! how terrible!

check my bank account, i'm not the gubamint

if you think i'm getting paid to spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums, i'm okay with that

>sperglord
see, you now you're using tumblr memes. at least pretend to be from Sup Forums when on Sup Forums

>see, you now you're using tumblr memes. at least pretend to be from Sup Forums when on Sup Forums

See, now it's obvious you're not a 4channer. Otherwise you'd know we use that meme.

So, whether it's reddit, tumblr or some other site that you're from, feel free to go back there, since I'm just going to filter you from now on.

We've been following this conflict for the last 3 years or so, and have a MUCH clearer idea than you who is at fault.

Oh, and remember your nation (assuming you actually are a yank) is allied with Russia in the fight against ISIS.

eye can't read gud
saw sap and i thought the company. yeah, sucks everybody but russia and syria war criminals supports that narrative, eh?

>whether it's reddit, tumblr or some other site that you're from, feel free to go back there, since I'm just going to filter you from now on

that's fine. i'm just here to warn everyone you're russians hiding behind proxies to spread disinformation

>i'm helping an alliance which my country is a part of! how terrible!
You accept you are just an useful idiot, you're onur-tier shitposter. You will support your government no matter how retarded they are.

Also
>Robesperglord
>tumblr meme
Kek.

I'd rather be surrounded by jews than jihadi lunatics 2bh

Reminder:

>C.I.A. Arms for Syrian Rebels Supplied Black Market, Officials Say
>Weapons shipped into Jordan by the Central Intelligence Agency and Saudi Arabia intended for Syrian rebels have been systematically stolen by Jordanian intelligence operatives and sold to arms merchants on the black market, according to American and Jordanian officials.

nytimes.com/2016/06/27/world/middleeast/cia-arms-for-syrian-rebels-supplied-black-market-officials-say.html?_r=0

>The training program, which in 2013 began directly arming the rebels under the code name Timber Sycamore, is run by the C.I.A. and several Arab intelligence services and aimed at building up forces opposing President Bashar al-Assad of Syria. The United States and Saudi Arabia are the biggest contributors, with the Saudis contributing both weapons and large sums of money, and with C.I.A. paramilitary operatives taking the lead in training the rebels to use Kalashnikovs, mortars, antitank guided missiles and other weapons.

>m-m-muh "Syrian" resistance
>m-m-muh Russian disinformation

kek

Do you really want to fall into the same camp as Mark and Otto?

funny thing that the media here doesn't mention any thing about it

>Reminder the 'Syrian rebels' the US.gov supports are the only side that refused peace talks in Syria, continuing the war.

middleeasteye.net/news/jordan-presents-list-160-terrorist-groups-syria-international-council-2106399989

>Reminder that the 'Syrian rebels' recently broke the ceasefire in Aleppo, but the western media hasn't even mentioned it.

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-ceasefire-20160404-story.html

>m--muh ebul russki disinformayshun!

Most governments will do anything, including murder, to conceal their fuck-ups from their citizens. IDK how "free" the jordanian media is but I have no doubt that even if they knew, the government would slap them with a gag order.

the shitty propagandist just sad i'm an idiot. guess i'll have to stop

i guess that's why you support Assad
HEY-OO

that's a long article, just skimmed

weapons shipped,
weapons "stolen",
weapons end up in hands of syrian rebels?

don't we openly support the rebels to overthrow assad?

i'm a dumb american. explain this one to me.

>FLASHBACK: US Govt Backed Plan to Launch Chemical Weapon Attack on Syria To Blame Assad's Government

• Leaked emails from defense contractor refers to chemical weapons saying 'the idea is approved by Washington'

• Obama issued warning to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that use of chemical warfare was 'totally unacceptable'

>Leaked emails have allegedly proved that the White House gave the green light to a chemical weapons attack in Syria that could be blamed on Assad's regime and in turn, spur international military action in the devastated country.

>A report released on Monday contains an email exchange between two senior officials at British-based contractor Britam Defence where a scheme 'approved by Washington' is outlined explaining that Qatar would fund rebel forces in Syria to use chemical weapons.

>Barack Obama made it clear to Syrian president Bashar al-Assad last month that the U.S. would not tolerate Syria using chemical weapons against its own people.

web.archive.org/web/20130129213824/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270219/U-S-planned-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-Syria-blame-Assad.html

>hurr durr we're all russian shills because one retard who lives in his mom's basement said so
KYS

>the US.gov supports are the only side that refused peace talks in Syria
we refused the peace talks? see pic
surely you can come up with better lies

>says western media says cease fires hasn't broken
>cites western media saying cease fire broken
you are on a roll today

Mark was (literally) an autistic ISIS sympathizer who ranted about how the SAA would never win, that their momentum was temporary, etc. Mark disappeared all of a sudden though, and we haven't heard from him for months. Otto is a Turk who pretty much does the same thing as Mark, but in my opinion he's a far bigger nuisance than Mark.
Basically, if reputation means anything to you, don't be like them.

are you referring to the chemical weapons attacks STILL going on? because yeah, that's why we're going to topple syria

You forget to mention the fact that we doxed him and got him arrested. I think he's on parole now but his computer use is restricted by his parole terms.

That's true, forgot about that. Don't have the screencap on me right now, would've posted it though.

>Assad gassed his own people
>still doing it
Oh you.
Let's ignore the facts that there is videos on youtube showing that it was the "rebels" who did it. Or that one of the UN inspectors also said that it was the "rebels".

A reminder that the US senate discussed using refugees as human shields in Syria to protect their pet jihadists:

It was among these discussions that retired US Army General John Keane stated:
>"If we establish free zones – you know, for moderate opposition forces – but also sanctuaries for refugees, that gets world opinion support rather dramatically. If Putin is going to attack that, then world opinion is definitely against him. You take this issue right off the table in terms of why he’s in Syria and if you’re doing that [attacking free zones] and contributing to the migration that’s taking place by your aggressive military actions, then world opinion will have some rather – I think – significant impact on him."

journal-neo.org/2015/10/12/us-senate-hearing-discusses-using-refugees-as-human-shields-in-syria/

US State Dept. caught bullshitting: youtube.com/watch?v=U9xkyfv3oGk

US State Dept caught lying over claims Russian airstrike hit a hospital in Syria: youtu.be/bZtJ-gsegvw \

>REMINDER that Obama's supporting "moderate" rebels who are just as brutal as ISIS:
bestgore.com/beheading/syria-army-officer-beheading-rebels-obama-moderates/
bestgore.com/beheading/massacre-atrocity-committed-against-syria-civilian-zionist-rebel/
bestgore.com/beheading/beheading-execution-carried-out-obama-moderates/

>MORE "Moderate" rebels at work:
>they want sharia law
youtube.com/watch?v=nODxF4jOjCs
>they behead (this brigade already switched to Islamsts)
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Y2jxu_9aA
>or kill civilians
youtube.com/watch?v=mCfvidP2_Fk

>Laughably useless US-suplied and trained rebels:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/11784872/US-trained-Syrian-rebels-say-they-wont-fight-al-Qaeda-affiliate-Jabhat-al-Nusra.html

Oh goodness, you actually BELIEVE Obongo's lies that it was Assad? lolno

>le Syrian chemical weapons maymay 1/2
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
>1/2

>le Syrian chemical weapons maymay 2/2
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
kurdishquestion.com/index.php/kurdistan/north-kurdistan/turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey/1196-turkish-state-knew-of-sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey.html
Turkey indicts 11 linked with Syria militants caught with sarin gas: youtube.com/watch?v=nQYCat55dgc
almasdarnews.com/article/turkish-lawmakers-ankara-tied-to-use-of-sarin-in-syria/
rt.com/news/325825-sarin-gas-syria-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=fdFTIUKW2qg
globalresearch.ca/the-sellstrom-report-the-united-nations-syria-inspector-shills-for-nato-and-israel/5350287
>2/2

It was your precious rebels, who gassed civilians. Not the government, friendo.

Is he kill?

What?
Reread what I posted user.

Sorry, was reading your post and still had it selected. Oops.

>journal-neo.org
>rt

you're going to have to link to credible news sources

if all you can do is link russian sites that propagate misinformation and edit videos to support their narrative, i can't really take your points seriously.

Nah, he's sleeping

So what happens if the Syrian government completely collapses? It seems like it's inevitiable.

clicked the first link, say that it was about a group of rebels (doesn't even say we support them or not) was using gas

that still doesn't disprove syrian government from gassing innocent people

you can spam a bunch of links, but it's not winning your argument. pick one. explain it. provide source. i'm not wasting an hour or two going through each one for you

>that's fine. i'm just here to warn everyone you're russians hiding behind proxies to spread disinformation
Well you failed miserably. Not only you couldn't prove that, but you prove that you are an useful idiot shilling for NATO.

>i'm not going to read the sources you just posted because... uuuh... reading is hard

TL;DR? Rebels used chemical weapons, not the government. Sources? You just replied to them

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/748984282216075264

FUCK

Jaish al Islam even admitted they were using chemical weapons. Pic related.

Did you fail to follow the links in the article to the transcripts?

Here, let me help:
>armed-services.senate.gov/hearings/15-10-08-russian-strategy-and-military-operations

If you are unwilling to take the time, why should I?

You made the claim. I refuted it and provided proof. You have so far provided no proof except "you gotta believe me". Burden of proof is on YOU to prove Assad's forces used gas.

Like I said. We have been here three (3) years.

Lurk moar, faggot.

Hard to say, because at this point Syria is like a Jackson Pollock painting. It's a complete mess and gets even more and more confusing by the minute. That being said, I think that if the Assad regime collapses, we'll see the 'Moderates' taking over, leading to the Saudis getting a new puppet state and Iran loosing one of its regional allies

nah it's just a flesh wound

you think the aussie linking rt isn't russian?

you think the american suporting syrian and russian governements isn't convincing enough?

any american worth his salt would spit on these people. any russian that would see another russian doing the same thing but shilling for the US would probably be beaten or worse

don't you agree?

it's 12:27 AM in Moscow
is there a meal break, or shift change now?

you all collectively stopped posting

I'm still here mang

>you think the aussie linking rt isn't russian?
When did he link RT? If you mean in the links of the chemical weapons, you are an idiot for ignoring the other 20+ sources that corroborate the RT source.

>you think the american suporting syrian and russian governements isn't convincing enough?
Thats not surprising. Even the US Joint Chiefs of Staff betrayed Obama and indirectly supported Syria and Russia because of how retarded their actions were.
democracynow.org/2015/12/22/seymour_hershs_latest_bombshell_us_military

>don't you agree?
No. Inconditionally supporting your government is retarded, in this case the US government is wrong by arming salafists/wahhabis/extremists to topple a legitimate government. You need to use critical thinking.

>you think the aussie linking rt isn't russian?

Fuck, you're so retarded.....

>SAA are trying to completely stall JF advance before launching a counter attack

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/748979074387709952

stop replying to him. why do you keep replying to him?

It's 5:35 PM in, Washington DC.

What happened, did your shift of shilling end?

Damn, so the Desert Hawks were vital. SAA is really short of good manpower.

Kek

>2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Fucking women. Every GF of mine has been an annoying sexed crazy nympho. As in, wants to fuck multiple times a day every fucking day. I only ever want to have sex a couple times a week.

I pay the bills. I'm the one that has a career. I have the respect of hundreds of thousands of people. I get fan mail every fucking day for what I do. We will fuck when I want and I don't give a shit if they feel neglected if I am enjoying one of my hobbies.

What are they going to do about? It's not like I don't have dozens of other bitches to choose from. Younger, prettier girls that would kill to be with me. These girls treat me like a fucking hollywood celebrity.

The most annoying shit ever is when you have a bitch GF nagging you to death when you come home from your studio and want to play some god damn fucking Doom.

YPG declared the Qamishli as the capital of the Rojava-Northern Syria, part of Federation

twitter.com/ValkryV/status/748990592324136961

wtf is this shit..

>not sure if gay or.......

Getting a little late here, I'm off to bed.
Stay safe everyone, have a good weekend!

making dinner

you know why

thanks? i wish i could get paid for this. i need a job

>i'm helping an alliance which my country is a part of! how terrible!
VPN?
You sound like a Turk or a Ukrainian. Nobody in the US talks like "my country" or "our alliance." It's only the politicians that use those words.

Americans speak in a patriotic sense, more about the people in the US then of the world. The world can go to shits for all we care, we only care if the US is alright.

I would call it bait, but it sounds too retarded to be bait. Unless your "I'm only pretending to be retarded" on your posts.

Good night man!

>#FSA 1st Coastal Division | TOW #ATGM strike on regime infantry #Bachoura village #Latakia

youtube.com/watch?v=U5RYf82P4xQ&feature=youtu.be

>running away instead of helping your fellow men
ayyyy