/fifa/ general

The original icon edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0231mFENg88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder of totw

fuck lads why legendary is so eazy now??
I'm glad but I cant be arsed to play all the SB games I wanna play online also

keep it on the down low everyone, but celtic moussa dembele is the perfect striker

STEVEN

Does anybody buy squad fitnees cards cheap midweeks and sells them on the weekend?
If so how much do are the benefits per card. Maybe it's a good way of making some coinage.

I rate that card desu, easy link up with martial / Dembele

clearly selling

>Hawk and Finisher are the two most popular chem styles for Ousmane Dembele
Why is everyone so stupid?

>playing career mode
>get about 5 seasons in
>loads of player who were 85-90 pace at the start are now 99 pace
>random youth team prospects have 99 dribbling or 99 finishing when they're like 75 overall rated

wish they'd spend some time working on career mode to make development more realistic instead of spending all their time on ultimate micro transactions

Sniper is best

Sniper or engine are best on basically every position, people put styles on that boost pace without boosting dribbling and then wonder why all their players feel clunky

agree, although I don't use the 3 cat boost styles
can't feel the difference its 2 cats and use shadow for all my defenders

fuck no i'm poor i just want him for 20k for that pace strength finishing 4 star skills reminds me of fut 13 torres or fut 14 jovetic

That Copenhagen x Brondby SBC is impossible

94 Ronaldo is the only player in the game who is as good or better than him in Acceleration, Sprint Speed, Agility, Ball Control, Positioning, Shot Power, Finishing and Strength
Dembele has better Heading Accuracy and Jumping

Use high-rated Danish players from other leagues to boost the rating and then use the cheaper non-Danish/very low rated Danish players from the Danish League

Use the gold Danish cbs from bundes

Welp, just finished buying up my Ligue 1 SBC players. 12-14 players from each team, 95 chem in multiple formations, all decently enough rated. Came in at just under 90k which I'm pretty happy with, though I had a couple of untradeable PSG players saved which helped.

Took me years but finally crammed them all in the right places, fixed RWB/LWB in SBCs were a mistake

link his stats?

did the entire thing for like 100-110k a while ago
praying for mbappe, there's some rare silvers though so I'll make some decent profit if not

>buy danish golds for potential laudrup icon sbc
>sell them for 5k+ for this sbc
bless

Yeah, picked up a handful of silvers for some of the more annoying squads (Lille, notably). Should make a bit from that.

I'd be happy with any outfield French national. A lot of options to build from that.

nah if its Sanson or something I'll sell

gold mbappe plays like a diet R9, an sbc card of his would be godly

Luckily I had loads of Danish bronzes so it only cost me a few thousand to complete it. If you have none then I wouldn't bother, premium gold player packs are trash

When is the Ligue 1 SBC happening?

No idea. I'm just investing early, had nothing to do with the spare coins.

It was released in November last year, so it could be this month, but nobody knows. But this way I'll get either a decent SBC card or a nice payout from selling off the cards, be it this month or in 5 months time.

Can't find an image and cba to make one but the notable stats are:
>6ft tall
>3*WF 4*SM
>81 Accel, 87 Sprint Speed
>84 Positioning, 86 Finishing, 84 Shot Power
>85 Agility, 84 Ball Control, 82 Composure
>90 Heading Acc.
>88 Jumping, 87 strength

With a Sniper he'll be 80+ in every dribbling stat, 85+ in every shooting stat but Long Shots and he'll be 15k when Squads rewards are out
He's like Kevin Gameiro but 4 inches taller and +25 strength

>>>
srly don't bother whit that shit

New prime icon SBCs in 2 hours surely. Don't know what they're playing at if there aren't any

>hawk for strikers
>basic for midfielders
>shadow for cbs
>anchor for full backs

this is what I use but really it depends on what players you're using. Saying one or two chem style is best for any position is silly, players vary so much

>3 star weak foot

shame that ruins it

2IF Hiltons ready to go

Depends on what players you're using and how you use them ye
Anything that boosts dribbling is always good because every player has to be on the ball at some point - people throw hawk on their Icardis and Kanes for the pace boost and then wonder why they take terrible touches and cost them goals

>82 Composure
Bullshit. His Composure is 74.

You can go and check in the transfer market if you like, it's definitely 82

Holy shit I didn't know there were upgrading composure now. There is no reason left not to buy the IFs of low rated players.

Here is his stats for those of you asking.

shame about the long shots but he does look like a beast

This is the most impressive card of the lot though. With that 93 composure he will play like a fucking god.

>low agility
>low pace
>low strength
>unlinkable
what is impressive about this?

>Low pace
>Low agility
He would murder teams if you stick hawk on him. Celtic and Rangers are bound to get more IFs to link with him and Dembele.

Such a good card. Too bad there's too many great French strikers. Maybe a super sub.

If you stick a Hawk on him he'll just be mediocre at everything with decent shooting stats
Stick a Hawk on Dembele and he's got 92 Pace, 92 Strength and 91 Finishing AND you can actually put him in viable teams

What a mediocre card

t. PTB and counter pleb.

A striker who is """mediocre at""" everything, but has good shooting is all you need if you play the ball about instead of just relying on pace baby tactics.

Who div 4 here

Any ideas on who will be the MLS SBC player?

I'm stuck in div 4. I got promoted to div 3 but got relegated immediately right after. Too many credit card teams after you cross that threshold

Shit SBCs

If you want a striker who is mediocre at everything just get Belotti who is better in nearly every way, has a 5* weak foot and only costs 3k
You can also link him to actual good players instead of having to use terrible ones

>if fernandinho from gold 2
based

I wish Beckham actually had an icon card. It's probably the only icon I would actually pay a lot of money for desu. His unique free kick / corner stance would be sick

Well that was underwhelming.

helpful for the icon sbcs tbf

They've went straight onto the market, my man. I don't bother with SBCs.

oh, for some reason I thought that was from monthlies lol

Please don't tell me you played the full 40? What is that worth exactly? 50k?

>40
Oh you crazy console kids.

>tfw Mendy, a 78 rated non-rare is the best LB you've used so far in the PL

The likes of Alonso need to get some IF cards fucking quick

France has so many great players in every position. Tempted to make a frog team.

Danny Rose is best lad.

Tried him, didn't like him. It's his workrates that were the problem, i like my fullbacks to get forward in this fifa. Just bought IF Young for 20k so gonna give him a bash

>not rating Alonso

Fucking pacebabies

Fair enough, I don't have enough time to make world league worthwhile tbf, only qualified once for it last year and it took me 5 tries. Literally only did it cos I wanted the sigurrdsson tots card for doing the dkt. Played 8 games against credit card FC and won 2, both in extra time. Worth it for that siggy card tho.

Mbappe from weeklies and Eriksen and 86 Kimmich from Monthlies. I'll take it EA.

Playing wingers off chem is definitely viable this year, I tried a couple of games with mkhitaryian and willian at rwb over a few games to cover a red and injury and they were as good as usual. Willian was dying by 70 mins tho.

Finally bought an icon lads.

>hes only 900k
coulda had him if I didn't do rui kek

What div. are you in?

all i want is a realistic futsal game lads

Right lads, I've got a German/Bundes squad

Should I bother with Ozil? He's not that expensive, my midfield is CM/CM/CM; Brandt, Goretzka, Thiago

Can Ozil realistically replace anyone there?

Brandt is 83 IF btw

>Should I bother with Ozil?
No no no the answer is no. Don't bother with him, he has the worst shooting and finishing of any 40k CAM I've ever used, his wf is a liability and he constantly spills his spaghetti in front of goal.

Ozil is the definition of a useless player on FIFA

He's an elite 1 WL player, I doubt he bothers with divisions

Hmm, what about James Rodriguez?

Really...?

I've just started buying up the whole Eredivisie, I'd recommend you guys to look into this too. Most guys are really cheap right now. It's mostly the Silver defenders that can be more expensive. But it's literally zero risk, no matter if you do the challenge or just sell everyone when the SBC starts.

>not saving to buy Cr7

>Kane CAM
>in CM position
>sadio das it mane in ST over Kane

wow, I have finally seen an actual downs syndrome fifa player

All of the icon SBCs are stupidly overpriced. Prime Petit shouldn't be 200k more than his 88 when he's untradeable and has only a slight improvement in stats.

Mate, the only reasons icons exist are for streamers, youtubers and Credit Card FC players, even if I had the coins, what's the point of even bothering with an Icon when you can build a monster team with less

players like that don't really do well in fifa, maybe post ur team and someone can help you better

icon sbcs that don't require an icon are worth it
the icons so far make me think players like gullit/henry/maldini won't be that expensive

This is what I've got

Probably going to replace Bartra but don't know who with yet, I'm pretty happy with my midfield and up front is good however none of them are strong enough to hold the ball up

Lewandowski is WELL out of my price range so no chance of getting him

I went 4-2 up and he rage quit. Imagine spending all that money and building a team like that

Get Vidal, he's expensive but amazing for me

Naldo as CB and get Vidal

Can you use the loan icons for them? I've not tried but does it stop you using loan players at all?

yeah I'd get a new defense lol, maybe hybrid something in with man city and remove brandt

at least replace brandt with tolisso/vidal

>Muller is 86
>Goretzka is 82
>only stat Muller has better is shot

what did EA mean by this?

yeah it stops you, I managed to do rui costa with 250k + a bunch of nontradables I got from the 2 player packs that I was never gonna use

they had the same criteria for adp/pettit/etc so I'm def gonna trade my costa in for gullit

Depends on how you play, if you're not a PTB player I'd recommend Toni Kroos, other than his pace, everything else about him is perfect.

I played against one of these teams and the bloke had Alexis Sanchez at LB and Willian at RB, he was playing 5-2-2-1 and he ended up scoring off a rebound with Sanchez but that was the most meme team I'd ever seen

His YT name is top leftyoutube.com/watch?v=0231mFENg88

>negative record

Well done on barely beating him

" on barely beating him "

I was 4-2 up lol, just had finished 1st half

>shipping 2 goals in one half against a player like that

How's division 8

Ozil or Gundogan at CAM?

Got Handanovic IF in my WL rewards, wanna make a cheap 60kish team around him thats competitive in WL.. Also got Barzagli

Would having a full midfield of H/H work rates fuck me over?
Could also move Antonio to ST and put Lallana at CM.

also plz 4give me for the sweat, this is only a temporary ting

Gundogan, Ozil is a fucking pony

Prime icons will be top-tier for the entire year and the ones like Rui Costa and Overmars are obtainable for the average player.
Using loan Schmeichel now and he's dogshit lel.

>antonio at cm
kys my man
howedes is shit and barzagli gasses after halftime