Here's mine! Do you like it?

>Hello Sup Forums! :)
>Imwant to look at your guns!
Sure! Here you go, my guns.
>Here's mine! Do you like it?
Yes, very cute. Does she have a name?
Also like the puukko.

Thanks? Is that an rk62? Nice

I haven't settled on a name, but im thinking Wendy sounds nice, what are some cute finnish names?

>Is that an rk62? Nice
No, M92S. The more modern version.
>I haven't settled on a name, but im thinking Wendy sounds nice, what are some cute finnish names?
Why Finnish names? Where is your gun from, you should name her according to her birthplace.

Here's most of them. I'm missin some assorted fudd shit.

I recognise the SKSs, the M1A and the K31, but what's the shotgun?

Hmm, you're right
She's a Ruger Scout, American as can be

Think of a yank name then. Or maybe German, since most white yanks have German roots.

Maverick 88. Poorfag version of the Mossberg 500, I just put a folding stock on it to take camping.

I see, I'm not well versed on scattergats. Why didn't you just buy a Mossy 500, if the Maverick is a poorfag version of it? Not like Mossies are that expensive.

I only got a 308. and a side by side shotgun for hunting which is pretty standards here

bought this, should ship to my FFL dealer within the week, perhaps even tomorrow

I wanted to buy a maverick88 as a joke since that's the weapon of choice for poorfag private security down here
How does it handle? Do you like it?

How does wendy sound?
I always liked that thick juicy beef

I'm especially poor. Plus everything I saw about them was universally positive. As far as I can tell the only real difference aside from price is that they swapped a few metal parts out for plastic like the trigger housing.

oh and here's my AK74

I named the .22lr i got as my first gun Lucy

I like it a lot, I take it for small game all the time and if I needed to it's what I would reach for if I needed to protect my home. It's nice and light and has a good sturdy stock with a nice recoil pad. It also ironically enough feels less flimsy than the 500 in some ways, the pump grip feels somewhat sturdier than the 500 ones which feel like you could rip them off with your hands.

What is that gun?
Mine is a pathetic spanish pistol
Wish I could have something cool

That there is a Ruger Scout rifle
Post a pic of your pistol, spanish guns always look very elegant to me

Here it is

hi Border bubby

>How does wendy sound?
>I always liked that thick juicy beef
Sounds like something you would want to fuck if you lived in Alabama and she happened to be your sister. So, go for it I guess.

Right. I personally don't understand why anyone would want to save a couple of hundred on a gun when you're going to spend a lot more on ammo in the long run. But if you like her, that's all that matters.

I've always wanted to shoot 5.45, but for some reason the round is almost inexistent in here. Nobody I know has a '74.

Can't you get in trouble for posting that? I heard guns are effectively illegal over there.

Here's my pistolfu enjoying her date with me.

This one is legal
Guns are not illegal in Mexico but the gun control laws are extremely harsh

At least you're only getting one charge for posession of that

heres my gun

Its a legal gun m8, Im pretty sure
I used to have a Mosqueton 54 that belonged to my grandfather but when he passed away the rifle was seized by SEDENA
Very sad

Why does Mexico have such overwhelmingly restrictive gun laws? It doesn't seem like it's really helped curtail the heavy firepower the Narcos have.

The gun is legal but you holding it is not. You haven't registered this with SEDENA have you? You'd need to be a head of household to do that aka own the property you live on. While it technically isn't against the law for you to hold an unregistered gun you can't use it, even inside your property and you can't transport/carry. You'll be thrown in jail in either of those events so while I do congratulate you on having the foresight not to get a gun on a caliber that's reserved for the armed forces there's no scenario in which you can use it without being prosecuted.

Because it would be awful if civillians could protect themselves against the narcos, the government wants their subjects to be dependent on it.

I missed the exposed barrels on older pistols. All the modern designs have the slide cover the whole barrel.

There are some who resist...

To stop revolutionaries in the 1910s and 20s from gathering more peasant armies to cause revolts

Even 70 years ago it wasn't that bad there were a lot of gun shops and you could get regular hunting rifles and pistols with basic background checks and that but then they went full termonuclear and now there is only one gun shop, belongs to the army, you can't buy anything they don't approve first by almost putting a detective on you, and the store cannot promote itself
Its registered, not going to post the permit because it has my data on it, and also i have little ammo for it, my ammunition permission is overdue for some reason
Its kept in my house in a drawer without any use
I got it from grandpa as I said, and he had nice guns back then when there wasn't that much of an issue
If my permit is not renovated and I doubt it will since I got it thanks to me inheriting the gun I will just hide it until I can get it back

If you inherited the gun and it is registered then it's no problem. Join a shooting club and have them recommend a lawyer, should be a penalista, so you can square away your buying ammo. Meanwhile you should not have any issues as long as it stays on that drawer tho you might get in trouble if you're caught using it which makes it worthless for self defense. And yes, don't ever post any data on you, I wouldn't have asked you to.

Sorry if that came out as rude but you rarely find legal gun owners in the internet.

Forgot to say, joining a club means you can get a transport permit (not the same as carry) so within reason it gives you a bit more freedom on actually using it.

>you might get in trouble if you're caught using it
Well aware of that, even if legal when you use guns in this fucking cunt to defend yourself the police finds you faster than they would find about the one who attacked you
I got in trouble in the metro one day because I had machetes on my backpack (was going to sell them) but that day I found out you can't carry bladed weapons if you don't have a proper reason to do it
This place is England tier

Hi neighbor
Ooh that tickles my fancy

Selling them is a proper reason, pretty much any common sense use is, thing with knives and such is cops love to steal that shit but you're protected under article 13 of the ley federal de armas y explosivos or its equivalent state penal code, pretty much any knife or blade that's got an actual outdoor or craft use is legal regardless of lenght, only daggers or combat knives are prohibited.If you want to carry a knife just get memebership in an outdoors, sports or craft club and show them that, although obviously I don't recommend you carry a 5 inch blade in the subway when you're in a suit, context matters.

The meme bandos or municipal codes, I don't think one actually exists that restricts knives or machetes but if it did it isn't a matter of criminal law, should only be a fine.

The thing you need to get about corruption is it's a scam, it works mostly by making you think you've done something wrong and cops are letting you get away (in exchange for the object or a bribe) which minimizes risk to them. Another good example is prostitution (not a crime, only soliciting in public carries a fine as falta dministrativa) or posession of drugs (policy is not to prosecute when it's for personal use) the police gets a lot of money out of exploiting those because people think if something is immoral it's illegal. Ofc milleage will vary, sometimes cops are just fucking evil and robbing you outright (which is technically assault not just theft) but most of the time knowing the law puts them in their place.

Piece of (unsolicited) advice, in Mexico you need to have a lawyer you can call 24/7

You seem to know a lot about this
I only did the esential so I could have the gun without going to jail

How are gun laws in Guatemala?

We all began as something else

my boy Browning was so good for his time, that everyone had to copy him

Can't own guns in belize

They're ok
You need to register any guns you want to keep in your house and you take a test in order to get your concealed carry license.
You can buy guns at 18 but carry at 25
Some of the restrictions on what you can and can't buy seem arbitrary, but i'll take what i can get.
I'm sorry for mexican gun laws, though.
Does it look like it'll improve soon?

>You can buy guns at 18 but carry at 25
Can you feel it? This is my envy towards your cunt
>Does it look like it'll improve soon?
Many have called for the relaxation of gun laws, but the majority doesn't approve of it, there is a lot of programs in which you can trade your gun for shit like food or computers
Obviously anything they get from these programs is destroyed as soon as possible
Unless there is something special they want to keep all firearms that hasn't been purchased or manufactured by our military is immediately destroyed

Why does every spic have a gun?

Narcos are 20-25% of the local governments.

*teleports behind u*
*votes for gun control*
pssht... nothing personal, kiddos

Hehe
I have a gun
I am so cool
Heh

Pshhhh
Nothin personell, kiddo

Jesus, i didn't know how good we had it
Still, it's lipstick on a pig, but at least we can defend ourselves.
Keep on hoping, neighbor, people will get tired of the violence and start listening to reason
Most people oppose guns because they are ignorant about them and self defense

>I actually recognized the Gunbroker vendor by the photo style

I may be spending too much time on the internet.

i was about to question if you were the piece of shit bidding against me

>this post

Dont worry, the grapes werent that tasty anyway

>This post
>By this flag
Nigga...

Already got a Hi-Power. Well, a clone.

I did have my eye on a S&W 5906 that they had but I didn't have the cash at the moment.

FEG clone?

Yes. The one with the 5906 locking system, ironically.

>cowboy beep boop
Is it bad that I want a Jericho 941 because of Spike?

ehhh this is the one i use the most w/o the optic

not at fucking all, it was either going to be the Hi-Power or the Jericho, but i choose the Hi-Power because Browning is bae

Maybe I'll get one then. I have no idea how common they are over here though.

Oh and it'll have to be after the shotgun, because I really want a pump.

Remington 870