World champions

>world champions
>only one country competes
why is our country so stupid?
not even 1/4th of our country gives a shit about luck swing let alone the world

Other urls found in this thread:

baseballot.blogspot.co.at/2016/07/how-many-fans-does-each-mlb-team-have.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's the best baseball league in the world and players from many nations play there.
>tf
>tp
fuck off

Added to that, about two thirds of americans watch baseball or are at least fan of a team

Not even in your wildest dreams autismo

Being the "best" baseball league doesn't actually give you the right to name you the World champion
We don't even know if they are the best, because they never compete against teams from other countries

okay other people from other countries play in the league so what? why’s the world cup called the world cup? cause other countries play each other. This is all done within one country. Should be called national champions.

wtf i love australia now

> le they don't play against other teams so how will be know they're the best team in the world meme.
First of all faggot the world series is named after a news paper from back in the day. Second of all, anyone who has half a brain knows eveey single team on earth is a feeder league to the mlb. This isn't even debateable.

The day a team from another country is allowed to freely compete in this shit, you will be able to legitimately call yourself "world" champions.
Until then: MLB champions

baseballot.blogspot.co.at/2016/07/how-many-fans-does-each-mlb-team-have.html?m=1
It's about 50% or something like that.
It does though.
Everyone else is barely above average.
Does the team winning the stanley cup need to have a stanley on their team?
World Series is a historic name

>This isn't even debateable.
true or false, we don't even know because the competition is closed. How do I know you're the best if my team can't even compete?

The only thing burgers are world champions in is getting BLACKED, getting obese and getting jewed by Israel

>toronto blue jays don't exist
>toronto is in america

if you knew anything about baseball, you'd know they play exhibition matches with teams around the world all the time and it's like women's national teams playing the U19 mens teams (ie domination)

t. Ashraf Abdul Mahmoud Hazeefi al-Kharattah

>People from other countries play in the league so what
>So what

>because 1 (ONE) team is from Canada we can call ourselves "World" champions, r-right?
Actually you called "World" champions before Toronto joined, plus it's english Canada (aka USA 2.0), plus you missed my part where I said "join FREELY"
You know legit World champions deserve to be called like that, because they stomped anyone from anywhere to be the World champ. They are at the top of the food chain and don't hide any excuse to avoid competing against teams from elsewhere
"oh no I can't compete against you, you understand, you aren't part of MLB, so sorry, but we'll call ourselves World champions anyway"

>our
You're not American

>best players in the world
>not world champs

>english canada is US 2.0
Are you pretending Quebec is something special?

>>waa waa waa someone from another country should compete
>canada competes...
>>waa waa waa that doesn't count

french are so pathetic, they even lose internet arguments...

Toronto isn't even 100 km away from the USA. it doesn't count.
lmao @ you, "world" champ

>NM is underlined
lel

>Toronto isn't even 100 km away from the USA. it doesn't count.
>France butthurt about Nazi occupation.
There's your invitation to retake France, Germany. You're close enough, so it doesn't count.

>Toronto doesn’t count
Hahahahaha get fucked irrelevant flyover countries

Go eat some croissants while Muslims decimate your country

Why don't you faggots make a cuban, venezuelan, japanese, korean, american Cup? It would be really exciting and more people would dig into Boreball.

>It doesn't count
According to your logic, you'd have to give back elsace-lorraine to germany then, since Strasbourg is also very close to Offenburg
>what is the wbc

You're seriously telling me that "World = USA + Toronto"?
at least try a bit, invite a club from Japan

i mean, the winner of the world series would DESTROY the winner of the japan series

proof? did it ever happen? or MLB teams are too afraid to face Japanese teams?
Saying that is like saying "i mean, the winner of the UEFA Champions League would DESTROY the winner of the Libertadores". Do you understand?

They would though

BTFO

How can you know?
>inb4 the league is scripted

Copa libertadores winners are Stuttgart tier at best

there is the world club championship every year and the UCL winner don't always win
and yes Stuttgart can even beat the mighty buyern. Now you can't dismiss entire countries because "muh best players". if so we give every club title to Premier League clubs every year, why even bothering?

Even the weakest Ro16 team of the Champions League is stronger than any team from any other continent
And yet the Champions League winner is still called just the European champion
Because Europe has dignity

literally nobody is stopping you frogs from making a baseball on our level to compete

how is any of that relevant?

You know there is a World Baseball Classic, right? And America won this year, but Japan has the most titles.

>everyone calls them european champions
No. The champions league winner is literally the best team in the world

Wrong. the MLB wouldn't allow a non-authorized team to compete in MLB
In the meanwhile any country can compete in the World Cup qualifications to enter the World Cup final phase

How would it even work to have an international baseball league? You’d have to play like 50 games a season to account for the travel time alone.

Get authorized then you whiney faggot. You don’t even like baseball nor do you want to play it. You just want some gay excuse to bitch about America to distract yourself from the ever encroaching dark shadow on your nation. Don’t ever reply to me or my wife’s son again.

Let's settle this. Send your best 25 baseball players to face our 25 best.

Ok so I'll contact MLB tomorrow to enter the 2018 MLB season with my team, the Paris' Baguettes
Expect us

because the best players in the world play in the MLB, they take everyone that is good enough to be a pro luckswing player. The fact that you don't realize this proves you are a brainlet.

It is
But they're still called European champions.
>the european local tournament that decides the best team in the world
The winner is called the champion of Europe
>the american local tournament that decides the best team in the world
The winner is called the """WORLD""" CHAMPION

It does, though. All the other baseball playing nations agree that MLB is the highest-caliber league in the world, followed by the Japanese. When the players struck in 1994, the Yomiuri Giants got to hold the title of world champion.

This.

Also, the WBC finals were played between America and America

>competes

I don't think so, user.

so the Premier League champion is the World champion? Because on average most of the best players play there

based hans

Toronto, Canada competes.
Montreal Expos used to compete.

Japanese, Cuban, Venezuelan, Colombian, Puerto Rican, and Mexicans also play in the MLB.

Just because the teams are American doesn’t mean the players are all from America.

A Japanese Dodger got beat last night

if Tottenham wins Champions League they are World Champions? they have people from countries all around the world!

Lick my nuts, surrender monkey

aside from burgers the best players are either caribbean or japanese, and from those only cubans (obvious) and japs (because of the rules of their league) have troubles with getting their best players into the Majors, and both are prone to have 3 good year MAX before disappearing under the radar once there, with Ichiro being the only one to have a long successful career, so if you have undoubtedly the best players in the world competing against each other for 162 games of regular season followed by the best post season in professional sports then yeah, you can call yourself World Champion, because honestly who can stop you?

the world baseball classic has a lot of MLB players on the foreign rosters, so the fact that america won it says a lot about that too

>mlb is the world all stars league
>not being able to say "world champions"

is champions league considered the best league in the world for soccer? if so, then yes, but I'm pretty sure La Liga and Bundesliga are viewed as better

I wish the WBC was every 2 years rather than 4.

>getting Europe to agree which one of the national leagues is best.
>implying any of the other European leagues have more than one or two good teams
>implying the vast majority of top-level association football teams in Europe aren't just scrubs for those star teams to beat up on

Portowinslol
Bayernwinslol
Real/Barcawinslol
PSGwinslol

The Champions League is not the Premier League.
And yes, all the best teams in the world participate in the Champions League, the only thing that devalues the CL title is that it's an elimination tournament and not a league, so you can just luck out.

If it's banter then learn to banter. But I'll assume you're just a clueless burger

why are soccerfags so retarded?

Non of those teams play in the premier league.