THIS IS THE CURRENT STATE OF MY COUNTRY

>that first comment

based

I don't think people here like brown people anymore for some reason

The person on the picture is white.
Why are people making this racial?

>white person kills other white person(s)
>lol US 3rd world shithole

>white person kills someone of any other race
>based america

What the fuck is wrong with Sup Forums?

Reddit invasion from r/the_donald

>ruin California
>ruin Florida
>ruin all of the Southwest
>ruin Colorado
>try to ruin New England
whoops

must be that poodiepie incident

Too bad he didn't die

PewDiePie radicalized those blacks obviously

g-g..g-G-G-GG-GORN-GORNNNALDDDDDDDDDDDDDD KRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'S AMERICA

So this is the power of Gen Zyklon... not bad...

Good, keep New Hampshire white

>A group of white teens apparently attempted to hang an 8-year-old biracial boy by a noose in Claremont, New Hampshire on August 28.
>
>Lorrie Slattery, the boy's grandmother, told Valley News that her grandson was playing with the teenagers at a yard in their neighborhood when the teens started calling him racial slurs and throwing sticks and rocks at his legs.

This doesn't sound 100% I don't recall being near 8 year olds as a teenager if they weren't a friend's sibling and I wouldn't have one hanging out in my backyard.

At least you're not like your dad

>implying anything has changed
This has always been wh*tes' true nature.
Stay away from the wh*te demons, my brown brothers.

>can't even hang someone right
Fucking hell burgers, watch and learn.

Amerikkka doesn't have a crime problem. Amerikkka has a wh*Te problem.

>implying this is a common and wide spread thing to be taking place.

Retard

I agree, you should. You can start by leaving our countries.

>kid gets hung from a tree by some other kids
>posted on social media
>OMG EVERYONE IS HANGING BIRACIAL KIDS FROM TREES!!!! WE LIVE IN A RACIST COUNTRY

it's always white single mother, i never saw white single dad with biracial child.
burn the coal, pay the toll.
God are there any white american qts who aren't fucking niggers?

>our

WELCOME TO DONALD TRUMPS AMEREERIIICAA OR SHOULD I SAY WELCOMMEN A? A? A? I DONT WANT TO FEEL IT AAAH I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIME THIS ANYMORE OH SAY CAN YOU SHAAART

Yeah, those born before the 1920s.

Are there any white russian qts who aren't inested with HIV or gold diggers or fucking turks?

That is pretty disgusting desu.
The word is hanged not hung. It is a person not a picture frame.

Are you implying that because hes young he cant be hung like a horse ;^) ?

>its a salty flyover state denizen,

I don't leave the house, how would I know? HIV is widespread around Uralic mountains though, russians don't live there.

Do you think if the teens werent white they would mention their race?

the OP is making this racial.

>our
Where does this end?
I assume Africa,Asia,Oceania are yours as well?
Just go ahead and admit that you aren't even humans.

>itt buttblasted dungdongs

>HIV is widespread around Uralic mountains though, russians don't live there

>acquired immunodeficiency syndrometugal.

Feel pretty ashamed for the current state of my state

>aidstugal

so everyone is like that in your state?

Looks to be half spic since his father looks white and mother looks a bit like a spic.

New Hampshire is a generally Libertarian state.

Not at all, Democrats won every national office here and the Republicans aren't the kind you find in the south. But there are some real assholes, the kind that fly a Confederate flag in a state that borders Canada.

Bet he was so fat that the rope broke.

He's actually pretty okay compared to the average american.

Dude, he's 8. The kilos should be pouring down his pant legs while he's busy jumping around and playing all day.

>be american
>get hanged

Is race war still a meme or did it already become reality?

it did, and whites are losing it
>white women fucking niggers
>whites getting shat on by everybody and can't do anything about it and if they do they're called racist xenophobes or whatever
>birthrates down to near irreplaceable levels
>more and more degenracy
US or western Europe will be the first to fall, then us since degenracy doesn't need money to spread.

>even half-black 8-year-old is more hung than I am

Fuck.

As a literal Mexican-American (I have dual citizenship), I can guarantee you that the vast majority of racially motivated assaults are performed on white Americans by Hispanic or Latino perpetrators as opposed to the opposite.

lol

ebin

>Actions of 8-14 yr. olds from one of the trashiest towns in the state making national headlines

What kind of 14 year old hangs around with 8 year olds anyways? Must be a full on retard.

The thing is I think everyone knows about the rampant open racism towards white people, you know how white people know they aren't supposed to go near the hood and stuff. and I also think that's why people have tried to change the definition of racism

>America
>our
>wh*te

10/10

>Bi-racial
>Mom is White, dad is Hispanic
>Kid probably looks white and everything

Kek.
I was right

Those other boys just screwed their own lives, I predict a riot if they're not charged.

u mad turdboi?

This, for every human life lost to these animals take those of 10000 wh*Tes.

It's the other way around.

>What kind of 14 year old hangs around with 8 year olds anyways? Must be a full on retard.
This, he was probably someone's brother or their pet retard.

That baby I would definitely say is bi-racial. The older kid can pass well enough. I was expecting like a half black kid they called the n word.

His sister is a qtie

The baby is definitely half nigger. Just went through her profile page and the father is a black guy named Christopher (don't remember the last name).

>black
>father

Must be terrible since all of her recent posts are about her baby who actually does look bi-racial being in the hospital for some disease.

WTF. I HATE BLACK AND WHITE NOW

Why the fuck does anyone go for the chin strap. It looks retarded.

Did you scroll through her pics. She has like 4 kids and each must have a different dad. The baby looks black because his dad is. So far this guy hasn't knocked her up yet.

Poor dumb bastard even married her but must not be with her anymore.

She must be insane or something and just puts anything that give her some chance in side of her.

>8-year old is served 17th century capital punishment
>HAHAHA YOUR MOM IS A WHORE!!!

I literally moved to New Hampshire like 3 hours ago. Not even lying kek. Tired.

Mohammad pls

>8-year old is served 17th century capital punishment
They live in a trash town and the 8 year old hung out with 14 year olds. I have more of a feeling it's trashy kids being trashy than racial injustice. His own uncle wasn't sure if it was racial at all.

>Some or all of the teens allegedly stepped up on a picnic table and grabbed a nearby rope that had been part of a tire swing, Slattery said.

>“The [teenagers] said, ‘Look at this,’ supposedly putting the rope around their necks,” Slattery said. “One boy said to [her grandson], ‘Let’s do this,’ and then pushed him off the picnic table and hung him.”

>The boy swung back and forth by his neck three times before he was able to remove the rope; Slattery said none of the teens came to his aid.

But yes his mom is apparently the town ride and seems to like drama.

So callous. Just another day in the united states of america, huh?

This is the state of my country

There's no way he said that. I also dont trust anything mr mayne streem meteor man says.

Day of the rope soon

shitdicks this assmad

proof?

>So callous. Just another day in the united states of america, huh?
No, I just know lower class trash in my country and their parents who don't pay attention to what their kid is doing until his "friends" hang him.

What area?

Canadian cultural influence

>Brazil

dont come to new hampshire non-whites

>Drumpf retweeting one of Alex Jones' retarded minions
Would be rather hilarious if it was real, but Trump isn't completely senile yet.

Would I be welcome in new Hampshire?

Do you have a mirror in you house? I recommend looking at one.

no italians allowed

only if you were leaving my state

>Would I be welcome in new Hampshire?
No teenagers will throw rocks at you and try to hang you.

Brown eyes and hair

you failed at life

Why hasn't Sup Forums been deleted yet

No such thing as a white american girl tat doesn't burn coal

Are you the same Canadian who has spent at least a year or two now complaining about how Sup Forums is shit compared to Sup Forums?

Cute

I'm jealous