/cum/

anime waving edition

tfw no gf

ANIME PUNCHING EDITION

>two new editions
>both weebshit

Dumping pictures from my reddit folder. Enjoy the ride.

>HAHAHA he got circumcised as a baby and now he is sad !!!!

is pokemon anime?

You really don't have to

The idea is still up in the air

Never met a cool weeb that smoked

>Girl flirted with me when I was 17
>I didn't flirt back because I didn't want a relationship at the time
>Now 20
>Girl is now cute, and she's dating some guy
>She lives in Michigan, and I can't reach her at all
>Could be living with her RIGHT NOW

Fuck god-damn

thank god im not a yank

Never met a cool weeb

Would never let an uncut dick near me. They're disgusting

me neither 'cus I ain't GAY

hood
good
mood

look
crook
spook

live
live

once saw a hipster dude with a qt gf wearing an akira shirt on the bus

quit being sad and pathetic

>trying to act tough in front of /cum/
We both know you were melting in my arms last night bb

hope this idiot is not posting here

used to think I was weird when I was younger for having foreskin. now I think I'm weird for other reasons

where are the flags

Football is such a brainlet sport

Idea: Whine about having to go to a class that I signed up for as part of a major I chose to study at a university I paid money to attend and loudly sigh and play on my phone every lecture

wrong move, bub

my childhood friend is uncircumcised. used to give shit for it all the time. still do

Stop being nonwhite

amerigoy

cutfags literally have less penis

Love canadians and hate americans 2bh

???

>reddit flags
???

>tfw bored and can't stop eating
going to become fat at this rate desu

Hate canadians and hate brits 2bh

Shoo

/fit/ has a general just for fat people trying to overcome their bad habits fyi

this. but American Football, now that's a brainy game if there ever was one.

This is a general of peace

love hairy pussy if im speaking truthfully

being a proxyfag is 12000x worse than redditflagging

>honey, it's time to get up for school

made some stuffed peppers on a whim. p good.

>white
kys

>footkraut
>"dane"
>el haitiANO
I agree desu

Only on older broads. It's disgusting on "women" under 30.

fair fare hare wear were(wolf)
burr her fir were

ta
fuck off Sup Forumsrunt

what's one thing /cum/ does better than /brit/?

Are you one of those ass-blasted gommie indios?

faggot

lol pol pole polk polt

entertain me

>gf wakes up at 6am, has to leave at 7am
>i have to leave at 10am
>every weekday morning before she leaves she kisses my forehead while i'm sleeping
>i'm not really sleeping and always look foward to it
the dream

The gf

My iq is too high to be stimulated by american football

>/brit/ posting
pathetic

are you one of those ass-ravaged Sup Forums shistskins?

You wish

having me

/cum/'s autism is more than likely caused by /cum/ having white mothers who waited until they were in their mid 30s to have children. The older a woman is, the more likely her child is to have a disorders like Autism Spectrum Disorders and Down Syndrome. Not only that, but I am also willing to bet that their mothers did not breastfeed and instead gave them formula or cow's milk. It's also likely that she spent little to no time with them while they were growing up and instead gave them to a nanny. This is why white men are in the pitiful state they are today. It's because their mothers don't want to raise strong, successful white men. They are the fifth column of the Jews and want to destroy white men. They want to turn them into feminine "men" to help them destroy the western way of life.

G'devening boys.

plot twist: thats me kissing your forehead in your dreams

I didn't ask for your opinion it's shitty and wrong 78% of the time. So don't reply to me.

Same. I try but complex equations and theories creep into my head and I'm back in the lab before halftime

got my mommy to do that and I don't even wake up 'til 4pm.

me > you

*takes a fat pull off my 220W alien box mod*

>vaping
Literally worse than smoking analogs

blank posting confuses me
stop that

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

Imagine not being an englishman

No, I didn't get triggered by some flag bearer image though.

i wish american money wasn't ugly as fuck

saw you post in a thread today

just finished squeezing out a mega fat shit, buds

Just smoked a bunch of ditch weed and now I feel nauseous

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

VERY nice toad

Unnecessary dude

I'm miserable

>They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.
Stopped reading there

i hate cats

I wish george w*shington was stillborn

What does /cum/ think of my taste in potato chips?

You can fold an American bill into the Twin Towers burning though, what other money can do something that cool?

kys rata

I want to bury my face into a nice hairy cunt

Just buy a bag at the dispensary, poorfag

I thought brazil was sexually free. why get all bothered at the mention of foreskin?

>no cheddar and sour cream ruffles

le dropped

Middle looks good, not the other two.

not all of us are lucky enough to live in a communist state

>barbeque
Literal trash

>no salt and vinegar
dropped

lmao