Arabs will defend this

Arabs will defend this

I don't get it

Man, I miss plain old packaging

Needs cancer gore at the packet.

oh
tons of US states don't have that, guess OP is a Calicuck or something

I smoke cigs, own guns, drink beers and visit prostitutes.
Don't @ me.

Japs will defend this

Arabs are like the only race left that still smokes cigarettes

you need to leave your suburb sometime

kys

I'm an Arab and I think people who smoke are untermenchen

Lucky you, even our highway R&R stop have liveleak tier accident gore banner since the govt is tired of people getting themselves killed by horrific asian driving skills.

Indians will defend this

@u

Yousa pussy fight me bitch

>Island Jew talking shit
Go get a fish Jón Bjornnson Guðmundur

California doesn't have that either, you worthless fly-over.

Same, except for the guns, but i do coke

its shit kys

lol 30%

Why do calicucks think they are so important?
There is a 90% chance they are non-white parasites and a 100% chance they think they are a useful part of the USA.

Did you know California can't even provide fuel for its citizens cars for 2 days without the "flyovers"? Or feed themselves for more than 6 days? or protect themselves without the FEDERAL military? (btw the california national guard is outclassed/outmanned by the arizona NG, not even counting the rest of the country).

Also california is a consumer economy that only produces 12% exports. Literally a parasite state. Same as New York.

So when cali-faggots pretend to be important remind them of basic economics, basic federal state alignment, and basic logic. They won't get it (because remember, they are sub-100IQ) but its worth trying to educate people less intelligent.

>Let me tell you about your country
I don't even live in California (I live in New England) and have no desire to. They have silicon valley, and apple, and Google, and Facebook. Google and Apple are the world's two most valuable companies, and Facebook is in the top 10. It has the largest GDP by far. California is the US's largest agricultural producer. The things you mentioned are largely irrelevant except in times of conflict, in which case California is defended by the US military and supported by US infrastructure and companies, which include Exxon-Mobil, the world's most valuable petroleum company.

Washington is also home to large drivers of the American economy, Microsoft and Amazon, which are the 3rd and 4th most valuable companies in the world respectively. Unfortunately it lacks many of the other advantages of California but is America's 10th largest food producer.

Bitching about California is almost entirely political or racial and not based in the value the state provides to the nation. California is also a net contributor to the federal government- it pays more in taxes than it receives in spending.

nigga you fucking DESTROYED right here senpai

Listen you mountain jew I have impregnated over 10 genevean thots on my study abroad trip there by simply name dropping where I am from. The eternal alpine kike is always jealous of more successful peoples.

Lel?

>Why do calicucks think they are so important?
California is one of the most important states in the country. It's really not something that can be disputed by this point.