Pretty much the best player in the world for an entire decade bar a few days here and there

>pretty much the best player in the world for an entire decade bar a few days here and there

i know it got boring and unprofitable giving him every award so FIFA put out a rival agenda, but god damn this man is the true GOAT

>no awards since blatter left
Makes me think

indeed

>le invisible against good de-fencs men

>the same autistic leaf and cristina loving hue are here again at the same time again
You have to be using a proxy.

>recognizing posters
Somehow this makes you better than everyone else

Cristiano Ronaldo has sent $0.01 to your account

Thanks maybe he'll use it as a tax write off

recognizing implies a "chance encounter." You two motherfuckers show up exactly on queue as if waiting it's payday.

Yeah right, Boateng probably still gets embarassed thinking about that humiliation

He's 30 guys. One knee injury and the Messi we know is gone forever.

Lol no

>Messi will be old one day
No pls stop

yeah sure kek
fuck off

Where's your anime chink pic, Halal weeb-kun?

the fuck are you talking about you fucking burger cancer fatfuck
fuck off and die

You always post your smug anime pics, Halal weeb-kun why the change?

die already you scum you keep talking about some halal weeb shit I don't even know what you mean motherfucker

>implying germans cared about the world cup the day after they won it

it's like when you fuck a hooker and don't even get the after sex euphoria because you technically didnt care to fuck in the first place

Ronaldo's career may be better because of the Euro trophy. But as a player Cristiano can never surpass him. Half his career he tried to beat Messi.

honestly he's the best i've ever seen but i've only been watching since around 2006, so i can't say if zidane or fat ronaldo were better but there's no one that comes even close to Messi right now. I think the only other player with the skill set to be like him was Eden Hazard but he never reached the next level.

And you can relate of course.

>recognizing implies a "chance encounter."
what did he mean by this?

>Ronaldo wins 2011-12 La Liga
"Wow I knew Ronaldo was better than Messi"
>Ronaldo wins La Liga and Champions League for first time since arriving at club in 2016-17
"Yep, he's better than Messi for sure, I always knew it"

In the meantime Messi shattered record after record after record, most of them before the age of 25, winning 2 trebles and winning La Ligas like it was nothing but people don't care because it's the norm for him to win it, and is currently obliterating it again this season

>le goat against part time dentists guy

If Messi didnt get growth hormones as a kid would he have been the same player?

This is the one reason I think Messi does not deserve goat status. Hes a fraud the same way Armstrong was.

He was GOAT since he won 3 straight PL leagues and a balon d'or. Before Messi was hyped by Blatter and carried by 75% of the world cup winning Spain squad

>he won 3 straight PL leagues

My fucking sides. Even Tevez and Berbatov won the league without Cristiano

Sylvinho, Gabi Garcia, Albertini, and Javito won without Messi what's your point?

>blocks your path

Prem league ruled europe from 2005-09. It was the best league and cristiano was the main man of the era.

It’s a shame you weren’t aborted.

>That flag
I swear it’s the same twat posting these comedy posts every time.

Wayne Rooney in his prime, when Cristiano was on the time, was a much better player than Cristiano and went on to score 26 once the greaseball left. And those were legit wondergoals not part of Cristiano's media obsessed tap ins.

>win taca in portugal
>be signed by man utd as the most expensive teenager at the time
>win 3 straight leagues
>win treble as your team's highest scorer
>win balon d'or before messi
>somehow be considered a 'rival agenda' despite winning titles while messi was still being injected with hgh at la masia

*blocks your path*

messhit and cristiana are just above average forwards, a true goat carries the weight of the team on his back