WOAH

Really makes you think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

redalertpolitics.com/2015/04/30/pizza-shop-worker-loves-seattles-new-15-minimum-wage-finds-cost-job/
youtube.com/watch?v=GOqtl53V3JI
youtube.com/watch?v=OExGmeLvtYs
youtube.com/watch?v=NJzBGNQbHwc
usdebtclock.org
youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho
irp.wisc.edu/faqs/faq1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont believe pizza chains workers are capable of thinking

What happens if their weed dealer disappears?

there are no dealers in seattle because weed is sold legally on nearly every street corner

It sucks for the people in college trying to pay some bills; although I don't get why you don't get a job in something like a Publix or whatever the fuck they have out there

Link to the Article because the Brazilian is retarded
>redalertpolitics.com/2015/04/30/pizza-shop-worker-loves-seattles-new-15-minimum-wage-finds-cost-job/

DUDE

See, now the local businesses run out of moniez and go bankrupt and close down. what replaces them? mcdonalds, or pizza hut. The big chains can afford this increase. local stores cant

almost every delivery driver is a dealer.

t. worked in 3 pizza shops

I love seeing shit like this.

Literally nothing wrong with McDonalds and Pizza Hut. I'd rather pay $7 for a pizza from Pizza Hut than $25 for some Artisan Gluten Free Cage Free Organic™ pizza from the local hipster joint.

Foremost economist Robert Reich has proven that a $15 minimum wage is what's best for the economy. Only an idiot would deny this:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOqtl53V3JI

how the fuck would you know argentena nigger? stop talking like you belong in america

but the liberals said that high minimum wage would make everyone rich!...

Little Ceasar's 5 dollar hot and ready, man. Best bargain in America. I lived off that shit when I was there.

This. I live in a student city and every non-chain place is overpriced and awful. Coffee, food, whatever. Costs three times as much and is on-par if not worse. And for some reason every other shop sells vinyl records and these ancient little badge things for your jacket that cost £1.50 each and everyone is a fucking cunt.

Fuck off. Glad I don't leave the house more than once every few weeks else I'd have to kill myself.

REALITY

youtube.com/watch?v=OExGmeLvtYs

Thats not the point. Do you really want to see a Mcdonalds and applebees everwhere you go, or would you like to see a local burger joint and unique diner? Small business is best for America

Guess he should have unionized.

Your equating all local resturants to trendy hipster places.

Most of the ones I've been to are trendy hipster places and a lot of the ones I've gone to on and off over the years are becoming trendier in order to keep the young'uns coming.

I went to a small sandwich place recently and their new gimmick was that they have vintage comic books on every table and they all looked really sticky and awful and these dickhead students with big goony beards were swarming the place and all the girls were inexplicably unattractive even by my tragically low standards.

They are though. Show me a local restaurant with reasonably priced food.

Yes

>Peter Schiff

Not an economist.

>fuck the poor and middle class
>if we just get getting fucked in the ass by the 1% everything will work out.

a lot of those points make no sense at all. None of them address the fact that employment in the US is already low, and raising the minimum wage will put more people out of work and make it even harder than ever to get work.

The point about people getting paid more means they have more to spend makes no sense. It's a zero sum game. Paying everyone more means prices and the cost of living also go up. Companies that employ minimum wage workers may see an increase in customers due to the higher wages, but not enough to make up for the higher wages they have to pay staff. There also might not be more spending, because while minimum wage workers *may* have more money to spend (remember the cost of living also rises), a lot more workers are now out have work and have less money if any to spend. The little money they do have will come from government welfare, which is paid for with taxes from those companies and from workers, and for people who are not adding any value to the economy. It doesn't work out. If it did then by the same logic you could raise the minimum wage to $100 an hour and everyone is better off. It's obvious that wouldn't work. Any big increase in minimum wage is not wise when unemployment is high.

Also saying that the money for the new wages will come out of profit and not result in higher prices makes absolutely 0 sense. I hope I don't need to explain this one.

If small businesses can't have affordable prices, it doesn't matter what I want to see. It matters where I can afford to eat as a student.

>Live in Salamanca
>Downstairs from my apartment is a small cafe
>Order a plate of restaurant-tier smoked salmon on toast, delicious salad, side of top tier fries, and a beer
>7 euros

>Live in Long Beach
>Downstairs from my apartment is a small cafe
>Order a standard-tier hamburger and fries, can't even get a beer so I get a soda
>11 dollars

Yea, don't even get me started on the difference of the quality of the food. I'd probably be paying 15 dollars for the first plate if I went to a restaurant in California. Horrifying.

and? He predicted with mortgage debt crisis with astounding accuracy. That gives him a lot more credibility than the average economist that claimed nothing like that could ever happen even as it was unfolding. Schiff is based af.

Bullshit! I know there are still dealers, and they get a shit ton of dosh for tax evasion

Unions would just result in the chain going bankrupt or the stores. Now unions are big and fat as the corperations they claim to fight.

>Live in one of the most expensive cities in the country
>Can't afford it

Fucking retards.

why does it have to be $15? Why not $25 or $30? $15/hr is a meme number.

Wow he's walking the green mile now. Like your flag

Not an argument

I don't tip. I will pay you $5/hour to make 50 $30 pizzas. MUH GREEN PEPPERS. MUH BEAUTIFUL GREEN PEPPERS AND BANK LOANS AND ENERGY COSTS HAVE BANKRUPTED ME! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND THE INVISIBLE HAND. I AM NOT WORTHLESS LEMONADE STAND. I AM MIGHTY CRY BABBY AND IT'S YOUR FAULT. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS WORKER PRODUCTIVITY ONLY THE MERCHANT OWNER CLASS. MUH CUCUMBERRRS

That's not what local pizzerias are, at least on Long Island, NY. Even in Montauk, where everything is ridiculously expensive, pizza shops are the same as anywhere else and cost the same. I wouldn't want shitty chain store pizza to replace the real thing.

There is everything wrong with multinational jewish business like McDonalds.

They are the ones who push those policies because it kill small business just like he said.

Shit is happening for decades in my country.

do you live in America? the 80s and 90s and early 00s have came and past and American small business was already murdered through collective efforts by McDonalds, Jap Auto dealers, and the Waltons.
Yes the minimum wage needs to be raised to cover the continuous rise in living costs.
Yes small businesses will take that hit more than the large corps. and will have to shut down.

There really is no winning this game.

Not an argument is not an argument.

It's not a local pizza shop though. It's a chain.

do you live in a gated community with mommy and daddy?

there are tons of independently run regular ol pizza shops. most large cheese pizzas from any independent store (none of which are "hurr durr organic hipster places") usually run by immigrant types are like $8-$12, and they are a fuckload better than chains like domino's or pizza hut.

what cunt decides that having a ticking sound over throughout their video isn't annoying to the viewer? In fact there is no need to have a timer on this video at all/.

Yes it is. Work harder next time lazy thaiboi fucking degenerate executive coke sniffer

Pretty much

>and? He predicted with mortgage debt crisis with astounding accuracy.
Forget it...people are fucking stupid. Just look at government official..most of them worship Keynesian economics.

lol. Go on now. Tell me why that makes a difference. I can wait.

If it had kept up with its level from the 1960s and the inflation since, it should be $23

Everything you are saying lacks empirical backing. Please reexamine your life.

It's true. But sometimes you can redpill people on economics. It's also fun watching keynesians fall over their own logic.

this actually made me think.

I dont really get the hate against minimum wage on pol. at the moment all those workers are at the expense f the tax payers underpaid as fuck and all those joints kept alive because of this. now force the jews to pay the workers a liveable wage and free market will fix it. literally.

>here's my incredibly uninformed opinion on how economics works with zero sources

thanks

No it didn't you are incapable of that

That's because it's basic logic.

You can't look at a proof for pythagoras' theorem and then say "I won't believe this is true unless someone shows me an empirical study showing it's true". The basic logic is right in front of you, it doesn't get clearer than that. If you think it's wrong you can point out why you think so, point out a flaw. If you can't understand the basic logic being used then there is no help for you.

lol see here

Earth is a flat plane

The burden of proof is on you.
Schiff destroyed the pro-$15 wage argument.
Saying "not an economist" , is not an argument.
It's all there in the video...

And while we're at it....Here's the icing on the cake.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJzBGNQbHwc

Saying someone is not an economist doesn't mean shit when the government thinks keynesian economics works...

REALITY
usdebtclock.org

So it started to get stagnant after Johnson gave gibmedats.

that's not really what everyone wants especially if jews have a stranglehold on the corporations and the gentiles can't keep the "ma and pa" shop open to preserve the white race

damn. that really makes me wish I could think

>States that is is an argument
Not an argument.

That's better. Now you can think

Is is an argument

Economics is not a science. Stop pretending that it is.

The poverty situation in the US would be so much worse if the minimum was $23 now. Right now, people working fulltime at minimum qualify for a ton of benefits. At $23, they wouldn't.

it looks like about 1972. when did nixon go off the gold standard?

at any rate it would be cool if someone could explain what happened there.

You retard I'm not even the guy who posted that video.

I'm just tired of Sup Forums spouting "not an argument" at everything they don't agree with when they get talked into a corner instead of posting an actual rebuttal.

>price controls
>free market
You seem to have trouble understanding certain concepts. Also, I thought Switzerland doesn't have a minimum wage, was I mistaken?

Ok miss cleo. Your median individual income is 29K per annum

>I'm just tired of Sup Forums spouting "not an argument"
Not an argument..

you are toying with americans.

just wait. mexicans are coming for you.

well then. explain it to me.

workers and employers come together every year and negotiate a contract that is valid for the whole country, as I understand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iIIuR-HjFho

Not an argument.

That's just over the Poverty Threshold for a family of 4.

Quick. Make lazy responses seem normal and questioning that, retarded. Because richie rich and his shrimpdick

food delivery is slightly degenerate 2bh. get off you ass and pick it up. it'll be warmer that way.

>half of all individual people make under 29K. The other half over
>good system
>individuals
>muh families
You are just too far gone. What is the individual's poverty rate? Not much lower than 29K

What?

This certainly is not an argument.

Why do people ALWAYS get all antsy every time there's a campaign to raise the minimum wage?

Raising the minimum wage periodically to keep up with inflation is literally what the government has done since the minimum wage first existed. It's going to happen, get the fuck over it.

Yes it is. I have a right wing zionism panic detector

Yes it is. It is a weak science, but is most certainly a science.

What I'm using though is basic logic. You can't magically make everyone rich by raising the minimum wage. There should at least be a sense to most people that there is a reason this wouldn't work. I have no problem raising the minimum wage at times. It's raised usually when a lot of companies start paying above the minimum wage anyways. Raising it then is okay because it doesn't cost many jobs and it stops cases where people are being exploited for various reasons. The social good outweighs the economic cost. Raising it when unemployment is high only makes unemployment even worse. If you can explain why I'm wrong then I'm happy to hear it, otherwise you really should stop replying to stuff you can't understand.

>inb4 explaining things with logic is racist

irp.wisc.edu/faqs/faq1.htm

>One person (unrelated individual) $12,071

$23/hr is about 48k a year at full-time.

Pseudo liberal art social science like psychiatry

that hurts my feelings.

bye.

account deleted.

You have absolutely NO idea how businesses work do you?

PROTIP: You don't.

I completely agree.

>liberals eternally BTFO

>unrelated
Try again. Also. Good. Average home price 1985 with interest. Three times the average individual pay. Now? 10 or more

shut up wannabe mexico.

>Join the army
>Get free college and savings to use for your college period
Problem solved.

>psychiatry
>requires a MD to practice
>Pseudo liberal art social science

well ok then.

Thats an empirical phenomenon

Do fish live in the desert? Do capitalists have oversight and long term thinking?

What are the physiological biopsies or diagnostic images used to detect schizophrænia? Oops there aren't any
Yes. We can see it. Science is a religion. One that lies for profit

Good post. Based Greek

Four people $24,230

Four people with two related children $24,008

What info are you looking for? I was just saying 29k is over the poverty threshold, which it is.

If hes a nigger he'd fit in quite well user

Stop fucking looking up familial numbers. Bye. Wallow. Arrogant. Duped. Hyper individualistic and occultic

People would be making more than "minimum" if the govt broke up big unions, big monopolies and ended horrible "free" trade deals. The minimum would be $7 or whatever but people would be paid more out of competition.

Its a meme that without minimum wage everyone would be making a penny an hour, the minimum wage is a crutch for all the other ways the govt fucks shit up.