Welcome to /brit/

Want to learn something new?

The /brit/ Wiki is a language learning guide created by /brit/ users like you.

Cultural resources:
thailad.zz.mu/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
youtube.com/watch?v=xk5hfnmj39A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're under 18, please do not reply to me.

trains lads

>Hej has the largest font
what did he mean by this?
Also how funny is it on a scale of 1-10 when we say "Nay" as our standard word for nej like ole knights?

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

Previous Thread: →
Learn Japanese Thread: 過去ログ: desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare when making a new thread and post its link.

Warning: This thread has been under constant spam attack for the past few months. Please use a tripcode to identify yourself if the spammer use your flag, and try 4chanX to filter the spammer.

A better question is why "shalom" isn't in its proper script.

why would you study hebrew?

Most americans study hebrew in high school

I know a Jew who is Jewish and studied Hebrew.

couldnt sleep so i trimmed my pubes for the first time
feel very daft now, the wank experience wasnt even any different, probably shan't bother hereafter

business idea: welsh empire consisting of;
wales
cornwall
herefordshire
patagonia
new south wales
new zealand
alberta
idaho

true british kino incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=xk5hfnmj39A

bit warm out

australian weather

would honestly believe it

I wasn't joking

on my way back home to wollongong now, second time this week

Why are you pretending on the internet?

Jews would NEVER want us learning their tongue

He is joking.
I studied French but you can choose from Spanish, French, or German (for muh heritage reasons) and occasionally Japanese.
Also, Jews don't like it when "goys" intrude on their heritage.

got around to watching rogue one

not very good, felicity jones dies at the end

remember when the fat kid in hey arnold went to the synagogue

measured me knob now. 7 inches long but only 5 inches girth. according to the chart that makes me an E; not satisfying

screaming

>remember when the fat kid in hey arnold went to the synagogue
>got around to watching rogue one
>Jews would NEVER want us learning their tongue
>bit warm out
>wales

Feels good man

all me

hmmmmmmm

nog

how come australia and nz went to fight alingside the yanks in vietnam but the uk and canada didn't? you a bunch of yellow commie lovers?

shut up imperialist loving rat

how come australia and nz went to fight alingside the yanks in vietnam but the uk and canada didn't? you a bunch of yellow commie lovers?

stupid pommy commie

>Implying we needed their help

Good OP

Does that mean they are yellow (cowardly) and love Commies, or that they love yellow Commies?

based wilson

because (contrary to popular belief) we don't do everything america tells us to do

>The book [What Happened by Hilary Clinton] is also sometimes corny, with quotes from “Hamilton” and details about the hot sauce she carries everywhere (Ninja Squirrel Siracha), suggesting that the Clinton who told young voters to “Pokemon-go-to-the-polls” really meant it. The aphorism “What does not kill us makes us stronger” is credited to both Friedrich Nietzsche and Kelly Clarkson.

I simply do not believe market forces always lead society in the best direction.

you quite literally do

CAN YA TELL ME DOCTOR WHY I STILL CAN'T GET TO SLEEP
AND WHY THE CHANNEL 7 CHOPPER CHILLS ME TO MY FEET

i originally meant because gooks are yellow but i guess it works the other way too

puttering at this thread

I unironically spend over 60 dollars a month on loot crates

what's all that puttering aboot, eh?

Capitalism? All fine and dandy, but you're gonna need to sprinkle in some economic planning and regulation to keep it afloat.

no shit you dumb cunt

*sprinkles it with your head*
insha'al-bazzar
the Invisible Hand guides me

>all this baitposting

anyone always feel the need to yell when they cum? did a wank in a uni toilet and let out a scream when I was finished.

the professors in the hall were absolutely livid

MOMS GONNA FLOAT

H I G H ENERGY

fuck donald drumpf

are you a woman?

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave her boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

>«Пpивeт» & «Пpивiт»
>Basic'ly the same word, only with one different phoneme
Well please don't kill us from your imagination, Moderators (!)
They can at least put здpáвcтвyйтe (zdrávstvuĭte) or здopóвo (zdoróvo) to liven it up somewhat.

no but I like to wank with a cheeky finger up the arse

business idea: be the wealthiest most handsome biggest gorilla dick around

What's going on lads?

miss my nigga harambe

sup mavinas lad

Don't talk to me lad.

cigaretto

I'll do as I see fit.

just ate some yoghurt, cheese and ice cream, drank some milk

>“you a bunch of yellow commie lovers?”

Don't try nicking my islands lad

*punches you in the stomach causing a loud gurgle*

>California
>Texas
What were purposes of these stops?

to visit big important states?

based

Ehh we learn the exact same and not because of "muh heritage", but because they're the biggest languages after English.

>>California
>>Texas
>What were purposes of these stops?

The main purpose of a campaign to win the U.S. Præsidency is to win swingstates, not go onto grounds which are solidly Republican or solidly Democratic — merely a waste of time, energy and money.

Alri fag, what was incorrect about my post, really?
Merely highlighting and pasting beside an image is even more an act of a brainlet.

>Alri fag, what was incorrect about my post, really?
>Merely highlighting and pasting beside an image is even more an act of a brainlet.

>gen z

anglokike

>gen zed

storm out

hey einstein i'm on your side

In this town there lived a bad hombre
By the name of Tejanos Ted
Many men had tried to take him
And that many men were dead

*storms out*

going to sleep now
will be thinking about you ;)
(yes, you.)

ate some pizza and now i have a bit of heartburn

Knock knock.

how much pizza lad

only two slices

feel sick

Who's there?

that's not very much pizza

nvrm the joke doesnt make sense good night

dave

For a yank maybe. For a European that is two days worth

k thanks for telling me that
*walks away*

wow
tell me more things about Europe

on a diet haha

We're in the process of leaving it and becoming our own continent

ah yes I have heard tell of this so called "breakfast" movement and its leader, Nick Flamingo