Someone to talk?

someone to talk?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm right about to leave.

ok

Leave then. Bitch ass nigga

But what about these 18 tabs of conversations I'm desperately refreshing for (you)s?

where did your leaf go?

what time is over there?

>when you have 20 tabs open of other threads expecting at least 5 (you)'s
>when you check back the next day and see you only have 1 (you)
worst feeling, but I feel it every morning

midnight

Hey.

it happensd all the time

age?

I'll talk with you

every morning? you're stronger than me.
>when you sit on the computer just to check one thing real quick but suddenly can't leave because one of the 20 tabs might get a (you) at ANY MOMENT.
>when you realize it's been over 12 hours since you sat down to check that thing

Whadduuuuuuuup
it's 6am !

I'm waiting for Windows updates to install at work.

here 23:14

i'm 24, boring like me?

>means the Scandinavians will be here soon

I've gotten up to 50 threads each on 4 different boards, but at some point you have to call it quits and go to bed.

Although I do tend to get out of bed to check sometimes.

I'm only interesting to people that have similar interests, so I don't know how to answer that.

Rejoice for it means your french bros will be here too !

what up dog

>but at some point you have to call it quits and go to bed.
>*checks clock*
07:16
hmm

I actually like most French posters

>Implying I ever went to sleep

Of course, we're the best posters on this board, without us it'd be shit

I make it a rule to be in bed by 04:00, and try for 01:00.

>diet of amphetamines and cock and wonders why people get tired with his homoposting

Tell me the story of the Paladins from the perspective of the French please

hi guy

so what are you interested in

Oh no I'm not that guy, homos belong below the ground

Historically France was very catholic, it is the eldest daughter of the church and the french king was called "le roy très chrétien" which means "the very christian king", so we obviously took it very seriously. Knights had a moral code they had to follow.

Robotics (larger scale than nxt's and VEX, think FRC robotics type), math, history, science, programming, anything tech related that isn't gaming related.

Safe to say that I'm interested in almost everything that no normal person is interested in.

A containment board would work for me

The Paladins were Charlemagne's right hand men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paladin
Ah. I thought they were just faithful knights.
Well since they revolution we're taught to despise anything christian so we're not taught about it in school.

There is already a containment board but they refuse to stay there and are drawn to Sup Forums for some reason.

I thought France was still quite Catholic?

/lgbt/s sfw man. Not enough

And been to /r9k/ lately? Infested. Still my hands aren't perfectly clean so who knows

for the age that you are surprised that you do not like the game

being interested in everything can be a problem, I tell you personally, even today I do not know which route to choose

>surprised that you do not like to game
I only play games for the purpose of killing time. The only games I even play anymore are skyrim and victoria 2. I don't really find enjoyment out of it, it just gives me something to do when I'm bored.

>even today I do not know which route to choose
Having this problem too. I'm currently an EE major, and I can't decide between having a CE double major, or a math minor. Junior and senior years would be absolutely insane if I did all three.

What are your interests?

21:38 here

why are Sup Forumss such attention whores?
heres your (You) tho

heard about skyrim, I like games but im not a gamer. most of times think when I'm playing something that I'm losing my time

I do not know anything about the educational system in the USA. Here once you finish school you have to go to college. In fact I'm studying political science.

Very varied. Mainly music, literature, science, programming, languages, travel.

People generally enjoy interacting with others. Some of us don't interact outside of here often.

>most of times think when I'm playing something that I'm losing my time
Are you saying that you feel like you're wasting time when you play games? If so, I feel the same at times.

School here goes elementary (1st-5th grades), middle school (6th-8th) and high school (9th-12th) where you graduate at age 18. Some middle schools are 5-8, 6-9, or some other varient, but it's usually 6th-8th. We go to college the next semester, so I started uni in August.

What programming languages do you know? I know Java, python, bash (if you count that as a programming language), and I'm learning C++.

>People generally enjoy interacting with others. Some of us don't interact outside of here often.
Well you should start, you know, socializing outside. You do want to get married, rigt?

Yeah, but i'm wasting my time un other things like series/films. I'm not a productive person.

I just started with programming, in fact I'm about to choose which one to start with. I'll learn by myself

I do, that doesn't mean I still keep my old habits of waiting for a reply.

I'd start with C++. Don't believe the Sup Forums meme that C is superior. Use the book by Bjarne Stroustrup to learn it.

Forgot to add that I'm gonna go to bed.

Just in case, ty
take a rest :)