What are your thoughts on Southern italian man/ Japanese female couples and thier children?

What are your thoughts on Southern italian man/ Japanese female couples and thier children?

Other urls found in this thread:

portland.us.emb-japan.go.jp/itprtop_en/00_000233.html
高校偏差値.net/osaka.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lý_Long_Tường
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks full jap

japanese are ugly

That's a really specific situation and as such, I have no thoughts on the matter.

needs to get BLACKED

She married and had a son with a Japanese man

Rusian say so.

If british or chinese say so, it'll be funny bu rusian deserved to say so.

doesn't exempt her from her duty to bear BLACK babies

they really are

In truth, japanese faces are depend on area.
If u been to japan, you'll realiaze.

Shit tier like you showed: nagoya-gansai area average

So-so tier i posted: ganto dohuku hukaido average

That's why here Sup Forums and Sup Forums ppl call middle area of japan's island ppl fake japanese.

Nips have powerful bidets. Nobody being SHITTED today.

What all u borrowed pictures are gansai-nagoya ppl. They are fake japanese shit tier.

you are saying 99.9% of nips are fake nips?

Gansai and nagoya area ppl are 30%.

looks like round faced prettier version of my ex, same eyes and orchish nose

here are nips from sapporo. i see no difference

This picture is fujiko high school when i search. It'z located in osaka.

Plz don't tell a lie.

i'd fug:
>glass girl in the middle
>whole back row girls except the brown one

You must not been to japan, tho

portland.us.emb-japan.go.jp/itprtop_en/00_000233.html

>This picture is fujiko high school when i search. It'z located in osaka.
>On March 14th (Tue), 16 high school students in Sapporo city (2 schoolchildren each for 2 schools) visited our office in courtesy. The high school student who visited this time will experience the life in Portland while participating in the class at the grante high school here and homestay etc. Sapporo City and Portland City have a sister city alliance in 1959. A souvenir (flower vase) from Sapporo city to Portland Japanese garden renewal and opening is presented to this portrait visit.

Lovely girl, she could non meme pass as a local here

高校偏差値.net/osaka.php

Yes and look at it.

It takes some time.

Their belong to Osaka area.

They are not sapporo ppl.

I'm korean lived in japan 6 months so i know japanese school system well.

Makes sense considering your race is Mediterranean/asian

>I'm korean lived in japan 6 months so i know japanese school system well.
How? Do you stalk little girls?

>Their belong to Osaka area

In case you are illiteracy, here:
>March 14th (Tue), 16 high school students in Sapporo city (2 schoolchildren each for 2 schools) visited our office in courtesy.

why the fuck not

No. My family went japan so i went too.

You did proxy.

You know, japanese school system has local system and this system makes certain area's some students to move other area and they are to other countries.

I'm actually Japanese-South Italian mix and the few central American countries I've been to they thought I was a local

fucking kill me why do I have to look like a sudacaian

So your whole family is into little girls.
Shut up muslim Poland.

Italian dad I presume?

yeah

Why do Japanese women love terroni men so much?

Pictured is Chinese-Anglo but also looks Latina. Perceptions are funny, present a girl as an exotic "happa" and you'll get a lot of weeabos salivating, dress her as a Chicana and they won't give the exact same girl a second look.

>So your whole family is into little girls.
It's hard to understand but when you're a 40 year old man going to your dead end job on the train at 6 in the morning the only thing that keeps you from sudokuing your self into a train is seeing school girls in their stupid uniforms. In America we thank soldiers for their service, in Japan you thank the school girls.

>Proxy
Don't change the subject and start labeling, Lee.

>You know, japanese school system has local system and this system makes certain area's some students to move other area and they are to other countries.
Yeah, everyone can move their kid to any place they want. So? No more lame excuse, just admit you are wrong on ranking Japanese beauties just because you were in Japan in 6 month.

big itarian penasu

>family form north italy
My offspring dodged a genetic bullet.

El polentANO seniores

yeah my favorite kind of girls are the ones that you can't tell if they're hispanic or if they're happa. Too indio or too chinky is pig disgusting.

>>>/lat/ Go back to your containment shithole, you filthy chicano.

american jerk it off to Navy Seals?

It doesn't mean just moving it's local exchange through sending students.

And this is sapporo japanese girls went osaka school that the girls you posted are from.

If you go to link i showed, you'll realize

Here is how your logic work:
Any ugly is must be come from Osaka, Kansai, etc even they are from Sapporo, Kanto, etc.

Can you drop the lame excuse for a moment? Pathetic.

Puerto Rican-Anglo could also pass as happa, personally I like both Asians and Native Americans, apparently tho their being med or anglo mixes doesn't make much of a difference, there's a few apparent exceptions when they get skin that's too light or light colored eyes/hair but you also get those from Meds

It doesn't mean all of ulgys are from gansai and all beautys are ganto dohuku.

Don't make people angty shithope proxy bitches

You just want to tell ' japanese are ugly and dohuku-ganto-sapporo ppl also ugly' shithile.

I really wonder what's your real nation.

Why do you use proxy??

I fucking hate this one recognized retarded korean autist..
Fuck off, we are nothing to do with you fucktard.

And i told you they are from osak not sapporo. Shithole bonehead.

Just go to elementary school and study english again. Shithole

Nahh...... that proxy guys are you.

Really interesting. What do you want?

You always doing here is just behaving like that shithole.

Errrrr......... here very austic shithole using proxy to revile japan..

Shit spelling.... i wrote it through smart phone......

>get called out for being a lame artist on his way ranking beauties and uglies Japanese.
So butthurt, he now starts calling anyone against him is using proxy. Sad!

Haha, you use rusian flag above and vietnam falg here.

What do you want???

Disgusting race traitors they should be killed together with their Japanoid wives and mongrel children

girls from osaka are much prettier desu

Really sad to see how pathetic you are right now if you think anyone against you is just the same one guy.

I think if you start accusing better have some evidence to back up your claim. Else, just show how pathetic you are.

--------------------------------------------------------

BE CAREFUL

Here some strange faggots using proxi blaming japan with strange logic.

: with rusian, vietnam flags

nothing wrong with japanese people and having child with them

Disgusting subhumans, why did America stop at two bombs? Good thing that North Korea is going to give them the rest of what they deserve

>autict Korean can't handle anyone with different opinion or against him
>better call them proxy
Pathetic

Fai un favore ai tuoi genitori e ammazzati

hi zhang, bought any store lately?

Non c'è bisogno di essere cinesi per ritenere i giapponoidi deu subumani aberrant, basta non essere dei weaboo pedifili

You use rusian flag above and change to vietnam flag.

When i point it, you immediately change rusian flag and post something.

Really really interesting.

>You use rusian flag above and change to vietnam flag.
Better back up your claim, autistic Korean.

There are nothing to say more to austic dirty disgusting bonehead using proxy for some certain dirty purpose.

c'è una coppietta dalle mie parti, spero abbiano presto un bellissimo bambino italiano e giapponese che si appassioni a entrambe le culture

goddam koreans are autistic as fuck

There is nothing to say to some autistic who think any one against him is just the same person.

You made 3 claims to 3 posters using the proxy because they're against your opinions.
If there are more posters calling you out for how idiot of your way in ranking beauties and uglies Japanese, you will simply accuse them using proxy and samefag, right?

Pathetic is the only word for you.

Spero che vengano massacrati da una banda di negri e lei stuprata a morte davanti agli occhi di quel bastardo

Naahh... i say you and above rusian flag are proxy shithole.

I really wonder what's your real nation.

Disgusting is the only word for you.

Argentina relajate hombre

prenditi qualcosa ragazzo...
te non sei normale

>> ranking beautiful and ugly janapese
Top kek.

You first say japanese are ugly shithole.
They might be far better than your country

Quelli non normali sono i weaboo come te a cui piacciono i subumani

hapas are the best looking women

Here in case, you miss it. 3 claim. But well you butthurt so much so better change the subject to "accusing proxy". Glad to know the average Korean poster is not autistic like you.
Take a goddamn look in this thread again to see if you think I and the Russian poster are just one. But no, because an autistic like you would never admit you are wrong when you get called out, all of the people are against you is just same one.

Really interesting.

What is your real nation?

I want to know.

Disgusting.

Oh, and here. Someone called you autistic, Is it the same one using a proxy to mess with you too?

Did i say he is proxy?

There are nothing to say more to austic dirty disgusting bonehead using proxy for some certain dirty purpose.

No point in discussing this matter anymore, especially with a mental retard like you.

Let's change it. So what is the reason of you family move to Japan and stay there for 6 months, oh little autistic Korean.

Speak English subhuman.

Thanks for my father's business.

You want my privacy?
You first show me ur real nation.

Okay okay, I understand how mentally autistic 'only I was right, anyone against me is just a same person'.
Let move on. So how you said you know Japanese school system well. Are you study there?

Before you don't show your nation to me, there's nothingnto say so.

Hapas are disgusting subhuman mongrels that ought to be exterminated together with their parents

They're the masterrace you jelly faggot

Elliot Rodger's are only a master race when compared to taco munching burritos.

I'm Vietnamese or whatever national you want to believe.

Did you know Lee family in Korean some original from Vietnam?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lý_Long_Tường
>Legend has it that the Korean king Kojong of the Goryeo Dynasty (1192–1259) had dreamt of a grand phoenix flying from the south and landing in his nation. Therefore, he ordered the local government of Hae-ju to give the Vietnamese royal refugees a red-carpeted welcome and allow them to live in a manor in his country.